Listing monitored by The Body Shop

2.8

This staff member named Jennifer at the Eastland store is so rude

This lady Jennifer at the Eastland store was very rude to me. She gave me weird looks and even told me to buy a product that made me skin get a rash. NEVER going to the body shop again you lost a very valued customer.

Emily T.
Emily T.South Australia

Great products

I am really happy about my purchase at The Body Shop yesterday, I bought a discounted Christmas hand cream pack that was on sale, I can't stop using it! The price is usually quite expensive for body butter, body yogurt, etc. But because it was at a discounted price I went inside the shop and bought it. I admit it, the products are beautiful, but I will only come back when the shop's prices are low, so I'm not spending $27 on body butter!

criscros
criscrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Birthday gift sham

I received a birthday gift offer from the Body Shop for $10. Every thing in the shop was 20% off, including the item I chose. The checkout girl demurred, asked someone else and told me she couldn’t oblige on discounted items. This was not made clear in the email sent time but the manager told me to click the asterisk next to the voucher.! No. I’ve unsubscribed and won’t enter a body shop again. There are so many shady practices around. The body shop is not the same without its founder.

MultipleS
MultipleSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

mind games

It was such a shame to read your employment strategy... we have enough mind games from the Gov't with people committing suicide then to see you join in with the games with your elusive wording as for employment criteria and it's wording. We always used to shop for all xmas items each year but NEVER again.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how The Body Shop Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Thank you for the lovely customer service from William. Made my experience easy and fuss free! Will come back again!

Bad service

Joe D.
Joe D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didnt honor their price shown on sign

Watched my daughter get ripped off on the weekend.
A sales assisstant showed her a gift pack marked $38 on a hand written shop display, let her choose fragrances she liked, then confirmed she had $10 credit on her account, then she almost tapped her card on the screen showing $47!
When she questioned it the manager said the sale on that product had finished and they forgot to take the sign down.
Ive worked in retail before and know that price still needs to be honored.
I didnt say anything but wish i had now.
Certainly wont be shopping there for gifts ever in the future thats for sure

Amore
AmoreNorth Queensland, QLD

Smells good, feels good 100% would recommend

This coffee mask may look like I've smeared poo all over my face but! Its smells good it leaves you feeling amazing
And I would 100% recommend it.
Ps. Does not taste so good but I guess that's on me haha

Hi Amore,
We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our energising Coffee Mask.

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Love the quality and feel!

I did a lot of research in the chemicals, I was very happy with the body shops products. So I purchased the Mint foot scrub. I was in market needed something quick. My feet were so sore and swollen form standing long hours at work. I went to the store in Penrith and lovely staff recommended. The bright blue jar. I was quiet doubtful to use something so different. What I love about is. It works straight away, and you know the difference straight away. You only need a small amount. My skin is so soft and supple.

Hi Angie,
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our Penrith store with the Peppermint Scrub!

Kirsty

Not trust worthy

Alissa
Alissa Australian Capital Territory

Staff are awful

I ordered a perfume set online and it was quite expensive. When it arrived I realised I ordered the wrong one but that was fine because there is a body shop at my local mall. Btw I have not opened, sprayed or used this product. When I went to return it the employee I was talking to told me in a awfully rude manner that she knows I’d spayed it and in conclusion I was not able to return this product. Very mad at the staff and management at this store!

Kitkat
Kitkat

Not honouring sales T's and C's

Went in store on Boxing Day and picked up 2 sale items totalling $28. When trying to redeem my $5 Love Your Body Club voucher, was informed that I could only use the voucher on full priced items, which is not true as other sales assistants have happily processed my previous vouchers on sale items. Clearly the assistants in this instance were not aware of the terms and conditions.

AMAZING!!! I . LOVE . THIS . STORE

I absolutely love this store! The staff are sooooooo friendly and VERY helpful!! Their products are all beautiful and their is a wonderful range to browse of natural amazing product that I absolutely love. This store is very easy to navigate and if you need help finding anything their is a wonderful staff their to help and they are just so lovely!!! I love this store and all of the products I have bought have been amazing and I can’t stop loving them. This store is an amazing store that I love. ☺️

Happy customer

I really do absolutely love this store and I hope you all have lovely days ☺️❤️

Ben Dover
Ben DoverNew South Wales

It feels so good

The moisturizer felt so good on my long legs, I love shaving them with my Woolworths razor and the good moisturizer you guys have. thank

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi Ben, Thankyou for reaching out and sharing how much you love our moisturizers. We hope to see you back soon.