12 questions from our users

Carmel Martin

Carmel Martinasked

The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres

Hazel Torresasked

The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela

Pamelaasked

NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Debp

Debpasked

NSW, Moore Park

Do you also do two seater recliners?
We’re looking for a roomy one with maybe a middle level space for drinks Etc

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Debp - yes we do have 2 x Seat Recliners - the Boston 2 Seat is on display at our Moore Park showroom - we also offer the Bjork 2 Seater which you will see on our website. This has a middle space for drinks. Unfortunately we don't have this on display at the moment however. But we can show you the Bjork Single Seat Recliner. Please do drop in or call us on 9662 0888. Regards, The Comfort Shop Moore Park Team.

Jane

Janeasked

The Comfort Shop

I have a one bedroom flat for occasional use in Paddington Sydney with a king bed.
My husband has had Parkinsons for 20 years and needs the functionality of the hospital bed we have in our usual home interstate.
Is it possible to have a product which can raise the head, tilt and be split so it can accommodate two sllpers?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Jane. We would be very happy to call you to discuss of course - or you can contact either Sydney showroom - Crows Nest 9438 4422 / Moore Park 9662 0888. But yes - the Ergo Electric Posture Slat Base can do exactly this - raise the headrest / footrest / and be a split system - split queen or split king. We freight all over Australia. Please let us know if we can assist or call you directly? thank you

Sue NSW

Sue NSWasked

The Comfort Shop

My two ergo beds have arrived with legs and a headboard. Haven't found any instructions for putting together as yet. There are 4 long black bolts, all four have a washer and one has another piece, I don't know what it is or why the other three bolts don't have this too? Tried to send a photo from my phone/email but wasn't accepted. Grateful your advice.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Sue, sorry for the late reply on this, we weren't notified of your question. It's best to contact our customer service department on 02 9729 4200 to talk through this. Thanks.

Jahaira

Jahairaasked

The Comfort Shop

I ordered a stroller one about a week ago but still haven't received a racking number or estimate of when the item will arrive I have sent emails to yah n still no reply. Any help?

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Jahaira, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Bamagirlasked

The Comfort Shop

Yes I placed an order on January 6th got an email saying that my order was on its way that y'all would send me a tracking number my order number is 11166 I have tried to reach out to the email several times have not got another email or heard anything haven't even received my product I am very dissatisfied at the moment could somebody please get back with me to fix the issue thank you

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Bamagirl, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Bamagirl

Yes I apologize for the confusion...

Nick M

Nick Masked

The Comfort Shop

I have order a pack n play and haven't gotten it or a conformation that it is being delivered. My name is Nick Miller and you can contact me @ [email removed] Any help?

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Nick M, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Tori

Toriasked

The Comfort Shop

I was looking at the electric chair recliner is it really $13.00 i see some things i like that are cheap was just wondering us it legit before i order

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Tori, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell products on line. Thank you.

Shareeda

Shareedaasked

The Comfort Shop

I just placed the order for a corner computer desk how do I know this is real none of your review say anything about the prices being so low

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Shareeda, we are The Comfort Shop in Australia our website is www.thecomfortshop.com.au, please don't confuse us with www.confortshopp.com - we are not related and we don't sell computer desks. Thank you.

Donfitz

Donfitzasked

The Comfort Shop

I have had spinal surgery and need a leather reclining chair with outstanding spinal support. Which chair would you recommend?

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Donfitz, thank you for your question. There are many chairs in our range that offer outstanding spinal support. A personal favourite is the Olivia Recliner Chair which is featured on our website. Hopefully you're able to visit or call one of our showrooms for more guidance. Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives