The Claims Hub

100% · 30%

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (2)
  • 1-2 weeks (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)
Brand Manager for The Claims Hub? Claim your listing.
See the Best Car Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sally Owen
Sally Owen

Top class

Excellent value. Polite efficient service, I'm so glad I took this out Show details
ZNCBR
ZNCBRACTCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Team is very understanding and cooperative. Strongly recommend this product to other owners. Show details ·  1
Steve M.
Steve M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Incredibly happy with the Mechanical breakdown Car Insurance!

I submitted my claim via gmail at 10.30, 08/02/2023 and received the acceptance of the claim at 1.13 pm the same day. Just fantastic! I now have peace of mind. Thank you AWN! Show details ·  2