The Comfort Shop QLD, Fortitude Valley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (17) · Not as advertised (0)

Great reclining chair

We bought a Lafer reclining chair. Whilst none in stock in material and colour we wanted we were given a clear time of when it would be available. The chair arrived on the date promised and we were kept fully informed. All in all excellent service and a great chair.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Paris. The Lafer Recliners are unique, aren't they - we are glad you are enjoying your comfy new chair. Thanks for the lovely feedback - please do visit us again sometime!

Joanne

Joanne

Wish I had bought this sooner

I purchased a reclining armchair which Im very happy with. The staff were very helpful in store, delivery was on schedule and communication re estimated delivery times was good

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Joanne. Well at least you have your comfy new Recliner now! Thanks for your 5 star feedback on our products, service & delivery. We hope to see you again.

Gift to my pain levels

The staff at the Fortitude Valley were extremely helpful with information about our purchase, providing relevant factual information and describing the product in a helpful way to us. We settled on the softest mattress available (Sports Latex Queen Mattress) in order to help alleviate the pain I experience sleeping due to my arthritis, and my sleep quality has improved many fold since. The mattress is soft, giving under my pressure points and yet supportive overall - we both wake refreshed. Delivery was prompt, and service thoughtful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alain. We are so pleased to hear the beautiful Sports Latex mattress has been such a success! Thank you for your 5 star review on our service too - much appreciated. We are sure you will enjoy your new bed for many years to come!

Furniture Shops

Find out how The Comfort Shop QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic service

I purchased a Lafer recliner. It arrived two weeks ago and I am very happy with it. I am most impressed with the level of service from the staff at the Fortitude Valley store. The chair was shipped from South America and there were delays due to Covid, however the staff kept me updated periodically and I felt very confident our chair would eventually arrive.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great bed

Matthew is well informed and explained everything we asked about in great detail. The bed is great and so far I am very happy with it. great for those with back problems. Delivery was not as smooth as it could have been as we had to do the chasing up etc but it all worked in the end.

Libby

LibbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done Matthew

We contacted the Fortitude Valley store in Queensland as the Victorian store was closed. Everything was done on line and Matthew made it very easy. The transport company he used notified us of the delivery date and time and confirmed it on the day. Everything was easy and well organised. We are very happy with the recliner and the service. Thank you Matthew.

Repeat customer

We had seen the Cube bed when we bought our new mattress and lounge suite from the Comfort Shop a few years ago. Replacing a daggy old foam mattress that leans against the wall in the spare bedroom with something we will be proud to offer our guests to sleep on.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we really appreciate our repeat customers. I'm sure your guests will sleep comfortably on your new Cube Bed. We hope to see you again.

Sue

Sue

Terrific recliner.

Well laid out shop. Good range of furniture. Very helpful staff. Kept informed about my recliners arrival. Chair is very comfortable and supportive plus it looks great. Very satisfied all round and have recommended The Comfort Shop to a friend.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sue. "Very satisfied" is what we love to hear! - thanks for the 5 star feedback re our showroom & product range & service - we really appreciate it. Enjoy your new Recliner Chair and thanks for the recommendation too. We hope to see you again.

Amazing recliner

Purchased recliner over the phone having never sat in or seen one ,recliner is better than I expected love it ,the whole process right through to delivery Faultless thank you

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Mitch. Thanks for taking the time to give us your 5 star review - we do appreciate it. We're glad your comfy new Recliner Chair exceeded expectations - we hope to hear from you again.

Ange

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable nights sleep

Online purchase
Returning customer for Latex mattress
King Size mattress is Comfortable and firm at same time
Love it, not springy and bouncy like normal mattresses
Good temperature feel to it as well

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Ange. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - and for the 5 star review! Yes - the pure Latex Mattresses are both comfortable and supportive - whilst breathing at the same time. Enjoy your comfy sleep.

Rex A

Rex ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely comfortable recliner from the Comfort Shop

Purchased 2 recliners - excellent showroom, demonstration of product superb and delivery was seamless. Previously purchased similar product from Crows Nest in 2000 with the new model even better than the original.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Rex A. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop after 20 years! - enjoy your new Recliner Chairs. We appreciate the 5 stars & great feedback re our showroom & delivery service. We look forward to seeing you again!

Sarah-Jane

Sarah-JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my chair

I knew which chair I wanted before going to the show room.
I am very happy with my choice it is everything in comfort that I expected.
My experience in the show room was very friendly and positive. Thank you

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sarah-Jane. Great to hear you're happy with your new Recliner Chair - thanks for the 5 star review - we're pleased you enjoyed our showroom service too!

Christine

Christine

Happy with online purchase and delivery

Roy D

Roy DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, product, service & price

Identified on line, called store to confirm in stock. Arranged to call at shop and complete purchase. Delivered promptly.
Great transaction. ( unfortunately I need 10 more words to complete the review!)

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Roy. Thanks for your kind review and 5 stars! Much appreciated. Enjoy your purchase from The Comfort Shop (and sorry about the min. word limit).

High quality product

It was a wonderful experience buying our pull down Italian wall bed from Mathew.
There was a huge range and we were pointed to a bed that was ideal for our needs.
We used a recommended installer, who new the best ways to assemble the wall bed, quickly and with no mess afterwards.
Overall a great product and installation.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Murray W. Thanks for your 5 stars and detailed feedback - much appreciated! We will pass this on to the Fortitude Valley showroom team. Enjoy your new Wall Bed - they are a great space saving solution!

Excellent products and service

The products and service in store and after sale from the Comfort Shop have been excellent. We had a problem with one of our recliners and they arranged for it to be promptly fixed.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your comfy new Recliners for many years to come.

Excellent Service and Product

We have been looking for a guest bed for a long time and found the advice and the product quality very appealing. Ron assisted us and helped us to make a decision in a very professional manner. Delivery and setup was excellent. When folded away the 'Ulisse' bed takes up very little space. We are very happy with our decision

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hello Manfred. We're thrilled to hear you are very happy with your new Ulisse Wall Bed - they are compact and comfy! The Fortitude Valley team appreciate your 5 star review & the kind feedback re service and delivery. Enjoy your new guest bed!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality products & Great service

We bought a fold out leather sofa lounge and a split queen bed. We are really happy with the first class quality of both items. Communuication right through to delivery was very good.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Steve. Thanks for your feedback and 5 star review - we will pass onto the team at Fortitude Valley showroom. We're glad you are happy with all your products and the delivery process. Enjoy your new beds!

plane48

plane48

Good bed base and good service

It was easy to find what I was looking for on the website.
I purchased a Viva manual adjustable base in king single. I have found the quality of the product to be very good, and strong enough to support a natural latex mattress.
Assembly was easy.
Matthew in Brisbane went to a great deal of trouble to ensure I received the base in a timely manner as I was without a bed base at the time of purchase.

Both happy with bed

Bought this bed on line, salesperson very helpful. Diagram to assemble not very clear had to call twice. Disappointed in feature to lift bed head, I read and partner sleeps, I have to wake him to let bedhead down. I did question possible need to have separated mattresses and the requirement to lift bedhead fully to release was not explained to me.