The Body Shop For Men Maca Root

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root

See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

2.5
    nessjez
    nessjez

Terrible

I was a fan of The Body Shop's former range of mens face washes and scrubs. Then they fixed something that wasn't broken, brought out this Macca Root stuff and added a fragrance to it. Well I won't go near it anymore. The fragrance is awful (my wife hated it) and the face scrub doesn't foam up as much as it used to - so you have to use more. I called their hotline to give them some feedback and the girl I spoke to said that they'd had quite a bit of negative feedback about the range.

I've now switch to Natio's mens range. It's Australian made, much cheaper, and has no fragrance.
    Packaging is nice
    Not a patch on their former range. Hate the new fragrance. Reasonably expensive.

The Body Shop
    Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi, sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist with this issue. Thank you, The Body Shop