Verifiedthecomfortshop.com.au

99% · 6387 · 1%

Julie B.
Julie B.Illawarra, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Quality of product, quality of service, that’s why I keep shopping at Comfort Shop

I keep on going back to Comfort Shop for the quality of the items and the service. I purchased 2 wonderful Kiri recliner chairs recently. This is following a desk/bed (LGM 01 - Queen) I purchased years ago, which I still have and is still top notch. The best quality, on site service excellent, delivery and installation service absolutely client centred and a great range of products. I keep on referring Comfort Shop to anyone willing to have long lasting and beautiful products. Show details ·  1
KCA
KCA

Great advise

The staff at the Comfort Shop Crows nest were so helpful and patient as we made the big leap from a queen inner spring to a viscoflex split king on adjustable base. Totally satisfied after a week of sleeping soundly and waking without hip pain. Thank you! Show details ·  1
AlanPymble
AlanPymble

Always helpful always excellent

Been shopping here for years. The team have excellent products backed by brilliant service. Thank you Show details ·  1
Paul L.
Paul L.2 posts
  VIC, Richmond

Couldn’t be happier !

Recently had 2 wall beds installed , one in the lounge room that other in my daughters bedroom. The quality of the materials / mattress installed is of high standard.
Looks great, creates a lot of space when the beds are folded up into the wall and love the cleverly designed study tables that fold underneath the bed without having to remove any books. Show details ·  1
Jenny and Alan
Jenny and Alan
Edward
Edward4 posts

Brilliant solution

Our new Ulisse wall bed is brilliant. Matt and David provided great service. Installer was terrific. Very solid construction and comfortable. Very easy to pull down and put away the bed. Show details ·  1
Bernadette P.
Bernadette P.
  NSW, Crows Nest

The best investment and tremendous service

We've recently bought a Cabrio IN Single walked with desk from David and Matt at Crows Nest.
From the moment I met David I felt comfortable, he was genuine, helpful and just couldn't do enough to help meet my needs. We spoke through the issue of space and looked through various options. David listened and helped me work through items such as monitors placement on desk and how we could make it word.
My wife is using the desk daily and we've already had our first guest over to use the bed function and they loved it.
Thank you David and Matt, it was just the best product and service we could of asked for! Show details ·  1
Kris
Kris Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  NSW, Crows Nest

Excellent bed and mattress, outstanding service

The team at The Comfort Shop Crows Nest are outstanding. We bought a wall bed and a queen bed from them 3 years ago, love the product. We returned recently to buy a replacement spare bed, and they remembered us as soon as we walked in the shop. They provided great advice, considered how much the bed would be used, showed us the more appropriate range to consider. And the delivery was equal to the service in the shop. Delivered efficiently, called on approach, carried everything down a difficult staircase, assembled the bed, removed the packaging, and were so lovely to deal with. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Perfect product, excellent service

We purchased the Cabrio 90 Single wall bed from The Comfort Shop in Crows Nest.
David was so knowledgeable and helpful. We ended up purchasing a wonderful leftaway chair as well.
David organised delivery and installation. Everything went seamlessly and on schedule, We love them both. Show details ·  1
Lisa
Lisa

Ulisse Fold Down Murphy Bed

Fantastic fold down bed, looks amazing when put away, simple clean lines, super smooth mechanism. Show details ·  1
Lillian
LillianSydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Ergo split king bed base and Bio latex mattress split king

Fantastic store. The staff were so helpful. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I finally sleep with next to no partner disturbance with the split king and really love the feel of the mattress. Firm and supportive but cosy at the same time. My first time on a solid latex mattress and cant imagine ever going back. I am using a previously owned king size latex topper on top so I cant feel any gap and the bed feels like one big mattress. Fantastic. Very grateful!! Show details ·  1
Marlene Ayres
Marlene AyresSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The perfect Wall Bed plus more

Easy to operate. Looks great. Technically superb. Versatile unit which includes display shelving and desk. Show details ·  1
Dcosic
DcosicSydney, NSW

Great bed, great service

The product is exceptional, a wonderful sleep and great relief for a bad back Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We bought a recliner chair from these guys - they were fantastic from our first visit through to delivery. The service from the people in the store to the guys who delivered our new chair and took away the old one was impressive at every turn. Very pleased! Show details ·  1
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Wall Bed transformation has created an extra room

I am delighted with the insights, advice, product and installation provide by The Comfort Shop.

I recently made the decision to invest in a Penelope 2 Board wall bed to help give my bedroom dual purpose, i.e. 1) bedroom and 2) workspace. From David's excellent consultation to the terrific installation work of Alan and Chris, I could not be happier the finished product.

