4.4

88% · 7910 · 11%

JUDITH
JUDITHSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

One very happy customer

I needed a retrofit of front parking sensors, urgently. Found The Car Kit Company online and right from the first telephone call my enquiry was handled knowledgeably, helpfully, in a most friendly manner, and fast. A week later the sensors were all installed at my home by a very pleasant and efficient mechanic, including having obtained the vehicle's original paint colour, and with the sensors working wonderfully well. Fantastic service all round.

Fletch
Fletch

Very satisfied customer

Sales staff friendly and very helpful. Herman installed my front sensors at my home very efficiently. I was nervous to use an online service but found the experience has been beyond my expectations. I am very happy to recommend The Car Kit Company to anyone in the future.

Phil N
Phil N

Amazing service

Our reverse sensors work perfectly

The order and installation service was friendly, prompt and extremely easy. The staff communicated well through every step of the process

Highly recommended

Dave
DaveNewcastle

Impecable installation

Herman did a fantastic job in installing my new car stereo and reversing camera. There was no evidence that anything was taken apart. I am very impressed with the work he did and in Herman himself. He also gave me a quick rundown on how the system worked. This is the second time I have used The Car Kit Company and recommend them to every one.

Trace
Trace2 posts

Fantastic

wonderful , Anthony was super helpful on the phone, and Installer was wonderful arrived early and finished on time, very happy , many thanks

Tom
Tom

Marvellous work

I made a phone order for front and reverse sensors. The technician came on time and fitted the sensors as an expert. They are working very well and am quite pleased with the job done. Best price.

Roderick
Roderick

Mobile phone Cradle

I ordered a mobile phone cradle & window aerial. from a visit to the showroom where I was accorded good service. Owning a fairly rare European car I believe it caused problems obtaining the cradle parts. It was fitted yesterday 4 weeks after ordering. The fitter arrived on time and did a first class job in fitting the components.

Simo
SimoNewcastle3 posts

An Excelent Job done by Herman. Product good

Reversing sensors on Nisson Xtrail. Very well fitted and excellent protection when reversing. Installed professionally by a third party installer.

Billk
Billk
  The Car Kit Company

Very satisfied, first class fitting service

Just what I needed, very satisfied. Very professional fitting service. Purchased online, the whole process was very fast and I got almost instance answers to my questions. A pleasure to deal with you

Roy Y.
Roy Y.Perth

BlackVue Dashcam

Awesome product with Wifi connectivity thru iPhone, quick delivery and installed professionally by a third party installer organised by The Car Kit Company. I will recommend to family and friends definitely.

Kate
Kate

Extra protection

These sensors are additional protection for a young driver. Colour coded look great on the vehicle. The Car Kit Company provide great service.

joffa 047
joffa 047

Excellant

I am extremely happy with the installation of the rear sensors and the camera. Orlando the installer was very pleasant to talk to, and did an installation that I cannot fault. Very happy with the telephone service from Nick. Would recommend them any time.

André
André

Very good

We had sensors and rearward cameras installed in both our cars. It was done at home very convenient. The quote was reasonable. David, the auto electrician doing the installation was knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant. We are very satisfied and happy to recommend your Company.

jaml
jaml
  Verified The Car Kit Company

I am really happy with my front and rear sensors. I can't fault the fitting and the operation of the sensors was explained well. The process of arranging an appointment was very long and difficult. In Perth the we come to you has a proviso of 'when it is convenient for us we come to you.' But otherwise a great job and a great product.

Sarah
Sarah
  The Car Kit Company

Hi, really happy with the product. Easy to use and looks neat and small on my dash. I like the fact I can remove it as well. I felt that the service of the guy who installed it wasn't very enthusiastic about the product. I had to ask a lot of questions in terms of how the Bluetooth works. Even to the point where I said can you ring me so I can test it!

Show reply

Jilly
Jilly

A happy motorer

I am so happy with my front and rear sensors. I should have had them fitted when I first purchased my new car.The service was great and Rick did a terrific job of fitting them. 10 out of 10

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how The Car Kit Company compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Warren
Warren

Very satisfied

I had front and rear parking sensors fitted to my Toyota Aurion by the Car Kit Company. I am very satisfied with the installation. The installer arrived at my premises on time and carried out the job in a friendly and efficient manner. I certainly recommend the Company.

LeeD
LeeD2 posts
  The Car Kit Company

Good but can improve the quality of double-sided adhesive

Working as expected, very clear pictures. However, lack of manual to help explain features and how to use them. Original double-sided adhesive peels off gradually from windscreen after some time in the sun.

Show 3 replies

Jeffrey s
Jeffrey s2 posts

Good Product

A very good product and the install was carried out in a very well organised manner. Would recommend your company.

Carolyn
Carolyn2 posts
  The Car Kit Company

My hands free, music steaming works perfectly

Purchased a hand free car kit for 2008 vehicle and am very pleased with how it works. The company was prompt and professional and the installer very helpful.

The cost was reasonable, in fact cheap if you think of the dangers of using a phone without it.

Don't know why I didn't do it years ago!

Thanks for the service and I feel confident if anything did malfunction the company would be happy to fix/help.

