The Coaching Institute

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Coaching Institute

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
CoogiBear
CoogiBearQueensland

The Coaching Institute

The teaching by Joe Pane was outstanding by way of knowledge and skills. Despite the intensity of the three days I remained engaged fully. Great support from the Support Team as well.

Teaching Staff

My sincere experience of it

Learning Material

Good but not great

Teaching Staff

An experience, certainly.

In truth the content was not very present, it mainly was a motivated talk and elaborate sales pitch to become a member. I understand that's part of the business but I did not leave feeling like I had learned anything, rather I felt extremely connected with the curiosity of the other students however the presentation was lacking greatly in any substantial information, there was also a misfired statement by the presenter where he was likening coaching to psychology and that's a private unacademic school discrediting a hard science. I'd liken TCI to the cult of Scientology.

Education & Training Services

Find out how The Coaching Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Katherine
KatherineSydney

It's a wonderful coaching course,but took much marketing sections,which is not that enjoyable.

It's a beautiful experience to attend,but too much marketing sections and videos.I enjoyed the sharing life experience and only focus on the coaching section not for advertisement.

First time for everything

This was my first seminar/conference/workshop that I have attended. I found there was good content that could be applied to change moving forward. I found the room cold so at times was focusing on getting warm and switching off. I did think there would be more interaction throughout the sessions but understandably not given how much there was to go through in a short period of time. Thanks for your time and insight into how to see things in a different light.

Frustrating

Cliff
CliffAuckland

Just another Sales pitch

Pretty disappointed actually. Just seems like a sales pitch to get people to sign up. Totally disagree with [name removed] celebrating the fact when someone said they'd left their husband - that's not worth celebrating at all - that's a sad fact about a couple who didn't have the right tools to have an amazing marriage. That's what coaching is all about isn't it - to help people to be the incredible that they could be?

Nik D.
Nik D.asked

Hi... will this help me find employment in the industry?

PME
PMEasked

Are you a cult?

Kerrie
Kerrie

The Coaching Institute is not a cult. It is a place where we learn about coaching and how to help people. Call them and talk to them they will explain their courses etc.

ecatblue
ecatblue

No TCI is not a cult! The Coaching Institute is a registered training organisation and Australia's leader in life coaching and leadership training.

Chetna
Chetnaasked

Hi there, I would like to thank Matt and the TIC for hosting the amazing course in Auckland this weekend, it has brought up so many things for me and also helping me to release things that I was not able to release prior to the training. It's definitely something I am considering doing. Can you share a list of the participants so that we can connect with each other, I have taken so many business cards but not all that I needed, Thank you once again for the amazing experience.

Get an answer from our members and The Coaching Institute representatives