The Body Shop Physical store

2.7

Loz R

Loz R

Nice products

I have been using the sensitive scrub and cream for around a year now. It is very refreshing and does not react with my skin, I prefer the body shop to lush products.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

worse customer experience ever at Pacific Fair Body Shop

i could not get in to to the store because they have a chair in the doorway - apparently to monitor numbers in store. i have never seen more than 3 people in this store ever. but to make people call out and then to tell them not to touch anything loudly and to make a customer ask you before they touch anything is just ridiculous. i left and went to Lush to buy product instead where they welcomed me instore. i understand there are COVID restrictions but you have done a fine job of killing the customer experience. i wont be back again!

Store LocationPacific Fair
Karlie

KarlieSydney Surrounds, NSW

don't buy a gift card !

Pretty disappointed in customer service re Gift Cards. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! I was given a The body shop gift card as a gift and unfortunately have misplaced it. The Body Shop under no circumstances will reimburse or reinstate the gift card (even partially) despite proof of purchase ! very sad that me and the purchaser have no option now but to lose money. wont be coming back unfortunately ☹

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationBurwood nsw
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how The Body Shop Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

P Fitzpatrick

P FitzpatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not accepting cash

My 13 yr old daughter gets pocket money for doing jobs and went to purchase products from The Body Shop to be told they aren’t accepting cash. This is illegal.

Store LocationSunshine Plaza Sunshine Coast
Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service.

Just re purchased a face toner that I have run out of, the customer service at Helensvale Westfield was amazing ( loved her up-selling me the most expensive toner, very impressive sales) but she was right, the toner I got is very good and I am very happy with my purchase. A few more sales and special would be good, but if you ask for some free samples in store they're happy to provide.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Store LocationHelensvale Westfield

Take priority of Health and Well being safety for your Staff

KJA13

KJA13Sydney, NSW

Gorgeous products

I often shop at the body shop for products and love the huge range that they have. Everything is easy to see and the shelves are laid out well. The staff are knowledgable about the products they sell and are able to make recomendations which are usually spot on.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationBondi Junction
Sachita G.

Sachita G.Sydney, NSW

Its so good

The body shop products that i bought are very good for skin. I have a dry skin so i used their drops of youth and facial oil, which i found very effective.

Store LocationQVB the body shop store
Mahnaz A.

Mahnaz A.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Body shop Canberra centre- A must place for gifts

I was greeted with a friendly smile as soon as I entered. A promotion was going on and a team member was explaining how to avail it. All the members were team focussed and the store had a huge range of Christmas gifts. A beautifully decorated store

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Store LocationCanberra centre
Beauty Product Retailers

Bad customer service in Toowoomba

I took my daughter in to the Toowoomba store to buy foundations and extras, I told Khadijoah this and to give her the full treatment. Upon this she looked at me and ignored my daughter, I asked again for Khadijoah to serve my daughter then she proceeded to do so. Khadijoah went to put foundation on top of what my daughter was already wearing for a colour match. i believe Khadihoah was not interested in customer service and showed she did not care. My son in law had the same bad experience the day before as no one was interested and helping him select a gift for his wife

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationToowoomba
rosie

rosieBondi junction

Broken lid product

I have a membership card of the body shop that meant I like their products. However, last few days I bought their sleeping mask and eye mask. Disappointed when got home cause I found out the lid of the sleeping mask broken. I ended up asked for replacement, but I been refused due to I did not have the receipt. However, they have my membership card that shows all details as an online receipt. I ended up wasted time, no any replacement from them. I will not support them anymore and I will let all my friends know about this experience.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store Locationqvb

Love these products!

The store in Stocklands in Townsville, is conveniently situated right next to where I work, the ladies there are absolutely amazing, SO nice and ALWAYS so helpful. The products I bought were the tea tree anti imperfection night mask, I love that I can apply it at night before I go to sleep and not have to worry about taking it off, added bonus that it does my skin wonders! I also bought the Himalayan charcoal mud mask, i love that I can actually feel lit working on my skin. And my skin always feels amazing after scrubbing it off. I would highly recommend these two products, and the ladies at the Townsville shop in stocklands will go the extra mile to help you find the right product for you.