Part of The Comfort Shop 4.9

99% · 2572 · 1%

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

good products, great service

This is the second bedding product we have bought from the Comfort Shop. In both cases we have been tot he shop several times to look at options and find out about different products. the guys there have always been helpful and patient and I can't recommend them enough. Both deliveries were fantastic, they arrived on the day promised and the guys in the truck called ahead and were pleasant, efficient and helpful when they arrived. Show details ·  1
Meryl J.
Meryl J.2 posts

Great service, excellent staff

When my order literally missed the boat, it was flown in from Italy with no fuss. I was given complimentary installation for the error. Staff in store and the installers were fabulous. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Patterson
Jennifer Patterson
  NSW, Crows Nest

Perfect solution to a small space!

We have been long time customers of The Comfort Shop. David and his staff are excellent, not only helpful but also extremely informative. We recently purchased a sofa bed. We couldn't be happier! It pulls out so easily and is as comfortable as any of their bed mattresses. We are delighted. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Dr jill
Dr jill

Great service. Great Bed

I bought a foldaway bed on wheels . Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the bed and the professional service . Thanks Show details ·  1
katharine
katharineSydney2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

The best service and the best bed base!

I had an expensive wooden slatted bed from another retailer. It creaked and no amount of tightening and service calls could fix it. I called the comfort shop and they were able to remove the slats from my expensive bed base and replace them with a free standing king bed base (which sat inside the expensive frame). I now sleep silently!!! And am delighted with my comfort shop bed base. Show details ·  1
Rowan Davies
Rowan DaviesSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW, Crows Nest

Murphy Bed = Penelope II

Through a visit to the Crows Nest Store, we were well looked after by Matt, who provided great advice and also recommendations for the right product. Once orders were placed we were kept well informed on delivery and recieved the product as promised. Once the product was delivered and installed we were surprised on the great quality of the product as what it provided as an outcome to the rest of the room. Show details ·  1
Sue C
Sue CSydney, NSW

Fantastic design!

This wallbed solved all our problems. Space saving, easy to use, great quality, functional. Just love it! Show details ·  1
Ema
Ema
  NSW, Crows Nest

Excellent service and quality products

They have organised the delivery at our convenience when we returned from overseas. Quick and clean installation. Excellent customer service. Show details ·  1

Great product

We’re really happy with our purchase from the Comfort Shop. We purchased a medium Latex mattesss, with a base we purchased elsewhere. Initially, we took a night or two to adjust to the mattress, but have become used to it with more use. Show details ·  1
SJV
SJVSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Great people to communicate with

I bought a wall bed. David and Patrick were thorough in their explanation. Delivery was efficient and easy.
Also bought a bed that I realised was the wrong size.
Exchanged without fuss. All with efficient and kind communication. Show details ·  1
Lara
Lara

Excellent service and products

David was really helpful, he spent a lot of time explaining everything about the beds - things we would not have considered. We have since been back and purchased a second bed. Show details ·  1
Jay
JaySydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Wall Bed purchase and great customer service!

We wanted a wall bed for our small unit. We went to the Comfort Shop to see a particular installation we had seen online. They were very friendly and helpful, explaining how it worked and the options available. They said it would take several months after ordering, to receive and installation was separately purchased by experienced installers. They kept us informed and held the wall bed after receipt until we were ready to install in our unit. The high quality of the wall bed was just what we expected, and we our very happy with our wall bed and the service we received from the Comfort Shop. Show details ·  1
Paul and Ray
Paul and RaySydney12 posts

Good quality and service

I bought a Murphy bed when I had friends coming to stay for an extended period. Since then it has been my guest bed. This is going back over ten years and it is still as comfortable as the day it was bought. It's not a cheap product, but you can tell from the movement when you pull the bed down from the wall, and the comfort of the mattress, that this is a quality product. Show details ·  1
T. Mallari
T. MallariSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

EXCELLENT PRODUCT and CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

We bought the Erika bed sofa and we are so happy with the quality of this product. The sofa is very comfortable and super easy to assemble into bed and back to sofa. We had purchased a sofa bed just recently with a known furniture shop, no doubt it is styllish sofa but the down side is the comfort of the mattress when you make it into bed.

The customer service we received from Crow Nest branch is exceptional. They are very helpful and accomodating.

I will definitely recommend this shop. Show details ·  1

Pamela W.
Pamela W.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Great customer service and follow up

Have had our King bed now for 9 years and it's lasting well with TLC and the odd service from The Comfort Shop. Also bought a great headboard from them, and some manchester designed for the bed. The shop, warehouse and service staff are all fantastic. Never had a problem dealing with them. They are just so helpful. David and Samantha have been an incredible support. Show details ·  1
Kate from Leura
Kate from Leura

Excellent service, fantastic product

A big thank you to Patrick for my Poppi wall bed and highly recommend the installation job done by Alan. While there was a delay in the import of the bed, the Comfort Shop team kept in contact with up dates. I'm very happy with the cabinetry and the mechanism that lowers and raises the bed. Show details ·  1

David
DavidSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Great service and good quality products. Delivery and installation was very professional

The bed arrived on time. The team of installers worked quickly and efficiently to install the bed in the exact location detailed in out joiner's plan. They cleaned up after the job. Show details ·  1
Bill
BillSydney, NSW2 posts

Great mattresses!

We were delighted with the service and the products. We were kept fully informed, the delivery was excellent and we are very happy with the mattresses Show details ·  1
IJKD
IJKDSydney, NSW11 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Great products and great service

Excellent and very friendly service from all of the team at Crows Nest. The range of products is excellent of of very high quality. The service is faultless. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
george v.
george v.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

This is the second product I’ve had and awesome again ..highly recommended

The mattress I purchased is awesome and I highly recommend it to people who need support and comfort in there dlerp Show details ·  1
Theresa O.
Theresa O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service .Great product

Every thing displayed well with knowledgeable staff that explained all options thoroughly. The wall bed we purchased is well made. Show details ·  1
M Taylor
M Taylor

Great beds, great service

Purchased several beds a few years ago for our holiday house. The most comfortable beds we had! Our guests all fell in love with them too and returned to Sydney and bought a bed for themselves. 6 years later and our house burned down, and so we bought beds from Comfort shop again for the new place - and he remembered us from 6 years ago! Show details ·  1
Pip
PipSydney, NSW

Best Mattress

Excellent service both on the phone and instore. Staff were friendly and knowledgable. We are very happy with the mattress we purchased and delivery was easy and straight forward. I would highly recommend The Comfort Shop. Show details ·  1
mic
mic2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Perfect in every respect!

I bought the Forza bed base from the Comfort Shop in Crows Nest. It is top quality and exactly what I wanted. I received friendly, courteous, service with clear explanations of my product. It was delivered quickly with no fuss. Show details ·  1
Scott H.
Scott H.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Five star service from beginning to end!

I recently purchased and had installed a CLEI Italia king single sofa. I opted to upgrade to leather and could not be more pleased with the quality and service.

From our initial inspection with Patrick nothing was too much trouble. The lead time was as promised and installation with Alan was spot on time too.

If you are looking for a space saving and beautifully engineered product, that will last forever, look no further.

Thanks again Patrick & Team! Show details ·  1

W'craft
W'craftSydney, NSW2 posts

GREAT SERVICE

We received excellent service at the Crows Nest store. The available options were explained clearly and the process for purchase and installation was likewise made clear. The actual installation was very efficient. Show details ·  1

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW2 posts

Best mattress

I went into the crows nest shop because my rheumatologist recommended these mattresses because I a lot of back issues, I absolutely love this mattress, it’s been the best for my back, i normally sleep on a firm but went for the medium and it is amazing, the customer service is great, mark was so extremely helpful and knew a lot about my back issues, I previously brought sleeping duck and ergoflex and had to return them as they made my back so much worse, I’m soooo glad I went here to buy my mattress Show details ·  1
Ross W
Ross WSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Home Office is smart in many ways

