Part of The Comfort Shop 4.9

99% · 1572 · 1%

Boris
Boris 2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Not only we purchased a great product, we also had an excellent service , helpful staff and professional advice

The store was very easy to navigate and it was easy to locate the product that we were interested in. There were several models to choose from and once we have chosen the one we liked, purchased it and when delivered ,the product was professionally assembled by the delivery team.
Very satisfied with the purchased product. Show details ·  1
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Love our Miami Recliners and Footstools

Delighted that the chairs we wanted were in stock. Staff were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.
Delivery went like clockwork as well. Very happy shopping experience. Show details ·  1
Roey
Roey
  NSW, Moore Park

Just what I was looking for

It was very easy to find. I needed a bed and a mattress but I wasn’t sure I’d find them in the same place. I had tries about five other shops before I reached Comfort. My first priority was the mattress and I had a chance to try out several, lying around on them for as long as I liked!
The real surprise was that they also had elegant beds, in a variety of designs and materials. They also offered to store as long as I needed (I was in the middle of some renovations) and to remove the old mattress
The choice was easy! Show details ·  1
D and D NSW
D and D NSWSydney, NSW

Comfort and Quality

We have shopped at The Comfort Shop, Moore Park before and have been very satisfied with the store, products and service both times. The range this time was good, especially since the chairs we wanted were on sale. There was a good range of colours available and they were delivered already assembled at our preferred time. The comfort and quality are excellent and we are very pleased with our purchases. Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Quality Products and Exceptional Service

Exceptional service from purchase to delivery and installation. Mum has benefited immensely from the quality and comfort of her new bed. Show details ·  1
Penelope M
Penelope MSydney, NSW12 posts
Terry G.
Terry G.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Very happy with our bed and the after care and service provided

We have bought two beds from the Comfort Shop and both are high quality. The staff are helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this store. Show details ·  1
Pineapple
PineappleSydney, NSW

Charming and Experienced

Charming, upfront and factual about stock availability, colour choices and delivery timelines. All delivered on time within a week.
Basic Customer requirements that three other major frurniture cowboys did not fulfill in an eighteen month timeline.
Comfort Shop are professionals. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Esther E.
Esther E.Sydney, NSW

Recliner chair

Great after-sales service on the item as we had issues with its operation.
Beautiful product appreciated by all family members!
Recommend Comfort Shop! Show details ·  1
Leo
Leo
  NSW, Moore Park

Super comfortable bed and great service

Buying a new bed frame and mattress was simple and easy at The Comfort Shop. Even though it was during lockdown, the staff went out of their way to assist and make sure my choice was easy. The ‘Mattress in a Box’ is so comfortable and the bed frame is great. Home delivery was efficient and the friendly delivery people even assembled the new bed. Show details ·  1
Louis Monney
Louis MonneySydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Comfort Shop's amazing service!

I just want to con gratulate all the staff at Comfort Shop for the excellent service I received when I needed your help to orginise the repair my Bjork recliner chair. Everything went extremely well and I certainely enjoy my repaired chair.
Thank you so much for your professional attitude during our transactions. Show details ·  1
Mary Ann
Mary AnnSydney, NSW

Love our recliners

Very happy with our beautiful comfortable recliner chairs. And they look very stylish. Great service from the team too. I couldn’t be happier. Show details ·  1
Chris McLennan
Chris McLennanSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Great service! Fabulous beds! We have bought Three!

Store very easy to navigate & pleasant atmosphere just perfect!
Excellent beautiful range!
Fantastic quality!
Terrific guys came to assembled the beds for me! Show details ·  1
Neil
Neil2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Understood our needs and delivered

We looked for a compact and neat reclining chair. We were quickly shown a model that suited our needs. It was delivered in a couple of days.

12 months later we decided we needed another one the same. One phone call and delivery was arranged in a few days. Show details ·  1

J.D Randwick
J.D RandwickSydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Great chair for my 90 year old father - excellent service and delivery to country NSW

Purchased a Lift chair for my father. Excellent service with very helpful and knowledgable staff. My father loves his new chair - it is very comfortable and easy to operate. Priced very well. Delivery to rural NSW not a problem - with installation and assistance to my father on delivery, including removing packaging and ensuring it all worked! Would highly recommend The Comfort Shop team at Moore park Show details ·  1
Janice
JaniceSydney, NSW2 posts

Electric sofa bed

Experienced and informed staff who knew about the products. Unfortunately, the Hypnos sofa bed I bought was not on display, so I could not test it before purchasing. A slight moment of hesitation with staff when I sought to cancel an order made earlier the same day for a wall bed and replace it with the Hypnos but all worked out in the end. I am very happy with my purchase. Great products in this shop. I would return to buy other goods. Waiting for the sales is a good idea. Products are not cheap.  Show details ·  1

Antonella F.
Antonella F.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Great customer service. Easy, stressless delivery and the product is as comfortable as expected. I would highly recommend buying from this store. Show details ·  1
AbiH
AbiHSydney, NSW4 posts
Gen
GenIllawarra, NSW
Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.Sydney, NSW

Best mattress ever

I went straight to the staff to seek all the necessary information regarding their unique mattresses. Staff were great with the explanation and then you try the Soft, Medium and Firm, on the display mattresses.
I went with the medium and its the best mattress I've ever slept on
 Show details ·  1
Harvon
HarvonSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

We were offered a variety of recliner chairs to test and try out. Oncer Samantha had given us an idea how the various chairs worked, she left us to try them out - but was on hand to help out when needed. We liked the fact that she didn't hover over us. Once we had confirmed our order a delivery time and date was agreed on. The delivery was spot on as promised. Very professional customer service. We would highly recommend them Harold and Yvonne Berman 25th March 2021 Show details ·  1
Lost Customer
Lost CustomerSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Very professional, customer orientated service

