The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

The Butterfly Maternity Pillow (page 4 of 19)

Pros

• Supports back and stomach

• Small and compact

• Made from breathable Japara cotton

Brittney Beaumont
Brittney BeaumontCanberra 2600, ACT

The perfect fit

I love this pillow as its not too big, the support on both sides means when you roll over, you don't have to lug a massive pillow with you. It's soft, easy to wash and to take with you on travel. Definitely would recommend.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback & recommendation!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Sleepness nights, no more!

I Love it. It's so compact and really comfy for side sleeping. Also great for the car too for back support. My husband approves of It's compact size. Doesn't push him off the bed like my other maternity pillow did lol

So amazing!!!!

The butterfly pillow is simply amazing. It is so comfy and helps so much to support me from rolling all over the place during the night. The customer service was also outstanding!! Definitely can not recommend this product enough for all the pregnant mummas out there!!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing feedback!

Meghan
MeghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable, I’m sleeping so much better now!

I was sleeping with 4 different pillows that moved around as I slept, I now have my butterfly pillow and one between my legs. So much more comfortable and practical, I’m not constantly waking up to readjust, plus, even if I land up on my back, I’m still at an angle so bubs is safe.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much, your feedback means the world!

Amazing sleep!

This is my second pregnancy and the butterfly maternity pillow is better than what I used the first time, having an amazing nights sleep helps when you have a toddler!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

So lovely to hear, thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Melanie  Maddrell
Melanie MaddrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep and no sore back upon waking

I was waking with a sore back after restless sleep. I now get a better sleep and no soreness in my back due to the support of my butterfly pillow

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the best maternity pillow I have had!

This maternity pillow isn’t big and chunky and really supports you’re back and belly while you can still cuddle with you’re partner if you Choose too and isn’t big so easy to store aswell

Kiwigal25
Kiwigal25Sydney, NSW

Second pregnancy and so far so good!

This is my second pregnancy and I am finding my body is much more fatigued and sore than it was last time. With my first pregnancy, I bought a full body pillow, and it just didn’t work for me, so I ended up having the most uncomfortable sleeps. This time around I did my research and found that the butterfly pillow suited my needs. I’m only just over halfway in this pregnancy but it is doing a great job of protecting my stomach and supporting my back while also comfortably allowing me to sleep on my side. Lets hope this continues into the last trimester!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your amazing feedback!

Teiqua I.
Teiqua I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving this new addition to my bedroom

Naively thought I'd be able to get through my pregnancy just using any old pillow, how wrong I was. At 16 weeks my sleep started to become affected and my tummy, despite still being small, needed a little propping up. Loving the Butterfly pillow as it's not too bulky and if I do change sides during the night I have the support on both sides and don't need to readjust. Also love that I can use this for breastfeeding when the baby arrives. Have recommended to my pregnant friends.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your amazing review and recommendation!

MegSydney, NSW

A wonderful purchase!

As someone who has suffered from hip pain early on in their pregnancy, the butterfly pillow has saved my life. It is so comfortable and has saved my back and hips. Now I just have to fight it away from my dogs who enjoy it as much as I do!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your review, means the world!

Perfect maternity pillow

Love my butterfly pillow, it really helps with making me feel supported but it doesn’t take up anywhere near as much room as the others. I love that I can switch sides without issue. Have to make sure it placed in the right spot underneath you but that is easily done!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review!

Lauren D
Lauren DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In love with my Butterfly Pillow!

I needed a pillow that allowed me to still be able to sleep with and breastfeeding my toddler without getting in the way. This pillow is so comfortable, it’s perfect!

JBrowne
JBrowneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleep saver

I could not find a comfortable sleeping position with my growing bump until this. Butterfly is so compact and you don’t need to move it during the night. Love this!

GEMMA
GEMMASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic pillow, stops the aches & pains!

Absolutely love my pillow! Super comfortable & stops the aches/pains I was experiencing during sleep. Also works great to keep you on your side (not on your back) in the later stages of pregnancy.

Other Body Pillows

Like sleeping on a supportive cloud!

Absolutely love my butterfly pillow! And wish I had had one for my first pregnancy. So glad I’ve got this one earlier on and already having a much better sleep. Although it’s soft and comfy, I’m feeling more supported, not only in my belly & side but lower back.

Anonymousasked

I bought the pillow recently and have tried it for over a week now. However I'm still finding it difficult to get a good position. I toss and turn a lot during my sleep and the pillow hasn't prevented me from doing so, so far. I still wake up with back aches and it's just been uncomfortable. I really like the quality and materials and I think it supports my belly well so I'm trying to persevere with it for my back. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and petite/short, and my main areas of soreness are my mid back. I've reached out to customer service but haven't gotten a reply yet. Was wondering if you could help me out?

Anna
Anna

I have found the past few weeks I’m better without the pillow. When I do need it, I place it behind my back only as support and this helps. Move the pillow to suit your bodies need. You don’t always have to support back and belly as such. Eventually I know I’ll need it for my belly again though. (16w3d)

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your experience Anna :) How do you position it behind your back in a way that supports it?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out. Sorry that you haven't had the best experience with your Butterfly so far. I have messaged your Product Review account privately to go through the steps on how to best position yourself and ways we can help better your experience using your pillow.

Thanks so much
Tahlia x

ShivangniS
ShivangniSasked

Hi, I just wanted to know does this pillow give support to plus size women? I’m 19weeks and I’m plus size, I will be gaining more weight as time goes so just wanted to make sure that I will have that support.

Meg

I am plus size and yes! It's definitely big enough!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for reaching out. We have mums of all sizes using them from 20 weeks all the way to full-term and even after for breastfeeding support. Our pillows are a one size fits most, however, we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you do buy one, try it out and see how it goes, if it’s not right just message me and I’ll be happy to issue a full refund!

Tamaraasked

Can this be used as a feeding pillow also?

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hey Tamara! Yep, the Butterfly pillow can also be used for feeding.
It is folded in half to elevate bub up to your breast height so your shoulders and arms don't do the work!
We are in the process of getting photos done to show this on the website. Hope this helps!

Butterfly Maternity Team x

Great thanks

Get an answer from our members and Butterfly Maternity representatives

Features:

• Wedge-shaped design supports lower back and stomach
  • Made from Japara cotton, which is an especially comfortable material
  • Smaller design than other pillows made by Butterfly maternity, so they’re compact enough to take travelling
  • 12-month warranty and a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the pillow

Points of praise for the Butterfly Maternity Pillow:

• This pillow is especially comfortable for the back and stomach, as it was designed to provide support for areas that may be affected by pressure from a growing baby
  • The small and compact size made it easy to fit on the bed and didn’t feel bulky and intrusive
  • Many women were happy that this pillow allowed them to achieve a good night’s sleep after experiencing many restless and uncomfortable nights.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Winner of the 2021 ProductReview Award for the Body Pillow category, the Butterfly Maternity pillow has won over many pregnant women with its comfortable design and compact shape.

CategoryBody Pillows