The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

The Butterfly Maternity Pillow (page 2 of 13)

Pros

• Supports back and stomach

• Small and compact

• Made from breathable Japara cotton

Nat

Nat Victoria

Good for bump support

Purchased in February 2021 at Butterfly Maternity.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thank you for leaving a review, it means the world!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

This is the perfect pillow! Can’t sleep without it

Before having the butterfly pillow I was waking up multiple times a night from being uncomfortable. Since having the butterfly I don’t wake up, I’m well supported and hip pain has ceased.

Purchased in February 2021 for $99.00.

Juanita

JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth it! Use it every night

I was getting a lot of back pain at the beginning of my second trimester and the butterfly pillow has been a game changer.
I wasn’t sure whether it was worth to buy it or not but I’m glad I did! It gives me a lot of support around my back and belly which really makes a difference on getting a good night sleep. I would highly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2021.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing review!

Saskia B.

Saskia B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect maternity pillow!

Comfortable and compact, this maternity pillow allows me to sleep really well as it provides support to my growing bump while preventing me from sleeping on my back. So no more worry in the middle of the night. My husband also loves it as it doesn’t take up the entire bed and we can still snuggle.

Purchased in January 2021 at Butterfly Maternity for $97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review! Means the world.

Julia B

Julia BSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s okay. I expected more for the price

It’s okay but it’s just very firm and kind of high/thick so I struggle to find a comfortable position.
The service was excellent though and delivery super quick! It’s just not that comfy

Purchased in February 2021 for $98.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your review, we've messaged privately to see if we can assist with using the pillow better!

Plump pillow

Butterfly pillow has been super helpful when going to sleep at night. Good size, encourages me to sleep on my side, quality of pillow is good. Didn't give it 5 star only because I've still got a sore back from pregnancy but it is definitely helping me night to night.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your review!

Michelle

Michelle Sydney, NSW

Great pillow!

I love that the pillow is small and compact compared to others out there - perfect if you’re traveling. Took a little while to figure out the right placement but now I’m loving it and definitely feel the difference if I don’t use it for a night.

Brittney Beaumont

Brittney BeaumontCanberra 2600, ACT

The perfect fit

I love this pillow as its not too big, the support on both sides means when you roll over, you don't have to lug a massive pillow with you. It's soft, easy to wash and to take with you on travel. Definitely would recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 for $100.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback & recommendation!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Sleepness nights, no more!

I Love it. It's so compact and really comfy for side sleeping. Also great for the car too for back support. My husband approves of It's compact size. Doesn't push him off the bed like my other maternity pillow did lol

So amazing!!!!

The butterfly pillow is simply amazing. It is so comfy and helps so much to support me from rolling all over the place during the night. The customer service was also outstanding!! Definitely can not recommend this product enough for all the pregnant mummas out there!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $80.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback!

Meghan

MeghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable, I’m sleeping so much better now!

I was sleeping with 4 different pillows that moved around as I slept, I now have my butterfly pillow and one between my legs. So much more comfortable and practical, I’m not constantly waking up to readjust, plus, even if I land up on my back, I’m still at an angle so bubs is safe.

Purchased in February 2021 at Ninelife Australia for $97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much, your feedback means the world!

Amazing sleep!

This is my second pregnancy and the butterfly maternity pillow is better than what I used the first time, having an amazing nights sleep helps when you have a toddler!

Purchased in February 2021 at Butterfly Maternity for $97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

So lovely to hear, thank you!

Melanie  Maddrell

Melanie MaddrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep and no sore back upon waking

I was waking with a sore back after restless sleep. I now get a better sleep and no soreness in my back due to the support of my butterfly pillow

Purchased in February 2021 for $140.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the best maternity pillow I have had!

This maternity pillow isn’t big and chunky and really supports you’re back and belly while you can still cuddle with you’re partner if you Choose too and isn’t big so easy to store aswell

Purchased in February 2021 for $97.00.

Kiwigal25

Kiwigal25Sydney, NSW

Second pregnancy and so far so good!

This is my second pregnancy and I am finding my body is much more fatigued and sore than it was last time. With my first pregnancy, I bought a full body pillow, and it just didn’t work for me, so I ended up having the most uncomfortable sleeps. This time around I did my research and found that the butterfly pillow suited my needs. I’m only just over halfway in this pregnancy but it is doing a great job of protecting my stomach and supporting my back while also comfortably allowing me to sleep on my side. Lets hope this continues into the last trimester!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your amazing feedback!

