The Body Shop Body Butters

The Body Shop Body Butters (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LadyJayneK

LadyJayneK

These are great as moisurisers and can be used by the whole family... or hide away for yourself! Come in a range of different scents for different skin types. They are expensive comapred to cheaper brands but you can really tell these are good quality butters.
Smell beautiful, good quailty
Price

ivy219

ivy219ACT, 2617

Good

i have used oliver body butter before. the smell is light and nice. the texture is not too thick and it is absorbed to my skin quickly. it leaves my skin moisturised and soft. however, it is very expensive compared to other supermaket brand.
it smells lovely and is absorbed quickly.
it is expensive compared to supermarket brands.

simbacat

simbacat

Good

A very rich and hyrating body butter, that seems to work to soften the skin almost immediately. Body Shop Body Butters always catch my attention when I walk in to the store, because they have such a beautiful range of "fragrances". I have only ever used the Shea Body Butter though, as I find this to be lovely smelling, but not too strong or sweet. The strawberry one smells divine, but I think it would be too sweet to wear as an all-over cream.
So luxuriously thick and creamy.
Some of the fragrances seem to be a bit too strong for my liking.

stakky32

stakky32

Good

I absolutely love the Body Shop's Body Butter range. They work well and have the most gorgeous frangances, I love getting them as gifts! However they are very expensive when compared to other brands that can be bought from the supermarket for a 1/3 of the price and which do the same job, so I can't justify buying them regularly and instead leave them for when people are stuck for gift-ideas for me.
Wonderful moisturisers and gorgeous scents, with a wide range to choose from!
Very expensive, especially when you compare them with supermarket brands that do the same job - work out the unit pricing to see just how much you are paying!

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Terrible

Love the variety and fragrances of the body butters however the price is very steep. almost 25-30 dollars for a tub which is very steep. I wouldnt choose it over a super market bought moisturiser
lovely fragrances and great feel of the body butters for clean soft skin.
Lots of varities, shops are at all shopping centres.
very expensive and cannot be rated higher above any other supermarket bought moistuiriser. Quite oily and they dont seem to absorb into the skin as well. Stays on the skin and also stains sheets and clothing. The body butters are also never on special.

reviewmatey

reviewmateyAU

I tried this and could not resist falling in love with it.The fragrance will take you to a whole new level. Initially i hesitated to put in money for this product but trust me every penny you put in this is worthed.Vitamin E helps you lose sun burn and keeps your skin fresh.Also the olive body butter goes so well with the Olive body scrub. These are make really good gift isea's for Mother's day or birthdays.
Love it!Vitamin E body butter is the best.Has great results on regular use and smells so good.
Expensive

amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

Good

I love the body shop and really love it when I receive their products as gifts. The body butter range is really lovely and there are so many different varieties to choose from. The pink grapefruit one is just gorgeous! The smell is pretty strong, so I don't really like to use them for every day use, but they're great for a special occasion or treat.
wide variety of scents. I like that you can get a body butter to match your shower or bath gel and hence layer the scents. Tubs do tend to last a while, as a little goes a long way
Pretty expensive.

heytherek

heytherek

OK

These products smell lovely and are so nice to use. They come in lots of different flavours and while they are a bit thick, they are very nice and spread on really well. They can be a bit expensive to purchase all the time but as a bit of a treat, they are a nice addition to your beauty routine.
The textures and flavours of these body butters make them very smooth and easy to apply. They feel nice on your skin and while I would not want to buy them regularly they are a nice treat.
A bit too expensive to a regular purchase.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Pinky101

Pinky101

Whilst The Body Shop Body Butters are more expensive than other brands they are 100% worth it. They smell divine and will leave your skinn completely nourished and moisturised. The Body Shop try to trade fairly too, so you know why you are paying a fair price for the product. No other body butter works as well nor smells as nice as The Body Shop ones. So worth the money.
They are the best body butters. The scents are beutiful and smell exactly what they say they will smell like and the scent lasts. They leave the skin beuatifully soft
They are more expensive

