4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (205)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (160) · Not as advertised (12)

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Sydney, NSW

Awesome !

Store layout was wonderful, staff VERY helpful and no trouble to work out the best product for my needs. Extraordinarily happy with my recliner. Delivery was perfect !
Thanks again !

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Lisa. We're so pleased you're enjoying your new Recliner! Thanks for the great 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

Jozef

Jozef

Excellent service

I reported faulty 3-year old adjustable bed. The store has organised quick free of charge service. They were very helpful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jozef. Thanks for the 5 star feedback re our after sales & customer service - we were very happy to help with this simple fix.

Excellent Service and advice

The service and advice from Mark at the Crows Nest Shop was excellent. Very happy with the Base we bought(we had the Mattress but not the original Base)amazing at the different it made. So comfortable.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Louise. Thanks so much for your 5 star feedback re our customer service & range of Bed Bases. We hope to see you again.

Sandi ZimSydney, NSW

Fantastic Product

Extremely easy to navigate store
Great product choice
Cube bed
Brilliant, multi useful ,comfortable product.
Quality fantastic
Have recommended to others
Best investment after the Hideaway Bad

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sandi. Thanks for your great feedback & for coming back to The Comfort Shop. The Cube Bed is a very neat, space saving single bed + ottoman. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sandi Zim

Thanks so happy with this product
Sandi

Fantastic product & fantastic service

I knew the high quality of the product because I was part of the business when it started in 1998.
Before & after sales service was great & cannot recommend the products enough.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Tony. That's a great recommendation - thanks for your 5 star feedback on our products & customer service - much appreciated.

Wavertonbelle

WavertonbelleSYDNEY

Wonderful friendly service, but more importantly, great product knowledge

Very welcoming customer service. Most helpful and interested. But more importantly they interpreted my needs. I now sleep every night as if I were sleeping at a 6-star hotel. I could not recommend the mattress more highly . Totally heavenly.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Wavertonbelle. We can't ask for more than "heavenly"! - thanks so much for your wonderful feedback - much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

lyn Passant

lyn PassantSydney, NSW

Just love the desk bed

This is my second bed we installed the first one and over time very hard to open as alignment was out. This time hit it installed by team from company very satisfied but it costs removing and for installation

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Lyn. The CLEI Italia Wall Beds are very clever - great space saving solutions! We are glad you're happy with your second Ulisse + Desk Wall Bed - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

I love it, always wanted a lovely bed

It was very easy, because the bed was displayed at the front of the shop. When selecting the the mattress I was shown the one I wanted

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Beautiful Bed. Great to hear! - we're so pleased you love your new Comfort Shop bed surround & mattress. Thanks for the 5 star review!

John

John

A quality wall bed

Very well engineered and excellent quality wall bed. Gives me more usable floor space in an otherwise small bedroom. Easy to assemble. Staff member very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Good to hear you are happy with your new CLEI Wall Bed - they offer great space saving solutions! Thanks for your 5 star feedback on our products & customer service.

Judi

Judi Sydney, NSW

Over phone service excellent ordered & received exactly what I wanted

Ordered New mattress to suit an original bed bought at the Comfort Shop .Salesman was extremely helpful &the persons who delivered the mattress were punctual.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Judi. Good to hear you're pleased with your new mattress + our service - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop & your 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

Paola

Paola Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and range of high quality products

The service offered by the Comfort Shop in Crows Nest is excellent. In particular, David Manfredi proved to be of great help for a better understanding of the full range of high quality products that the shop offers. All personnel in general was courteous and available.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Paola. That is kind of you to take the time to leave such a lovely 5 star review on both our service & product range. We will of course pass this feedback on. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Alexander Craig M.

Alexander Craig M.Sydney, NSW

We have purchased 3 cube beds

First class service from The Comfort Shop. Covid shipping delays presented some challenges for our latest cube bed order. However, Matt and David kept us 'in the picture' with communications of an unusually high standard. We could not fault the service. Product is well known to us as very good quality and design. We believe that the cube bed originates from Italy.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alexander. Thanks for the 5 star review on our customer service & products! Much appreciated. Enjoy your clever new Cube Beds and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop.

Eons

EonsIllawarra, NSW

Superb

We purchased the bed and mattress by calling The Comfort Shop as we live on the south coast and we had checked it out on the website. We knew exactly what we wanted as we had purchased the previous one in 2012 and found it the most comfortable bed ever. The customer service was good and the goods were delivered as soon as available.
We had someone assemble the bed for us. The bed looks good and is divine to sleep in.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Eons. Thanks for that great review! - we can't ask for more than "the most comfortable bed ever" - we're glad your second bed from The Comfort Shop looks great + lovely to sleep in. We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Liane N.

Liane N.Sydney, NSW

Love my LGM.

I purchased a LGM bed back in 2019 from the Moore Park team loved it so much I purchased another in 2020. Great service and great product

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Liane. The LGM Queen Wall Bed is amazing - thanks so much for coming back to purchase a second one! We appreciate the 5 star feedback re our products & customer service.

Gift to my pain levels

The staff at the Fortitude Valley were extremely helpful with information about our purchase, providing relevant factual information and describing the product in a helpful way to us. We settled on the softest mattress available (Sports Latex Queen Mattress) in order to help alleviate the pain I experience sleeping due to my arthritis, and my sleep quality has improved many fold since. The mattress is soft, giving under my pressure points and yet supportive overall - we both wake refreshed. Delivery was prompt, and service thoughtful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alain. We are so pleased to hear the beautiful Sports Latex mattress has been such a success! Thank you for your 5 star review on our service too - much appreciated. We are sure you will enjoy your new bed for many years to come!

Sophie

Sophie Sydney, NSW

Perfect recliner chair and footstool - comfortable and sleek looking

Was looking for a really comfortable recliner chair/footstool combo but one that was sleek looking and not bulky and found it at the comfort shop. Delivery was delayed because of COVID but the staff at Moore park kept me informed which was great. Delivered already assembled which was brilliant. Nothing to do other than enjoy it . Only 1 problem...can’t get my kids off it so am thinking of getting a second one. Would definitely recommend.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sophie. That is lovely to hear - we're glad you are so pleased with your new Miami Recliner Chair - and yes, we look forward to seeing you soon for the second one! We really appreciate your 5 star feedback.

Dana Jaeger-LundSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!! Best lounge ever!!

We love our stressless leather lounge!
It's the most comfortable lounge ever.
Was expensive but worth every cent and the wait due to covid as its made in USA!
Highly recommend them!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Dana. Great to hear you are loving your new Recliner Lounges by BenchMaster. Thanks for the 5 star feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Tony Pereira

Tony PereiraSydney, NSW

relaxation at its best

We wanted to support local business in Crows Nest.
Wide range of recliners to choose from ,made our decision easier to find exactly what we wanted. Very impressed with Matt Johnston- Page knowledge of the LAFER product .The quality of the product is made with high precision , looks stylish and more comfortable than we expected

Fantastic service

I purchased a Lafer recliner. It arrived two weeks ago and I am very happy with it. I am most impressed with the level of service from the staff at the Fortitude Valley store. The chair was shipped from South America and there were delays due to Covid, however the staff kept me updated periodically and I felt very confident our chair would eventually arrive.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great bed

Matthew is well informed and explained everything we asked about in great detail. The bed is great and so far I am very happy with it. great for those with back problems. Delivery was not as smooth as it could have been as we had to do the chasing up etc but it all worked in the end.