All staff, both in the store and the delivery/installation team, were very helpful and understood our needs, The Home Office was displayed well so we could see the potential. The Home Office is a very neat addition to our study, combining a fold up desk with heaps of storage which has helped declutter a small room. The closed unit looks smart because of its simple design and neatness. Having it assembled professionally was extremely important as well as a being a smart decision. We are delighted with our purchase for many reasons and it has allowed us to use the study for different purposes. Show details ·  1
HilaryA
HilaryASydney3 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Comfort shop promises highly practical and beautifully designed products AND delivers

We have 2 wonderful products a chair and a folding bed. Both are really comfortable (!) wonderfully designed and compact - all as promised including delivery and installation. I highly recommend Comfort shop Show details ·  1
Lyndey
LyndeySydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Crows Nest

Great products and even better service

We easily found a stylish, comfortable recliner delivered within a few days of ordering. Efficient, courteous & helpful service. Highly recommended. Show details ·  2
Maria W.
Maria W.Murray Region, NSW

Fantastic Product Fantastic Staff

Total professionalism, from the ordering of a new mattress to the delivery, they handled everything perfectly in my absence, right down to arranging the delivery through my real estate agent for me. Very reliable, dependable. Maria. Show details ·  1
Michael Salkeld
Michael Salkeld4 posts
Murray
Murray 2 posts

Excellent beds, excellent service

I was familiar with Comfort Shop products so I knew what I wanted, and the products were well displayed and easy to access and assess. The instore staff on three separate visits were friendly, informative and patient. We are very happy with the products we bought - Ergo beds, latex mattresses and pillows.

The two delivery men assembled the beds, so assembly wasn't an issue. They were extremely courteous and efficient, and helpful - they removed a heavy old bed to the garage for me, and cleaned-up and removed all the packaging for the new beds. Show reply

Home Con
Home ConSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

The recliners We purchased are great, functional and stylish

Store was easy to find and street parking out the front. Service was excellent and informative. Delivery was on time and the recliners are excellent Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny2 posts

Great bed, superb service

Thank you. Our new viva bed is wonderful and we look forward to our bedhead's arrival (beautiful fabric choices). The team (esp David and Matt) at Crows Nest was so thoughtful, helpful and patient as I was trying to navigate buying such a large purchase online during COVID. 5 stars for genuinely excellent service and beautiful product. Delivery was a breeze, also COVID careful, helpful and friendly. Show details ·  1
Celia Tulevski
Celia TulevskiSydney, NSW2 posts

Super comfy, great service

Ordered a new mattress over the phone. It was the same as a previous mattress I owned & just wanted a larger version. Great service, fast delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase Show details ·  1

Princess and the pea
Princess and the pea
  NSW, Crows Nest

Top notch service, great product

Thanks to the team at Crows Nest for fielding my endless stream of questions with always great courtesy and generosity. This is the only mattress I have ever found that takes away my chronic pain and doesn't trigger my hypersensitivities. I have two now, and each one has lasted and lasted. Thank you very much! Show details ·  1
Novaa
NovaaSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service & quality product

Unable to shop in-store due to lockdown but received excellent service from David & Patrick through chat & email to complete an online purchase of 2 x recliner chairs. A small delay with delivery but we'll communicated so no problems. Chairs were delivered fully assembled at the scheduled time by polite friendly men in masks. Very happy, will buy here again. Show details ·  1
TimSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Excellent customer service, top quality product

Very good professional advice from Patrick, who is very polite, friendly and patience in answering all my questions regarding lift recliner chair which has led me to purchase one for my mother and she loves it!
Thank you The Comfort Shop and Patrick. Show details ·  1
Jan H
Jan H
  NSW, Crows Nest

Excellent product, service and delivery

The attentiveness of the employees both in person and over the phone was excellent, they listened and made request happen, there was no problem in adding to the order and get it all deliver together. Just excellent. Show details ·  1