Teiqua I.

Teiqua I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving this new addition to my bedroom

Naively thought I'd be able to get through my pregnancy just using any old pillow, how wrong I was. At 16 weeks my sleep started to become affected and my tummy, despite still being small, needed a little propping up. Loving the Butterfly pillow as it's not too bulky and if I do change sides during the night I have the support on both sides and don't need to readjust. Also love that I can use this for breastfeeding when the baby arrives. Have recommended to my pregnant friends.

Purchased in February 2021 at Butterfly Maternity for $97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing review and recommendation!

MegSydney, NSW

A wonderful purchase!

As someone who has suffered from hip pain early on in their pregnancy, the butterfly pillow has saved my life. It is so comfortable and has saved my back and hips. Now I just have to fight it away from my dogs who enjoy it as much as I do!

Purchased in January 2021 for $100.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your review, means the world!

Perfect maternity pillow

Love my butterfly pillow, it really helps with making me feel supported but it doesn’t take up anywhere near as much room as the others. I love that I can switch sides without issue. Have to make sure it placed in the right spot underneath you but that is easily done!

Purchased in February 2021 for $100.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review!

Lauren D

Lauren DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In love with my Butterfly Pillow!

I needed a pillow that allowed me to still be able to sleep with and breastfeeding my toddler without getting in the way. This pillow is so comfortable, it’s perfect!

Purchased in February 2021 for $97.00.

JBrowne

JBrowneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleep saver

I could not find a comfortable sleeping position with my growing bump until this. Butterfly is so compact and you don’t need to move it during the night. Love this!

See all The Butterfly Maternity Pillow reviews

Anonymousasked

I bought the pillow recently and have tried it for over a week now. However I'm still finding it difficult to get a good position. I toss and turn a lot during my sleep and the pillow hasn't prevented me from doing so, so far. I still wake up with back aches and it's just been uncomfortable. I really like the quality and materials and I think it supports my belly well so I'm trying to persevere with it for my back. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and petite/short, and my main areas of soreness are my mid back. I've reached out to customer service but haven't gotten a reply yet. Was wondering if you could help me out?

Anna
Anna

I have found the past few weeks I’m better without the pillow. When I do need it, I place it behind my back only as support and this helps. Move the pillow to suit your bodies need. You don’t always have to support back and belly as such. Eventually I know I’ll need it for my belly again though. (16w3d)

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your experience Anna :) How do you position it behind your back in a way that supports it?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out. Sorry that you haven't had the best experience with your Butterfly so far. I have messaged your Product Review account privately to go through the steps on how to best position yourself and ways we can help better your experience using your pillow.

Thanks so much
Tahlia x

ShivangniS

ShivangniSasked

Hi, I just wanted to know does this pillow give support to plus size women? I’m 19weeks and I’m plus size, I will be gaining more weight as time goes so just wanted to make sure that I will have that support.

Meg

I am plus size and yes! It's definitely big enough!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for reaching out. We have mums of all sizes using them from 20 weeks all the way to full-term and even after for breastfeeding support. Our pillows are a one size fits most, however, we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you do buy one, try it out and see how it goes, if it’s not right just message me and I’ll be happy to issue a full refund!

Tamaraasked

Can this be used as a feeding pillow also?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hey Tamara! Yep, the Butterfly pillow can also be used for feeding.
It is folded in half to elevate bub up to your breast height so your shoulders and arms don't do the work!
We are in the process of getting photos done to show this on the website. Hope this helps!

Butterfly Maternity Team x

Great thanks

Get an answer from our members and Butterfly Maternity representatives

Features:

• Wedge-shaped design supports lower back and stomach
  • Made from Japara cotton, which is an especially comfortable material
  • Smaller design than other pillows made by Butterfly maternity, so they’re compact enough to take travelling
  • 12-month warranty and a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the pillow

Points of praise for the Butterfly Maternity Pillow:

• This pillow is especially comfortable for the back and stomach, as it was designed to provide support for areas that may be affected by pressure from a growing baby
  • The small and compact size made it easy to fit on the bed and didn’t feel bulky and intrusive
  • Many women were happy that this pillow allowed them to achieve a good night’s sleep after experiencing many restless and uncomfortable nights.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Winner of the 2021 ProductReview Award for the Body Pillow category, the Butterfly Maternity pillow has won over many pregnant women with its comfortable design and compact shape.

CategoryBody Pillows