The Body Shop Physical store

3.0

Amore

AmoreNorth Queensland, QLD

Smells good, feels good 100% would recommend

This coffee mask may look like I've smeared poo all over my face but! Its smells good it leaves you feeling amazing
And I would 100% recommend it.
Ps. Does not taste so good but I guess that's on me haha

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Love the quality and feel!

I did a lot of research in the chemicals, I was very happy with the body shops products. So I purchased the Mint foot scrub. I was in market needed something quick. My feet were so sore and swollen form standing long hours at work. I went to the store in Penrith and lovely staff recommended. The bright blue jar. I was quiet doubtful to use something so different. What I love about is. It works straight away, and you know the difference straight away. You only need a small amount. My skin is so soft and supple.

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service Experience

Store LocationWestfield Helensvale
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how The Body Shop Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Aus P.

Aus P.

Not trust worthy

Alissa

Alissa Australian Capital Territory

Staff are awful

I ordered a perfume set online and it was quite expensive. When it arrived I realised I ordered the wrong one but that was fine because there is a body shop at my local mall. Btw I have not opened, sprayed or used this product. When I went to return it the employee I was talking to told me in a awfully rude manner that she knows I’d spayed it and in conclusion I was not able to return this product. Very mad at the staff and management at this store!

Kitkat

Kitkat

Not honouring sales T's and C's

Went in store on Boxing Day and picked up 2 sale items totalling $28. When trying to redeem my $5 Love Your Body Club voucher, was informed that I could only use the voucher on full priced items, which is not true as other sales assistants have happily processed my previous vouchers on sale items. Clearly the assistants in this instance were not aware of the terms and conditions.

AMAZING!!! I . LOVE . THIS . STORE

I absolutely love this store! The staff are sooooooo friendly and VERY helpful!! Their products are all beautiful and their is a wonderful range to browse of natural amazing product that I absolutely love. This store is very easy to navigate and if you need help finding anything their is a wonderful staff their to help and they are just so lovely!!! I love this store and all of the products I have bought have been amazing and I can’t stop loving them. This store is an amazing store that I love. ☺️

Happy customer

I really do absolutely love this store and I hope you all have lovely days ☺️❤️

Ben Dover

Ben DoverNew South Wales

It feels so good

The moisturizer felt so good on my long legs, I love shaving them with my Woolworths razor and the good moisturizer you guys have. thank

Arlene

ArleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shea body butter - amazing!

I used this Shea body butter on my dog’s dry and crusty nose for 3-4 days, once per day and it made a huge difference. So good!!

Loz R

Loz R

Nice products

I have been using the sensitive scrub and cream for around a year now. It is very refreshing and does not react with my skin, I prefer the body shop to lush products.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

worse customer experience ever at Pacific Fair Body Shop

i could not get in to to the store because they have a chair in the doorway - apparently to monitor numbers in store. i have never seen more than 3 people in this store ever. but to make people call out and then to tell them not to touch anything loudly and to make a customer ask you before they touch anything is just ridiculous. i left and went to Lush to buy product instead where they welcomed me instore. i understand there are COVID restrictions but you have done a fine job of killing the customer experience. i wont be back again!

Karlie

KarlieSydney Surrounds, NSW

don't buy a gift card !

Pretty disappointed in customer service re Gift Cards. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! I was given a The body shop gift card as a gift and unfortunately have misplaced it. The Body Shop under no circumstances will reimburse or reinstate the gift card (even partially) despite proof of purchase ! very sad that me and the purchaser have no option now but to lose money. wont be coming back unfortunately ☹

P Fitzpatrick

P FitzpatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not accepting cash

My 13 yr old daughter gets pocket money for doing jobs and went to purchase products from The Body Shop to be told they aren’t accepting cash. This is illegal.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service.

Just re purchased a face toner that I have run out of, the customer service at Helensvale Westfield was amazing ( loved her up-selling me the most expensive toner, very impressive sales) but she was right, the toner I got is very good and I am very happy with my purchase. A few more sales and special would be good, but if you ask for some free samples in store they're happy to provide.

Take priority of Health and Well being safety for your Staff

KJA13

KJA13Sydney, NSW

Gorgeous products

I often shop at the body shop for products and love the huge range that they have. Everything is easy to see and the shelves are laid out well. The staff are knowledgable about the products they sell and are able to make recomendations which are usually spot on.

Sachita G.

Sachita G.Sydney, NSW

Its so good

The body shop products that i bought are very good for skin. I have a dry skin so i used their drops of youth and facial oil, which i found very effective.

Mahnaz A.

Mahnaz A.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Body shop Canberra centre- A must place for gifts

I was greeted with a friendly smile as soon as I entered. A promotion was going on and a team member was explaining how to avail it. All the members were team focussed and the store had a huge range of Christmas gifts. A beautifully decorated store

Bad customer service in Toowoomba

I took my daughter in to the Toowoomba store to buy foundations and extras, I told Khadijoah this and to give her the full treatment. Upon this she looked at me and ignored my daughter, I asked again for Khadijoah to serve my daughter then she proceeded to do so. Khadijoah went to put foundation on top of what my daughter was already wearing for a colour match. i believe Khadihoah was not interested in customer service and showed she did not care. My son in law had the same bad experience the day before as no one was interested and helping him select a gift for his wife

rosie

rosieBondi junction

Broken lid product

I have a membership card of the body shop that meant I like their products. However, last few days I bought their sleeping mask and eye mask. Disappointed when got home cause I found out the lid of the sleeping mask broken. I ended up asked for replacement, but I been refused due to I did not have the receipt. However, they have my membership card that shows all details as an online receipt. I ended up wasted time, no any replacement from them. I will not support them anymore and I will let all my friends know about this experience.