The Blinds Place

The Blinds Place (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)
Daphne

DaphneMaraylya

Very Happy

Thank you.... for being prompt and polite.... we are very happy with the job.....we will recommend this company to friends and family....

Beautiful Shutters. -

I have been dealing with the Blinds Place Maroochydore over a long period of time and that had excellent
service from both the installer and office staff. The shutters are of a high quality and have enhanced our home immensely. Would recommend the company to family and friends.

e chan

e chan

Great recommendations and installation

We were pleased with the consultation and installation processes. The Venetian blinds and roman blinds we selected looked great and installation went smoothly. Leon was very professional on consultation and made sure to double check his measurements so they all fit to a T. I initially wanted curtains for the bedrooms and he recommended against that for aesthetic reasons, which I totally agree - the roman blinds were a great choice. My only gripe would be that they don't block out as much light as curtains would have - light still comes through from the side of the blinds. Still, I think this was a better choice despite not completely having (and a minor point) what I wanted.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how The Blinds Place compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Vix

VixMelbourne

Great products and good service

Sales rep was very knowledgable and helpful; Blinds took a little longer to arrive than promised but worth the result.

Supply and fitting of Plantation shutters

Quote and measure was very professional the product was well made The service was great and the fitting prompt and well done

Service & Result.

Received excellent service from initial at home call and follow up from the store in relation to the kitchen blind. Very pleased with end result

Patrice A

Patrice ASouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect Shutters

We have a very large window which we've always struggled to dress effectively. Thanks to the Blinds Place, we now have the perfect solution in our new shutters. They are the envy of the neighbours and look fantastic!

WOW SERVICE