The Body Shop Hemp

The Body Shop Hemp (page 2 of 2)

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Lily2010

Lily2010

I was given this as a gift for myself, I would never have brought it on my own because I didn't understand the point of hemp. The texture of this body butter is less firm than the rest of The Body Shop's body butter range, making it easier to rub in. It moisturizes fantastically, your skin feels better as soon as you apply it. It's great for the dry skin on my arms and legs during winter. The scent is very natural and fresh, but soft. I prefer it to the fruity body butters.
Very moisturizing, makes skin feel better instantly, its clean scent
Quite pricey

fleursspesh

fleursspesh

Got given a sample of the hemp hand cream once and have never looked back. It's great for dry, sensitive skin. I get dry skin and cuts and this is the only thing I found that really works! I'm converted!
The hand cream is awesome for dry skin!
nothing, though it would be nice if it was cheaper:)

Pinky101

Pinky101

Good

I got given The Body Shop Hemp hand cream for my birthday because being a hairdresser I get very dry hands. I do not like the smell, but the product itself made my hands nice and soft. I had mild dermatitis and had been trying a lot of products to no avail, but this one really worked. I think it is reasonably priced for a good quality hand cream. I have paid much more for a hand cream to fix my hands and been sorely disappointed. This product is teh best if you can stand the smell.
Excellent for dry skin
I don't really like the smell

Moisturisers

Find out how The Body Shop Hemp compares to other Moisturisers

Mythic

Mythic

Good

The smell just doesn't appeal, it means I can only use the foot protector when I'm staying in for the evening, and I have to keep my feet on an old towel to ensure it doesn't rub off and stink up the carpet.
The hemp foot protector is a go to product of mine for use after a foot spa, it keeps my feet soft and moistorised without leaving greay stains everywhere! Feels divine on the skin and has a lingering softening effect
One. Very expensive, you can get cheaper products. Two. The scent is beyond stinky, I found it a bit overpowering to the point where I can't put the product on and go out.

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

Good

Yes, the lipbalm is expensive... but I'm still buying it, so I'm guessing it's worth it. I am actively looking for another lipbalm which I like nearly as much, for a fraction of the price.
Feel good factor. The taste- I normally end up getting sick of most lipbalm's flavours before I even finish the tube, but I've been using this one for ages. It works- it does soothe and smooth the most chapped of windblown winter lips.
Really expensive. Packaging doesn't wear well, look's pretty tatty pretty quickly. The Hemp Body Butter scores a 7 out of a potential 10 on the cosmeticdatabase.com for being a toxic soup of chemicals, however.

katpaul

katpaul

OK

i love the packaging on these products and i love the concept. teh hand cream is very intense and really does work well. it gives in depth moisture to dry hands. however the smell of this product is really intense and it did put me off using it. i love that it is from the body shop and that the body shop do not test on animals
the hemp hand cream is a great hand cream. very intense. does moisturise the hands well.
the hemp hand cream from body shop is a great hand cream but it really smells. the smell does put me off using it

gizette

gizetteSydney

Bad

i have used the hand cream in this range and whilst i did find it to be very good for my hands there was also alot of waste, as it's out from a metal sort of tube if you don't put the lid back on straight away more and more product will just keep coming out. overall the waste of product, (after the price you've paid), combined with the smell on your hands afterwards i would not buy this product again or any other from the same range.
nice moisturising hand cream.
these products stink. a little pricy to.

cali05

cali05

Good

I think the Hemp products are one of the best items to come out of the Body Shop.
I while back, a friend of mine bought me the Hemp lip balm, because my lips were constantly chapped and it seemed nothing was fixing the problem, so I tried it and it really did work well. I then used the Hemp hand cream and it was wonderful, I think others thought so too because when I took it to work, they were all using it, even the guys! The hand cream, like many other Body Shop products, is a bit pricey so now I ask for it as a gift or buy it only when I can afford it.
Works well, really does moisturize and soften the skin.
Quite expensive.