The Body Shop Hemp

The Body Shop Hemp

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

this body butter is the best

Due to harsh weather changes in my area, I can feel very dry patches on my cheeks and elbows. This body butter is a lifesaver! It doesn't feel too heavy and moisturizes just fine.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin
Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

So moisturising!

I was having a weird change in my skin that I hadnt had before. I had red dry patches and were sore and irritated when the wind blew on my face. I went into the body shop with these red patches and the lady working there recommended the Hemp face cream. I almost noticed a difference straight away after using it. After a week the patches were completely gone and with continued use day and night my face has smoothed out and stays soft.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Body Shop Physical store for A$29.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Very frustrated customer

Very frustrated customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best body butter on the market

Bought this to trial it after seeing rave reviews, and it does live up to the hype.
It has cleared my daughters mild eczema, and rectified my dry winter skin. Will continue to purchase as no other product has had such impressive results.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Body Shop Physical store.

Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how The Body Shop Hemp compares to other Moisturisers

ColinW

ColinWGold Coast QLD

a good find

have tried multiple natural things for the relief of dry skin condition and stumbled across this product, as a "heavy duty moisture protector" and it does what it says on the lid ... tried other moisturizers over a long period of time and this is the latest discovery, after applying has a long lasting effect leaving the skin hydrated but not greasy

Purchased in August 2019 for A$30.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin