The Coaching Institute

The Coaching Institute (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Coaching Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Dan D
Dan DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matt Lavars is a world class presenter. He presents extremely powerful content in a professional and engaging way.

Extremely satisfied with the content and teaching. Especially Matt’s ability to continually engage the audience through a digital platform. The course was challenging in the amount of information and application in regards to coaching models. Less so in business practice, which was good.

Lesa T.
Lesa T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A game changer

This course has provided me with the tools and knowledge to build my business and to serve my clients with the highest level of professionalism. Meta Dynamics 2 not only provides me with the skills and knowledge to build my client’s self awareness but also the strategies to move them closer to where they want to be.

Teaching Staff

Meta II will blow your mind

After completing a 5 day training that is Meta Dynamics II my mind is officially blown. The amount of content that constantly pushes you outside your comfort zone, levels you up and expands your skill set whilst exposing the realm of possibility is phenomenal. This training is a game changer for you and your business and provides a point of difference that sets you apart from other coaches. If you get a chance to get in the room I highly recommend you do it ASAP.

WOW! Epic training!!

Meta dynamics TM II training is next level in every aspect! If your serious about changing your life and going next level with your coaching, this training is a must!!

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

CoogiBear
CoogiBearQueensland

The Coaching Institute

The teaching by Joe Pane was outstanding by way of knowledge and skills. Despite the intensity of the three days I remained engaged fully. Great support from the Support Team as well.

Teaching Staff

October 2020 FOCs Weekend!

Thank you to the beautiful team at TCI and Joe Pane for an amazing value-adding weekend at FOCs. So many great takeaways, humor and learning. Blessed to be introduced into this amazing environment and its members.

From Melbourne
From MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a cult and you will not succeed

I used to work at TCI, the contracts are designed for maximum payment to the organisation regardless of how the student does. Ask to see graduation statistics, most don’t finish what they start, but you can’t bet your last dollar that they’re paying for it.

Beata B.
Beata B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FOCS Matt Lavars

All TCI trainings I attend SO far were fantastic. This time three days FOCS professional training was very informative and beneficial for my future endevours. Mixture of information placed into practice straight away.

Rachel E.
Rachel E.Sydney, NSW

The Coaching was Amazing & Fun

Totally satisfied. I didn't find it difficult. I've learnt so much more as to what coaching really is and the different techniques, skills and have taken away so many tools from the course.

Justin A.
Justin A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ultimate start off to a brilliant career

The course was easily explained and followed and had a wealth of knowledge around coaching. Matt Lavars is an excellent teacher who uses comedy to drive his students even further into deep knowledge

Philip Brown
Philip BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foundations of success

The presenter's and the presentation of the course was just 1st class
The connection to the TCI Community was awesome
The course flows perfectly every step of the way and the interaction with each other is brilliant...
Love it...

Jahida E.
Jahida E.Sydney, NSW

FOCS Training

The FOCS training was so insightful and engaging! It gave me so much clarity around the steps I need to take to achieve my coaching goals. Matt Lavars, the trainer was an amazing role model of a coach and facilitator. The ninjas (TCI team) were so helpful and having them join us in the chat and throughout the training was great!

Candice
CandiceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.

Quite the RTO if I ever did see one! I've never experienced learning like this before. 100% on delivery, content, support, access and environment. Professional and friendly, innovative and inspiring. Kudos to you team TCI.

Morgan. W.
Morgan. W.Hunter Region, NSW

Run a workshop, Wow

Lol objectivity doesn’t fit this context well Satisfaction in subjective so is difficulty both of which it notes to comment on lol
I felt this training gave everything it said it would and I was amazed at my improvement in running a trading session The content shook me open into massive overwhelm then the practice and support of the exam and students let me grow my boundaries and perform with a reasonable standard focus on listeners and get engagement to achieve to goal

Tokilupe
TokilupeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL WORKSHOP IS PHENOMENAL

One of my biggest stretch is structure. This training gives me the structure and confidence to deliver and move any audience I will be running training for now and in the future. How to take care of my audience with sincere so they feel belong, feel significant and want to contribute to the greater good of humanity after attending my training. The support from Matt Lavars (trainer) all the ninjas is epic! No-one was left behind and we were all there to champion and support each other to the finish life... Epic! Thank you TCI

Sandra D.
Sandra D.Hunter Region, NSW

Learn, implement and teach; all here

Within the course, I was able to implement what I was learning straight away which is vital to be able to walk away with a skill as opposed the the head knowledge only. Matt, as a facilitator, held the tension of stretching me and giving me enough to become confident in what I was doing extremely well. And from there, we then were able to encourage and teach each other which ramped up our take home and ability to be able to walk away being a facilitator.

LGI
LGICanberra Central 2602, ACT

Outstanding Presenter Training

The training was amazing. The basics presented in a way that was easy to incorporate. That there was an intention to graduate all students, ensuring was more than a tick and flick and prepared for real progress in the application.

John T.
John T.South East Queensland, QLD

How To Run A Successful Workshop

This was incredible training... the last four days have changed my life... not only as a speaker... but as an artist... I intend to use Milton Language in my song lyrics... and Satir has changed the way I think about using my hands to communicate... Thanks Matt and the whole TCI Team & Ninja... WORLD CLASS TRAINING... as always I am blown away and so GRATEFUL... Much love :)

Char C.
Char C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

How to Run a Successful Workshop

This course takes training and facilitation to the very next level. If you want to be the better than your best, this is the training for you. This course will stretch you beyond anything you have experienced before! The content contained within is pure gold. If you think you know it, you know nothing until you have done HTRSW!

Tanya
Tanya

Love TCI they always give EPIC VALUE

I have just fininshing doing how to run a workshop training with TCI and Matt Lavars, This training covered all aspects of running and deliving content, how to break down your thinking when delivering and how to deliver without notes.
AMAZING

Carlas
CarlasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TCI and Sharon Pearson are EPIC and fantastic. Life-changing experience

Super phenomenal training. Practical examples to understands. Give so many values. It easy to apply to your life. TCI creates a safe and warms environment. Sharon is very engaging and keeps my attention all time.

oliver
oliver

Emotional Intimacy Training- Absolutely the best training for anyone in a relationship

The 3 day course was engaging and challenging, and filled with deep insights about relationships.
The interventions were expertly managed and super- relevant.

Excellent Course and I can highly recommend anyone considering learning about themselves

Chealey
Chealey

My Training experience at THe COaching Institute

Very satisfied. There is an Abundance of course content and the most important thing, relevant and practical. It was Supported by written material and lots of face to face training by very competent, experienced people.

Scott V.
Scott V.

Totally a cult. They are not interested in you... but your money...

I signed up with the TCI after attending one of there free events. Boiler Room sales tactics caused me at a very vulnerable time in my life to sign up for something that in the end I did not need or want. I lost $4000 plus to these people. All evangelical tactics they use, sure they get alot of disciples. But I now in hindsight realise they do not support their students, they dropped me out of the training. Suddenly no one was contacting me. Do your due diligence and do not sign up with the nonsense discounted rate BLAH BLAH... PS: They will send you so many emails offering free stuff etc... It will overwhelm you. Look elsewhere.

Merleneh
MerlenehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Training that is second to none

I have just completed Meta 1 for the second time. I loved every minute. The community and the course content is wonderful. Second time around I got so much more out of it.
Thanks to Matt and the crew - always outstanding.