The Career Academy

The Career Academy (page 2 of 6)

• Learning Material
  • Teaching Staff
  • Incentivised Review Yes (9%) · No (91%)

Just under a month into my course and I'm really enjoying it.
Easy online access, comprehensive course material, prompt response from 'help team' not to mention such constructive and encouraging feedback on assessments.
I'm able to maintain my busy family and work life while studying. A bit of a mishap regarding payment plan setup, otherwise great experience so far and I'm looking forward to wonderful end results!

Chars

CharsParmelia

Excited about the course

As I have only just started the course I am happy with the support and friendly staff who are making the course enjoyable. I can't wait to start my next submission. The course is at my level and I know my limits. It's very achievable

Glad I chose to do this

I'm enjoying it but struggling between personal life and studying isn't achievable then not being able to move onto next section is very challenging.

Best decision I ever made!

I found the course challenging enough that it involves researching each subject to get the material needed to learn and pass and at the same time simple enough that it wasn't unachievable for me! The tutors are honest and objective and provide all the necessary assistance when needed! I would definitely recommend The Career Academy to anyone looking to further their skills and education.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

WOW - thank you for your amazing review Sharnee!

Beware! There is no compassion for students who go through a difficult change in life circumstances.

Beware! There is no help from the Career Academy if circumstances change in your life and you're unable to complete the course. They lock you out of the learning platform without any notice of your payment being unsuccessful. Only do this course if you are sure you can predict the future and nothing is going to interfere with your ability to study. You won't receive any compassion from Career Academy, they just make you pay no matter what. The support is non existent and you need to be 100% self driven as they're are no reminders to study and it doesn't really suit someone with a changing life.

An Incredible Experience

This course is so interesting and the teachers are amazing and such a great help throughout. The course is challenging but in a good way. It really teaches you everything you need to know

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thanks for your incredible review Kez!!

No help with career opportunities

Hi Eva,
Thanks for your feedback and apologies you have not had a very good experience with The Career Academy. We will be in touch with you directly to discuss this further.
Kind regards,
The team at The Career Academy

Rachel

RachelGold Coast

Loved every minute of my learning experience

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience I had with The Career Academy, the tutors are great, the fellow students are also helpful on the discussion board.
The training material is set out well and easy to follow. The material wasn't too difficult but difficult enough to feel like I was actually learning new things.
Doing my course has encouraged me to follow on with University studies in the same subject field.
I can highly recommend The Career Academy to anyone wanting to expand their knowledge base. Definitely one of the good guys out there!

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thank you for your lovely review Rachel!!

Great course

Thank you to The Career Academy for making it so easy to understand how to use Xero.
I now have the confidence to work on my bosses company file. I enjoyed the course it was
easy to understand and follow, as long as you read the unit the tests were easy some of the
wording was hard but you just had to think about the question and you can work out the answer.
Thanks again.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Great review Helen and we are so pleased you enjoyed the course!

For the future..

I finished one course and thankful that I have known Career Academy which offers online study. I am proud that I managed my time to study in the morning and work in the afternoon shift and also with the help of the customer service team for some of my clarifications about the demo programs.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thank you for your fantastic review Ann - we are so pleased that we can help you in your future.

Excellent courses

I am new on this site. it will take time to get used the site. I just started on Monday. I have done this courses in awhile, so i am trying to get back into again. The course is doing well. If i was stuck, i get tutor or help me to ask question through email. They did help me out. Its very good to learning things new. This courses and website is excellent. Thank you.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Excellent review Anne - thank you so much for your amazing feedback!

So far I am loving studying in my own time again

I was worried about studying again as it has been a long time. The reading is good & has a lot of information. Im enjoying reading again. The tutors have been great. They answer questions really quick, very helpful & reading my assessments in really good time. They also come back with comments that are extremely helpful & they are always happy & motivational for me which is great as it makes me want to keep learning & moving forward.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

We are so pleased you are loving your experience with The Career Academy Jade. Feel free to use our tutors as much as you like as they are here to support you every step of the way.

Don’t enrol with this place

Didn’t start my course and yet had to pay the course fee.Despite that I was told additional fees which I’d don’t know about.Now been refered to debt collection services.I REGRET ever coming across them deeply.

Hi Mia,
Thanks for your feedback. We will call you directly to discuss this further. The only additional fee is $50 to set up a payment plan.
Kind regards,
The team at The Career Academy

Awesome school and amazing people

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thanks for your fantastic review Sandra Niccoli. We are so pleased you enjoyed the Advanced Certificate in Youth Counselling.

