The Body Shop White Musk For Men Hair & Body Wash

The Body Shop White Musk For Men Hair & Body Wash

See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

3.5
    George Turriff
    George TurriffAustralia

2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash

My girlfriend bought this for me. She said that I should try it because I love 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash.
    The Body Shop White Musk is a good enough body wash. However, it’s not a good shampoo since it can cause dryness and frizzy hair. What I like about Body Shop White Musk is that it smells great, and the scent stays with me all day long. Although, I avoid using it on my head because I don’t like how it dries my hair strands.
    soothes and softens the skin
    causes dandruff every time I apply it on my hair

The Body Shop
    Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hello there George, thankyou for your feedback on our White musk 2 in 1.
    The Body Shop

Get an answer from our members and The Body Shop representatives

Features:

• The Body Shop’s White Musk for Men Hair & Body Wash is an all-over wash that cleanses both the hair and skin, and leaves a subtle scent of the White Musk For Men fragrance on the skin.
    • It can be layered with other White Musk for Men products to enhance the fragrance.
    • To use the product, lather it up in the bath or shower, massage it onto your face or scalp (or both), and rinse yourself off well.
    • This product is cruelty-free.
    • The cleanser costs $19 for a 200ml tube.