The Body Shop Physical store

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad customer service in Toowoomba

I took my daughter in to the Toowoomba store to buy foundations and extras, I told Khadijoah this and to give her the full treatment. Upon this she looked at me and ignored my daughter, I asked again for Khadijoah to serve my daughter then she proceeded to do so. Khadijoah went to put foundation on top of what my daughter was already wearing for a colour match. i believe Khadihoah was not interested in customer service and showed she did not care. My son in law had the same bad experience the day before as no one was interested and helping him select a gift for his wife

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationToowoomba

Broken lid product

I have a membership card of the body shop that meant I like their products. However, last few days I bought their sleeping mask and eye mask. Disappointed when got home cause I found out the lid of the sleeping mask broken. I ended up asked for replacement, but I been refused due to I did not have the receipt. However, they have my membership card that shows all details as an online receipt. I ended up wasted time, no any replacement from them. I will not support them anymore and I will let all my friends know about this experience.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store Locationqvb

Love these products!

The store in Stocklands in Townsville, is conveniently situated right next to where I work, the ladies there are absolutely amazing, SO nice and ALWAYS so helpful. The products I bought were the tea tree anti imperfection night mask, I love that I can apply it at night before I go to sleep and not have to worry about taking it off, added bonus that it does my skin wonders! I also bought the Himalayan charcoal mud mask, i love that I can actually feel lit working on my skin. And my skin always feels amazing after scrubbing it off. I would highly recommend these two products, and the ladies at the Townsville shop in stocklands will go the extra mile to help you find the right product for you.