The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

The Butterfly Maternity Pillow (page 3 of 8)

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfy

The butterfly pillow is so comfortable. It supports your growing belly but also tucks into your back for support. I would highly recommend it to all the mummy’s to be that are finding it hard to get comfortable in bed. Love it <3

Works

Relatively small pillow, so it doesn't take up the whole bed like some other pregnancy pillows. It stops me from rolling onto my back and supports my belly, which are the two reasons I bought this pillow.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review it means a lot!

Sud Setia

Sud SetiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is great but a bit expensive!

It has certainly reduced the back pain and helped My wife with laying on the side and turning around during nights. Could have been a bit more competitively priced. Otherwise, it is great.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely feedback! As for the price, this is due to the pillows being made and manufactured 100% in Australia. Thank you!

Good quality pregnancy pillow

The pillow is good quality and feels nice it’s just the middle section that you lay in is not wide enough for me to fit my body into properly or comfortably.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Jess, thanks for your feedback! We will definitely take this into consideration for future product development.

Lisa T.

Lisa T.Sydney, NSW

Just what I needed!

I had trouble sleeping at the start of my 2nd trimester and this is exactly what I needed! It took me a few days to get used to it but once I did, I was able to sleep through the night quite comfortably. Would have given it five stars if it could prevent me from sleeping on my back. I have woken up on some nights, lying on my back onto the pillow.

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn’t recommend for bigger bellies

Quality pillow without a doubt! I had high hopes for this product but I personally wouldn’t recommend this for women after 25+ weeks or with bigger bellies. Being pregnant of course it took a while to find the comfy spot with this pillow but I will admit I only tested this pillow for 3 nights but It actually hurt my belly and back and I would have to stop using it during each night and wasn’t worth further pain. In my opinion not worth the money unfortunately, would definitely suit early pregnancy

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Melinda! Thanks so much for your feedback. We are looking into having two sizes in the future however I have privately messaged to see if we can help resolve your issues! Thanks so much. Butterfly Maternity x

Perfect

Took a couple of days to get use to sleeping with, but it’s super comfortable and Super supportive.
Would definitely recommend, the fact that it’s compact doesn’t take up too much of bed is also a win.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely recommendation!

Very impressed

Provides great support for my tummy and back while lying down. I seem to have less back pain since using it. Would like it slightly firmer but that’s just personal preference. Would recommend.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely feedback! We will defiantly take your notes about the firmness into consideration!

Georgie B.

Georgie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy I found this pillow!

After months of broken sleep due to my growing bump, I decided to buy this pillow and I’m so glad I did! I have slept so much better since I got it and it has reduced my hip aches and leg cramps too. Would highly recommend to all pregnant mamas struggling to get a good night’s sleep!

Amazing quality and service

I bought a butterfly pillow for my sister who at 20weeks was struggling to sleep. She’s has instant improvement in sleep and reduced pain in her hips and back! Amazing customer service too! Thanks very much

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Tiffany

Tiffany

The butterfly pillow is a must have

I’m only small, and a side/belly sleeper and this pillow has been a god sent for me, having support both sides of my bump really helps and I’m able to even sleep on my belly. If your in the market for a pregnancy pillow this is it!

sheridanrafferty

sheridanraffertyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the pillow, don’t love the case!

Love this pillow - the most comfortable pregnancy pillow on the market! For the price though, the case needs to be improved. Please add a zip so it’s easier to change! I have to battle to get the pillow back into the case and it is really frustrating considering this is a premium priced product.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review, we will definitely take your recommendation for the case on board!

Omg I wish I had bought one sooner

Honestly have had the best sleeps since buying the pillow. Doesn’t take up a heap of room. Super speedy delivery! My dog loves it too and I end up sharing it lol

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Perfect maternity pillow!

This pillow has made sleeping in my second trimester so much more comfortable! Feels secure and comfy! Ability to roll from side to side without worrying about laying flat on my back

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Elida H.

Elida H.Perth, WA

Comfortable and not too big!

As soon as I started using the butterfly pillow I felt less strain on my back and also under my belly. My favourite part about this pillow is it doesn’t use up too much space so my partner and I can still snuggle!

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is really perfect for pregnant women. I suffered from back pain, but since using this pillow, getting much better!

This is really perfect for pregnant women. I suffered from back pain, but since using this pillow, it is getting much better! I definitely recommend this product for all pregnant women!

N.Jane878

N.Jane878South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! Saved my back!

I bought this pillow around 22 weeks - just as my bump had “popped” and I started experiencing back pain when sleeping. The butterfly pillow made an instant difference. It hugs my back and bump perfectly as I grow. Placing a heat pack in between the pillow and my back helps too. The pillow holds it in just the right spot. I love that it’s not big and bulky like others on the market. Thank you for this pillow!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

So happy you love it, thank you!

Darcey

DarceySouthwest, VIC

Could not live without this pillow!!!

This tired, pregnant mama was so fed-up with being uncomfortable and not getting any sleep until this pillow popped up on my Instagram feed and I regained some hope (thank you social media!)
It’s so incredibly comfortable and I love that it’s compact as my partner and I hated my previous body pillow as it seemed like it took up the whole entire bed.
It keeps me on my side all night and supports my hips and back.
You won’t regret this purchase! Thank you Butterfly :)

Madi

MadiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it!

Perfect size unlike other bulky pregnancy pillows you see. It gives my tummy and lower back the right amount of support and stops me from rolling onto my back in the middle of the night. I puelrchased at the end of my first trimester and I wish I had it even earlier in my pregnancy. 100% recommend and would purchase again

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation!

Love it!

Thoroughly loving my pillow, it has been a great investment! Worth every dollar! Shipping was super efficient also. I have used it everyday since it arrived! Very happy with it.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much, glad you're loving it!

See all The Butterfly Maternity Pillow reviews