Sally Bell
Sally BellSouth West, WA4 posts
  Verified The Car Kit Company

Simple clear process, thorough and prompt service

My first phone call was pleasant and the service I required (reverse sensors, colour matched) was explained carefully and quoted accurately to what I expected. I received a confirmation email of my call giving clear details regarding when I would hear from a local contractor. I was phoned up a few days later, the colour matching was complete, and the contractor booked to see me the next day. He came on time and fitted the sensors within one hour, and then explained the system to me and watched me test it out. When I first wanted to fit sensors to an older car, I had no idea where to look, but I'm very glad I came across the Car Kit Company who made the whole process so easy and pleasant.

Jose
JoseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified The Car Kit Company

Superior quality product and workmanship

Purchased a front and rear sensor kit with LCD Display. Very happy with the product and the installer. Highly recommended.The technician gave me an impression that he was well experienced and the quality of work was superb.

Charlie
CharlieSydney2 posts

Good service

The rear view mirror reverse camera works well. The technician initially planned to install one day, but was held up by some slow jobs and had to reschedule for the following week. Obviously it would've been better to avoid the hassle of rescheduling, but I've got to give the company credit for communicating fully along the way. The installation was rescheduled to the following week and went ahead without a hitch.

Spoon
Spoon

Great Job

The technician arrived on time and completed the installation within the budget time, ie 1.30 mins. The technician gave me an impression that he was well experienced and the quality of work was superb. It will be better if he can stay a little bite longer to explain how the camera(s) works.

Barry
Barry

Bluetooth

Super. We easy process from purchase to install. Great unit, work well very modern and sleek. Orlando came on time to install. Gave me a tutorial on how to use the unit and contact details if I have any questions Highly recommeded

Kate. S
Kate. S

Great experience!

Thanks to Jason and Herman for their help! Very informative, prompt in communications and the install of the Blackvue cameras was smooth and hassle free. Would highly recommend The car kit company! Thanks again

Liz
Liz
  The Car Kit Company

Great addition to the car

Great company to deal with - very friendly and professional. Would happily recommend the group services to others.

Twenty word minimum

Willfred McIndoe
Willfred McIndoeCanley Vale
  The Car Kit Company

Car kit for front and rear sensors

Thanks to Car kit company for prompt and work been done on my car, to your Technician thanks to him.

I would recommend Car Kit Company to any one. Thanks guys.

Jonathan
JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
The Car Kit Company   DM

Jonathan, we did respond to your questions and did also offer to attend site to rectify / mount the control module. Please make contact with our offices again and we will make the arrangements.

Paul
Paul

Hands free working well

Quick response. Fitted promptly on the convenient day and time. Work carried out to the customers satisfaction. All work carried out was explained sufficiently. Testing was carried and explained to the customer. Customer is very happy with hands free installed and working to his satisfaction.

Ilya
Ilya

Very professional

Product as describe and quick professional installation Very impressed and happy with the car kit company and highly recommend to anyone.

Julie F
Julie F

Excellent Service

Great service from the very first contact right through to installation. I would highly recommend The Car Kit Company, they were very professional.

Andrew.
Andrew.

Very pleased

Thank you for your excellent and professional service.The product is ideal and it was a pleasure dealing with you.Well done.

mark_devine
mark_devineSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Verified The Car Kit Company

RVM-OEM and Minicam reversing camera system

Product is better than expected but a bit fiddly to install. Your service was very prompt and correct product supplied -Would recommend product and company.

Joss
JossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified The Car Kit Company

Fantastic installation of a great product

I had a Blackvue 650 dash cam installed. They come to you, which is awesome!

The installation was quick and the service was friendly, on both the sales side (thanks Nick) and installation (thanks Orlando), and I've had no issues with the installation since.

Everything works correctly and the car is in the same shape as before (no holes, gaps or wires where there shouldn't be).

Would definitely purchase from this company again.

Dave, Central Coast
Dave, Central CoastCentral Coast
  The Car Kit Company

First class service and excellent result

From placing the order with Nick through to the installation with Herman the service was first class, friendly, efficient and completed on time with a professional factory-fitted result. The RVM-COMBO mirror and camera and the R4BZS reverse parking sensors are an excellent aid for parking when suffering from restricted back movement and provide the safety I require.

Phil Hude
Phil HudeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  The Car Kit Company

Great service , incredibly quick response and efficiency

From the moment Nick ( who was very efficient ) and took my call then deployed Orlando who was friendly and very helpful. Happy that my carphone sounds like a phone "that isn't in a tunnel " Great job Car Kit team

Charles
Charles

Perfect Service & a perfect result

The Sensors were installed by David who was very efficient did a great job & was quick. The

The sensors work well & provide peace of mind when reversing in a tight spot.

Berenice
Berenice

Excellent Service

I was very happy with the service provided by David in installing my RVM-40 reversing camera and the R4BZS reverse parking sensors, he came on time and did a good job.

Ian McConnochie
Ian McConnochie

Satisfaction

I’m only too happy to commend your “techie”, Herman who made the installation to my vehicle yesterday. He met the appointment promptly and although apparently confronted with some problems along the way due to the age of my vehicle he worked steadfastly through it all to completion of the job to our complete satisfaction.

I would have no hesitation in recommending The Car Kit Company to others for your prompt, efficient and professional approach.