This is awesome

You guys are amazing. So helpful and positive always do what you can to help if anyone had an issue. Enjoying the courses very much.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

You are amazing too Bec!! Thank you for your positive review and we are so glad you are enjoying your courses!

Very happy with this course

I'm really enjoying this course so far. I originally started this course with the intention of doing it while I was parental leave however once I made a start I couldn't stop. I am now almost half way through and it's only taken me a bit over 2 months. The tutors are very quick to mark my assessments and the payment plan is very manageable. At first I thought this was too good to be true but I'm really glad I gave it a chance.
The student page is very easy to understand and the content is very interesting.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Wow - thanks for your amazing review Katie. We are so pleased you are very happy with your course!!

CourtneyNerang

Worst company. Never received my diploma.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Hi Courtney, thank you for your feedback. We are an Australian based company. Can I please give you a call to discuss this further. Please advise your best contact phone number or email?

Courtney

When I finally received the certificate, it is an 'Advanced Certificate'. I enrolled in a diploma course. What is happening over there? I would prefer to contact you if you would provide a number and best time to contact.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Hi Courtney, we really want to resolve this for you. Can you please call Grace on 1800837550. Anytime from 9am Monday

Great, challenging courses and helpful tutors

I started off thinking it would be easy to complete my course quickly but it was a challenge that I really enjoyed, the tutors all provided quick responses and resolved any issues i had quickly and were so helpful, thanks Eddie and the other tutors!!

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Great review Erin. Thanks!!

Excited to Study

I am finding my Career Academy New Zealand course amazing. I thought studying online would be very difficult but the Career Academy course material and the Tutors are fantastic and so supportive.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thanks Jannah - our tutors are here to help you every step of the way!

This is an amazing Academy.

the course material is really very easy to understand and the way it was designed and prepared. I recommend to continue to study other course that Career Academy australia has.

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thank you so much for your amazing review Shukri!

horsey

horseyasked

How successful are people when they have finish a course with Career Academy are they guaranteed a job and is Career Academy recognise in every Australian state?

Daniel H.The Career Academy

Thanks for your question Horsey. We recently ran a survey with our graduates and 83% of our graduates said that The Career Academy improved their prospects of getting a new job or promotion. Yes, our courses are recognised in Australia, and Internationally. Please phone us on 1800 837 550 and we can discuss this further with you now.

Augustine Lokea

Augustine Lokeaasked

At the end of the course I did " MYOB AccountRight"I was congratulated a certificate was issued. I had few messages and a link as well. The link was for some career group or association but I missed to join the group. Can that link be send to me again?

Hi Augustine,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Congratulations on completing your course, that's an amazing achievement, and you should be very proud.

I believe this is in regards to your free 12 month ICB Membership, I have forwarded this through to our Memberships team, they will register you and then send a confirmation email.

Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you need anything further.

Have a lovely day.

Sofia

Sofiaasked

Hi academy team,

I recently saw some reviews regarding about the diploma and I'm just confused... because before I enrolled into the diploma of psychology and counselling course I was told that this is a diploma but the reviews I've seen that they've said they didn't receive a diploma that they were told but instead they received an advance certificate. I would like to know the truth behind this because I wouldn't be happy if this happens to me also, I only enrolled into this course because I was told it is a diploma. I've also sent an email got no response back so called today about the issue but she couldn't solve the problem for me and said i will talk to the head office. I am very disappointed!!! If I knew that I am being lied to I wouldn't of enrolled into this course.

Daniel
Daniel

Hi Sophia,
Thank you for your question. I have spoken to our Student Services team to try and figure out what has happened. I do apologise for the inconvenience and the miscommunication with your course advisor and do understand your frustration.
To explain, amendments were made to the TEQSA Act 2017 on the 29th August 2017 which were put in place in March 2018. This required education providers operating in Australia to take immediate action and change the name of their Diploma courses. This change was beyond our control as a result of the legislation amendment. We were required by law to change your course from “Diploma” to “Advanced Certificate”. All students (including you) were contacted in March to advise you of this change.
Please be advised Sofia, that your course content has not and will not change. It is simply the name of the course which has changed. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused and our student services team will also contact you directly about this.
Kind regards, Daniel

tezza
tezza

Actually the law came into place in 2011 not 2018 as they claimed. Only RTOs and Higher Education Providers were legally allowed to use the word Diploma. You should ask for a full refund as you were wrongly sold the course under false pretenses. The only thing that changed in 2018 was that TESQA was able to enforce it.

Get an answer from our members and The Career Academy representatives