The Car Kit Company Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by The Car Kit Company

7 questions from our users

ken
kenasked
The Car Kit Company

Does this company still do work for private customers or only fleet work?

JanJ
JanJasked

Hi
I realise that you deal only with fleet now-however had reverse sensors fitted to my outlander in 2013-monitor which shows distance in-car has ceased to work-sensors still fine!

can you tell me the brand that was used then--so my auto electrician can get hold of one-trying to avoid to purchase a complete kit again?
Cheers
Jan Jensen

Sam ADAM
Sam ADAMasked
The Car Kit Company

Do you only provide services to fleets?

Clive R.The Car Kit CompanySend a private message

Hi, yes. For many years we provided our products and services to retail and fleet customers, but nowadays only to fleets.

sushil78
sushil78asked
The Car Kit Company

Hello, I have just bought a 2009 Kia Carnival Platinum. It has reverse parking sensors but no camera and not bluetooth. I have two options in my mind
1. Fit a screen on the dash board with reverse camera, bluetooth and whatever extras come with it. But the challenge with that the Kia has a very good sound system I was told that the dashboard option (fitting the unit in) with ruin the sound system - not sure true or not but do not want to take that risk
2. Have a rear view mirror with reverse camera and bluetooth
Any help with this before we go ahead?
Thanks SP

Tan
Tanasked

Hi Car Kit Company,
I would like to have a reversing camera + mirror for my Toyota Corolla Sport Hatch, Its number plate is too low for normal camera. It seems to me the best position for camera is at the button to open the back door, but the camera must be small. Would it be possible for you to install a camera like that for my car and a reversing mirror. If it would, could you please advise how much would they cost incl installation. Thanks
Tan

Clive R.The Car Kit CompanySend a private message

Hi Tan, yes that's possible. We have a few options available and installation price will depend on your location. Give our sales team a call on 1800 227 548.

Phil Hude
Phil Hudeasked

Hi Car kit company
My little plugin part in cradle that charges & connects phone snapped I think I forced it )

can I buy a new connector through you ??

Phil

Clive R.The Car Kit CompanySend a private message

Hi Phil, yes you certainly can. Please give us a call on 1-800-CARKIT (227 548) to arrange it.

robert
robertasked
The Car Kit Company

Would prefer not to have rear view mirror reversing camera. What alternative do you have for 2013 Honda Euro sedan?

Get an answer from our members and The Car Kit Company representatives