Part of The Comfort Shop 4.9

4.9

Karen A.
Karen A.Sydney, NSW

Rest Away Lifter Chair

Great service provided from ordering to the delivery. It is an excellent lift recliner chair that is very comfortable and perfect for my elderly mother. Show details ·  1
Maria Colussi
Maria Colussi2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Very happy with the chairs Samantha helped us choose, they have the right amount of support but also very very comfortable. The price was reasonable and the quality was superior to anything else we looked at. Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Great products and service

I have been using CS beds, memory foam mattresses, and pillows for 30 years and bought them for my kids and now grandkids. Fantastic for people with neck and back problems.
I am a sleep specialist and recommended them to lots of patients who reported positive experiences with them.
And no, I don't own a CS, and won't get any freebies from this! Show details ·  1
Mrs B.
Mrs B.Lyons 2606, ACT2 posts

Makes a big difference

Our two recliners with the side tables are so comfortable and convenient. Perfect for both TV watching and computer work on our tablets. The pull-down bunkbeds are easy to operate and not too heavy. They'll be perfect for when the grandkids come to visit. The installers did a professional job with absolutely no problems...in other words, they were wonderful! Thank you to everyone at the Comfort Shop. Show details ·  1
Russell
RussellSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

An awesome bed frame. Very comfortable

I bought a bamboo queen bed frame with posture slats. It is far more comfortable than my old bed frame that had solid timber slats. The delivery people removed the old bed frame and assembled the new bamboo bed frame. Very satisfied with it. Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Love my new recliner

I needed a recliner to assist after an upcoming knee operation. Ben was so helpful, advised on colour and style available and arranged expedited delivery within a few days. All on-line as getting around right now is difficult. The recliner matches my existing furniture and is easy to adjust. Most comfortable. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Excellent customer service

We ordered a piece of furniture that needed to be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled in situ. Despite it being a hot and busy time of year the item was delivered on time and the work carried out efficiently and cheerfully. We now have a comfortable and stylish sofa bed. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Very food

The beds and cushions are very comfortable. Very happy with service and delivery. Show details ·  1
Paul Kirwan
Paul KirwanSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Comfort by name and comfort by nature

Firstly, I could actually test the bases and mattresses in the shop. Samantha was polite and efficient (in spite of my shabby clothes. I looked like I didn't own a bed).
Delivery was great. They put the base together and installed everything then demonstrated the tilt mechanism.
The bed is so comfortable. And the numerous reviews are very positive so I am confident of a problem free future. Show details ·  1
Julie B.
Julie B.Illawarra, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Quality of product, quality of service, that’s why I keep shopping at Comfort Shop

I keep on going back to Comfort Shop for the quality of the items and the service. I purchased 2 wonderful Kiri recliner chairs recently. This is following a desk/bed (LGM 01 - Queen) I purchased years ago, which I still have and is still top notch. The best quality, on site service excellent, delivery and installation service absolutely client centred and a great range of products. I keep on referring Comfort Shop to anyone willing to have long lasting and beautiful products. Show details ·  1
Jenny and Alan
Jenny and Alan
james
jamesSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Great repeat customer service and care

This is my third purchase from the comfort shop of their beds and mattresses over the last 12 years and the already excellent service and pricing options gets better every time. Thanks Sam for all the extra info on the newer replacement range to suit our purpose. Show details ·  1
Di Collins
Di Collins

Happy sleep, happy life!

Amazing sleeping on this bed. Very happy with my comfort shop motorized bed and latex mattress, I would recommend it. The comfort shop staff are very helpful. Show reply
Ms KC
Ms KCNew South Wales

Outstanding

We're repeat buyers of these wonderful beds. Extremely comfortable, and a high quality product which we know from experience will remain so for at least a decade. The service, as always, was exceptional. Responsive and friendly sales assistance and reliable, friendly help with delivery and installation. An outstanding experience. Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

This is a great bed!

We got the viscoelastic mattress and pillows. Game changer. I am a Chiropractor and recommend my clients and anyone interested in looking after their spine to check them out! Show details ·  1