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

I reckon body shop body butters are best in the world. With so many smells and variety available in the market, I recommend these to everyone around. They have fragrances to suit everyones style, old or young, 50 or 15. Just excellent product. But I also think the price for the body butters is much more than any other product, which is a bit of rip off. The body shop items never go on sale, hence sometimes it feels like we are paying much more than the actual value of the product.
Excellent product and beautiful smells
A bit costlier for the size offered.

tweettee

tweettee

Good

The price really lets it down but I think the Body Shop is expensive across their whole product range now. They would make a good present though.
These smell so good is criminal. They actually smell like you could eat tjhem and they feel really good on the skin. Good moisturising and does not feel greasy on the skin.
They are really expensive. I think they are around $23 whch is a lot of money no matter how good they smell. The tubs are quite small and if you use it on your whole body every day then its not going to last very long.

Newmummy82

Newmummy82

Mythic

Mythic

Bad

I don't mind paying extra for quality, but at close to thirty dollars these are absurd. They don't absorb well, and while it's nice that they don't test on animals etc, shelling out that much for a product that doesn't work that well for me is pointless.
The smells are delicious and there is a wide range of them, including some special edition ones (the cranberry one they released this christmas smelt divine!), they're natrual and not tested on animals, light and not greasy on the skin
Honestly, close to thirty dollars for a tub of body butter is beyond stupid. They don't absorb as well as some of the cheaper products (Palmers comes to mind) and they don't stay on the skin well enough to justify the price!

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

I really like body butters, however these ones are a luxury because of the price. I love The Body Shop products not only because of their quality , but due to the company's ethics, social conscious and the fund raising that they do for different causes.
I like the variety in the range ( although my favorite is mango). It makes my skin feel nice and smooth. The fragrance is lovely, and I buy it when I want to spoil myself
The cost, it is really expensive for a body butter although it is really nice I don't think it is worth that much.

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

OK

I find this makes a better massage oil then my body shop massage oil, and my body shop massage oil makes a better moisturiser- it absorbs better, doesn't get slimey the next day and doesn't rub off.
I'd buy it as a gift for someone if I knew they liked it, but not for myself again.
Nice smell, brand. I brought the peach one.
Greasy, rubs off, not worth the price. If I put this on before I go to bed, and I don't shower in the morning when I wake up, I find I get really slimy and disgusting that day when I sweat, because it's just not being absorbed. Also a bit more chemicals then I'd like for something my body is supposed to absorb.

lbj39

lbj39

OK

When I was pregnant I wanted to get some body butter but found the scents really unpleasant. I ended up getting Mummy's Tummy by SkinJuice instead which I found much better. I have used the Body Butters before and find that while they do feel luxurious they don't absorb as well as I'd like. I do like the fact that the Body Shop does not test on animals and I feel that it is probably that their products are made ethically and use recycled material where possible.
They are a lovely thick moisturising cream
I am not fussed on the smell

katpaul

katpaul

these are amazing. they are so thick and rich, but they absorb incredibly well when rubbed in. the fragrances are beautiful. they moisturise dry skin incredibly well - i used them on my belly all through my pregnancy with no stretch marks. i love that body shop products are not tested on animals and that they are a company with a social conscience. highly recomended and a great gift idea for pregnant friends
beautiful rich body butters. moisturise incredibly well. lovely fragrances
these are a bit pricey but i think they are worth it as a little bit of luxury to spoil yourself!

Jasmina_Cook

Jasmina_Cook

Good

If you are prepared to pay a little extra for a better product, by a trusted brand, then this is the product for you! There are cheaper options, but this is a better quality product. And if you go into the body shop, you are surely expecting to pay a little more anyway. It moisturieses well, it would be better if it weren't so greasy, but alot of moisturisers are, so its not a huge problem.
They mostly smell great, makes your skin feel new!
They are extremely pricey, especially for the amount you get. They don't really rub in well, and can leave grease marks on clothes.

torilangley

torilangley

OK

I love the body shop products and their body butters are no exeption, however I wouldn't pay over $20 for a tub of body butter. They smell fantastic and moisturise well, but it isnt a product I would buy regularly.
Smells great and works well.
Has a greasy texture, is only available from the body shop, and it is pretty pricey for what you get.