I have now transformed my 1 bedroom apartment into a 2 bedroom apartment for the price of a very comfortable and functional wall bed. Show details ·  1

Tim
Tim

Great Wall bed

Fantastic product great service very happy customer highly recommended company Show reply

charles mckinnon
charles mckinnonSydney, NSW3 posts

great bed very comfortable

bed is easy and quick to make. very soft mattress and makes going to bed a pleasure

I Show details ·  1

james
jamesSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Great repeat customer service and care

This is my third purchase from the comfort shop of their beds and mattresses over the last 12 years and the already excellent service and pricing options gets better every time. Thanks Sam for all the extra info on the newer replacement range to suit our purpose. Show details ·  1
Di Collins
Di Collins

Happy sleep, happy life!

Amazing sleeping on this bed. Very happy with my comfort shop motorized bed and latex mattress, I would recommend it. The comfort shop staff are very helpful. Show reply
Ms KC
Ms KCNew South Wales

Outstanding

We're repeat buyers of these wonderful beds. Extremely comfortable, and a high quality product which we know from experience will remain so for at least a decade. The service, as always, was exceptional. Responsive and friendly sales assistance and reliable, friendly help with delivery and installation. An outstanding experience. Show details ·  1
gherkin
gherkinSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
The Comfort Shop   DM

Hi Gherkin. Thank you for speaking with our Managing Director on Friday. We are looking forward to resolving the issue to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

This is a great bed!

We got the viscoelastic mattress and pillows. Game changer. I am a Chiropractor and recommend my clients and anyone interested in looking after their spine to check them out! Show details ·  1
Andy
AndySydney Surrounds, NSW
JoM
JoMIllawarra, NSW

Another wonderful mattress!

This is our 3rd latex mattress from the Comfort shop … all our beds now have one! We did try other cheaper mattresses on the spare beds but way too uncomfortable after the latex ones. Service is fantastic! We live out side Syd metro but that doesn’t matter to them for delivery… BIG THANKX Show details ·  1
JFM
JFM
  NSW, Moore Park

Helpful service & advice on the products

Knowledgeable staff who helped me select the best product for my needs Show details ·  1
MeMeMe
MeMeMeSydney Surrounds, NSW
  NSW, Crows Nest

Helpful, knowledgeable and great furniture

Just received two Laver recliners, great chairs and good delivery service. Chairs were held for us to move in without charge, fuss or issues.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff make it a pleasant process. Show details ·  1

M of Abbottsford Vic
M of Abbottsford VicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified VIC, Richmond

The wall bed unit with dining table is perfect for our needs and is easy to operate

The experience with comfort shop has been excellent, communication was timely and friendly throughout all phases of the purchase, The delivery was on time and well managed and the installation was very professional and speedy. All in all a great experience with many thanks to all at the comfort shop in Richmond Show details ·  1
Scott
Scott2 posts
  VIC, Richmond

We purchased one of the Clie fold-up beds. The purchase and delivery process were all very smooth. Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael
  NSW, Crows Nest

Great service, product and installation

We bought the Ulisse vertical wall bed from the Crows Nest shop, Matt helped us a lot on a few days to finalize our pick and made the order, then Alan came on the scheduled day to deliver and install it very professionally, we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Sueanne R.
Sueanne R.

Latex mattress and bed

Great store in Brisbane with lots of stock to show you.Staff at Brisbane are amazing and so helpful and informative
Best bed I’ve ever had Show details ·  1
Uwe Kramer
Uwe KramerSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Crows Nest

Great product range and customer service

Professional and knowledgeable sales staff. No pressure selling. Good range of quality furniture and bedding. Some lead time for European items. Good communication on delivery. Competent and courteous installers. Show details ·  1
Annette Jackson
Annette JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great supportive product

Good instore service, explanation and demonstration excellent.
Have had the product now for a couple of weeks and wake up with a stiff free back, at last.
Thank you Comfort Shop. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

great service and products

latex bed is very comfortable, very helpful service in shop delivery on time as promised Show details ·  1
Garry
Garry

Great product

Excellent , prompt and informative service and great product and service. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified VIC, Richmond

We love our new wall bed

The store was easy to find and the consultant gave us all the info we needed and demonstrated a wall bed for us. We already knew from the website which bed we wanted. Delivery time was accurate once revised and the recommended installer was great. We love our new wall bed. It's functional, excellent quality, discreet and also fun! The mattress is incredibly comfortable, an unexpected bonus. Show details ·  1
Puligny 888
Puligny 888Sydney, NSW

Comfortable mattress

Nice people to deal with, knowledgeable and efficient. Delivered on time all good. Show reply

Michael H
Michael HSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

Purchase of third bed base

Very helpful staff and ongoing top quality product. This is the third Ergo bed base I have purchased and I am a very happy customer Show details ·  1
Jude F
Jude FSydney, NSW2 posts

great comfort

Have just purchased a queen size sofa which turns into two beds when pulled out. Sofa has great support as does the bed. Show details ·  1
Les
LesSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Clei wall bed

Good advice and service.
Purchased a Clei bed and was provided further advice and support regarding installation options. Show details ·  1
France
FranceSydney, NSW
  NSW, Moore Park

It serves the purpose well - far too expensive for one small bedhead support

As above, very good but too expensive for one wooden piece Show details ·  1