Very professional, customer orientated service, they were understanding from the start to the finish. They were focused on our needs as the customer which is what you want, plus the beds are super comfortable, kids are delighted and sleeping soundly. Sydney NSW Show details ·  1
Juzzy
JuzzySydney, NSW

Circe wall bed and sofa

Staff were informed and friendly, not at all pushy. The product is outstanding. The store were helpful with sending extra instructions for assembly, as our carpenter put together for us. We went back a few times before we decided, staff were understanding and really helpful.  Show details ·  1
Jozef
Jozef3 posts

Excellent service

I reported faulty 3-year old adjustable bed. The store has organised quick free of charge service. They were very helpful. Show details ·  1
Sandi Zim
Sandi ZimSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Product

Extremely easy to navigate store
Great product choice
Cube bed
Brilliant, multi useful ,comfortable product.
Quality fantastic
Have recommended to others
Best investment after the Hideaway Bad Show details ·  2
Tony
Tony

Fantastic product & fantastic service

I knew the high quality of the product because I was part of the business when it started in 1998.
Before & after sales service was great & cannot recommend the products enough. Show details ·  1

lyn Passant
lyn PassantSydney, NSW

Just love the desk bed

This is my second bed we installed the first one and over time very hard to open as alignment was out. This time hit it installed by team from company very satisfied but it costs removing and for installation  Show details ·  1
Eons
EonsIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Superb

We purchased the bed and mattress by calling The Comfort Shop as we live on the south coast and we had checked it out on the website. We knew exactly what we wanted as we had purchased the previous one in 2012 and found it the most comfortable bed ever. The customer service was good and the goods were delivered as soon as available.
We had someone assemble the bed for us. The bed looks good and is divine to sleep in. Show details ·  1
Liane N.
Liane N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Love my LGM

I purchased a LGM bed back in 2019 from the Moore Park team loved it so much I purchased another in 2020. Great service and great product  Show details ·  1
Sophie
Sophie Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Perfect recliner chair and footstool - comfortable and sleek looking

Was looking for a really comfortable recliner chair/footstool combo but one that was sleek looking and not bulky and found it at the comfort shop. Delivery was delayed because of COVID but the staff at Moore park kept me informed which was great. Delivered already assembled which was brilliant. Nothing to do other than enjoy it . Only 1 problem...can’t get my kids off it so am thinking of getting a second one. Would definitely recommend.  Show details ·  1
Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-LundSydney, NSW25 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Fantastic service!! Best lounge ever!!

We love our stressless leather lounge!
It's the most comfortable lounge ever.
Was expensive but worth every cent and the wait due to covid as its made in USA!
Highly recommend them!! Show details ·  1
Sheila
SheilaSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Staff were very knowledgeable and it made my selection easier. All delivered on time and set up efficiently. Bed extremely comfortable. Show details ·  1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

The guys were very helpful and had a great range of Italian clei wall beds to experience in the showroom

Great range of beds from European brands I had never heard of before but now we will buy one after experiencing them in the showroom. If you looking for a new bed make sure you check out Clei beds from Italy! Show details ·  1
David Burnie
David Burnie3 posts
  NSW, Moore Park

Made in the united state how good is that

Range of single chairs was exceptional

Product allso exceptional

Not how rank the quality other than its USA made

It was delivered assembled

Easy to buy the product the service was brilliant a Show details ·  1

Jim
Jim

Perfect bed and mattress

The store was well laid out and the staff excellent.
We love both the mattress and the bed that we chose.
The mattress is superb- something we've looked for and never found despite numerous previous choices
The drawers were initially a little difficult without instruction, but once sorted, work very well, and very glad we chose therm as well.
Delivery to the Southern Highlands went seamlessly Show details ·  1
Evie
Evie3 posts

Great Mattress

The mattress we purchased was great
The service we received was outstanding. Staff were attentive, listened to our requests and made suggestions. This is our 4th purchase from the Comfort Shop. As returning customers we are very satisfied and would not by a bed or mattress elsewhere.
Thank you to Patrick for his ongoing support and follow up
Yvonne and Robert Show details ·  1

JMac
JMacSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Great service and we love our new mattress

We got very attentive and informative service from Patrick and his colleagues. We ended up buying a king size Visco Elastic Mattress in the Ultima range. It’s so comfortable - soft but really supportive.
Previously I was waking up with a sore back every morning on an inner spring mattress - but the bad back disappeared overnight sleeping on our new Comfort Shop mattress. Show details ·  1
David L
David L

Great Service and Delivery

Ordered the chair as father's day gift, the service was super attentive, the staff is very knowledgeable of all their products, the delivery was effortless! highly recommended if you are in the market for comfy armchair! Show details ·  1
Chris Terry
Chris TerrySydney, NSW2 posts

Great service and quality

The Comfort shop team were really helpful and friendly. I never felt pressured and got a beautiful chair based on the many questions I had. Thanks for a great experience. Show details ·  1
sam
samSydney, NSW11 posts

Cannot compare

Excellent quality & heaven to sleep on. I love the head rest option to elevate my body if Im having a day where my back needs to be upright to fall asleep. Really easy to assemble. Salesperson I dealt with was very helpful & knowledgeable about the products.My recent purchase was online( covid restrictions) & she answered all my questions so I could make the right decision. Its my 2nd purchase of a bed at The comfort shop & they didn't disappoint. Show details ·  1