The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

The Butterfly Maternity Pillow (page 3 of 19)

Pros

• Supports back and stomach

• Small and compact

• Made from breathable Japara cotton

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Back Support

I am still fairly early in pregnancy (15 weeks) however this pillow has been a lifesaver for my back as I am not use to sleeping on my side and wanted to train myself early!

Versatile and so comfy!

At only 18 weeks I am loving the versatility of sleeping with the butterfly between legs and the support of growing breasts and bump! I use it to prop myself up too. Love it!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much, so happy to hear you love your Butterfly!

Review

So helpful. Unbelievably comfortable. Provides so much support. I kept rolling on to my back when sleeping in pregnancy which was a worry, but this pillow made me stay on my side which is great

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely feedback, it means the world!

K.PS
K.PSNortheast, VIC

Best investment!

This pillow is very comfortable. I no longer get a sore back or ribs while sleeping and have been having much better sleeps. So glad I made the decision to purchase.

Amazing maternity pillow!

I started getting rib pain at 16 weeks and sleep was very uncomfortable. Since using the butterfly maternity pillow I’ve been able to sleep through the night and my rib pain has eased significantly. I’m usually a tummy and back sleeper so this pillow helps me stay on my sides without feeling trapped which has been great. I love that it takes up hardly any space, my fiancé has also been happy he still fits in the bed!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad that you're getting a better night's rest and that the Butterfly is keeping you in that side sleeping position comfortably!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

The gift of comfort

The pillow was a gift for my daughter-in-law, she is delighted and it's already made a difference to her sleeping pattern. My son is quite jealous of her having this lovely pillow.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Alison. Thanks so much for your review, I'm so glad she's loving her pillow!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Love the design but not suited for me

Love the concept of back + belly support design however, Not comfortable at all. Would be more suitable if it was wider where you lay between considering its not a one size fits all since body shapes and bump sizes vary.Some people require more width, being supportive is one thing it’s uncomfortable for me to be comfortable/rolling over to change sides im sleeping on due to not being wide enough so in this case it really isnt comfortable for my bump & disappointment i wasted the $$

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Kee, we're so sorry to hear that the Butterfly doesn't seem to be working for you. We have sent a private message so we can assist you in getting this issue resolved.

AnnaPerth, WA

Luxurious and Perfect

Early in my pregnancy I was suffering so bad with backaches I purchased the pillow and I finally got reduced backaches and a decent nights sleep! The benefit I found also is that as I’m on top of the pillow it doesn’t slip away at all during the night like a previous pillow I was using allowing for me to have longer lengths of sleep.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hey Anna. Wow, this is so great to hear! We're glad that your Butterfly is helping you get some much-needed sleep.

Alice Lo
Alice Lo

Supportive and comfortable

The butterfly maternity pillow is supportive and comfortable. I don't have to worry about falling onto my back during my sleep throughout the night. I can comfortably move from side to side. Customer service was great as well.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks Alice! We're so glad you're finding the Butterfly helpful with your sleep.

stwbry
stwbryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfy and ease of mind!

Wonderful addition to my pillow fortress! Eases my mind knowing I can switch sides from left to right.
Belly is supported at all times as well. Thank you Butterfly Maternity Pillow.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for the review, so glad you're enjoying your pillow! Happy sleeping :)

Nat
Nat Victoria

Good for bump support

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thank you for leaving a review, it means the world!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

This is the perfect pillow! Can’t sleep without it

Before having the butterfly pillow I was waking up multiple times a night from being uncomfortable. Since having the butterfly I don’t wake up, I’m well supported and hip pain has ceased.

Juanita
JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth it! Use it every night

I was getting a lot of back pain at the beginning of my second trimester and the butterfly pillow has been a game changer.
I wasn’t sure whether it was worth to buy it or not but I’m glad I did! It gives me a lot of support around my back and belly which really makes a difference on getting a good night sleep. I would highly recommend it!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing review!

Saskia B.
Saskia B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect maternity pillow!

Comfortable and compact, this maternity pillow allows me to sleep really well as it provides support to my growing bump while preventing me from sleeping on my back. So no more worry in the middle of the night. My husband also loves it as it doesn’t take up the entire bed and we can still snuggle.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review! Means the world.

Julia B
Julia BSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s okay. I expected more for the price

It’s okay but it’s just very firm and kind of high/thick so I struggle to find a comfortable position.
The service was excellent though and delivery super quick! It’s just not that comfy

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your review, we've messaged privately to see if we can assist with using the pillow better!

Anonymousasked

I bought the pillow recently and have tried it for over a week now. However I'm still finding it difficult to get a good position. I toss and turn a lot during my sleep and the pillow hasn't prevented me from doing so, so far. I still wake up with back aches and it's just been uncomfortable. I really like the quality and materials and I think it supports my belly well so I'm trying to persevere with it for my back. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and petite/short, and my main areas of soreness are my mid back. I've reached out to customer service but haven't gotten a reply yet. Was wondering if you could help me out?

Anna

I have found the past few weeks I’m better without the pillow. When I do need it, I place it behind my back only as support and this helps. Move the pillow to suit your bodies need. You don’t always have to support back and belly as such. Eventually I know I’ll need it for my belly again though. (16w3d)

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your experience Anna :) How do you position it behind your back in a way that supports it?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out. Sorry that you haven't had the best experience with your Butterfly so far. I have messaged your Product Review account privately to go through the steps on how to best position yourself and ways we can help better your experience using your pillow.

Thanks so much
Tahlia x

ShivangniS
ShivangniSasked

Hi, I just wanted to know does this pillow give support to plus size women? I’m 19weeks and I’m plus size, I will be gaining more weight as time goes so just wanted to make sure that I will have that support.

Meg
Meg

I am plus size and yes! It's definitely big enough!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for reaching out. We have mums of all sizes using them from 20 weeks all the way to full-term and even after for breastfeeding support. Our pillows are a one size fits most, however, we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you do buy one, try it out and see how it goes, if it’s not right just message me and I’ll be happy to issue a full refund!

Tamaraasked

Can this be used as a feeding pillow also?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hey Tamara! Yep, the Butterfly pillow can also be used for feeding.
It is folded in half to elevate bub up to your breast height so your shoulders and arms don't do the work!
We are in the process of getting photos done to show this on the website. Hope this helps!

Butterfly Maternity Team x

Great thanks

Get an answer from our members and Butterfly Maternity representatives

Features:

• Wedge-shaped design supports lower back and stomach
  • Made from Japara cotton, which is an especially comfortable material
  • Smaller design than other pillows made by Butterfly maternity, so they’re compact enough to take travelling
  • 12-month warranty and a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the pillow

Points of praise for the Butterfly Maternity Pillow:

• This pillow is especially comfortable for the back and stomach, as it was designed to provide support for areas that may be affected by pressure from a growing baby
  • The small and compact size made it easy to fit on the bed and didn’t feel bulky and intrusive
  • Many women were happy that this pillow allowed them to achieve a good night’s sleep after experiencing many restless and uncomfortable nights.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Winner of the 2021 ProductReview Award for the Body Pillow category, the Butterfly Maternity pillow has won over many pregnant women with its comfortable design and compact shape.

CategoryBody Pillows