4.9

Great reclining chair

We bought a Lafer reclining chair. Whilst none in stock in material and colour we wanted we were given a clear time of when it would be available. The chair arrived on the date promised and we were kept fully informed. All in all excellent service and a great chair.

Store LocationBrisbane
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Paris. The Lafer Recliners are unique, aren't they - we are glad you are enjoying your comfy new chair. Thanks for the lovely feedback - please do visit us again sometime!

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb service and product

My Lafer recliner chair is all I could hope for. David was helpful and professional. He could answer all my questions and his knowledge gave me confidence to purchase the product. Delivery was quick and chair arrived when specified. I am writing this review from the comfort of my beautiful Lafer recliner.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Shelley. The Lafer Recliners are great - we're glad you are enjoying your new chair. Thanks for your 5 star feedback re our product range & customer service & delivery - much appreciated.

Gen
GenIllawarra, NSW

I LOVE my new bed. It's the best bed I've ever slept in.

Store LocationHome Centre, Moore Park, NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Gen - that is what we love to hear! - thanks so much for the detailed feedback. Enjoy your new bed and we hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Comfort at it's best

The store is well stocked, staff are knowledgeable and very helpful - they are willing to spend as much time with you as you need without putting any pressure on customers. The experience was enjoyable and the bed we bought our 84 year old Mum is perfect for her needs! She loves it. Delivery was on time, as promised. The entire process was smooth from the word go. I cannot recommend the Crows Nest Comfort Shop highly enough. Thank you so much for your wonderful service! Can't wait to buy one of your beds for ourselves one day!!

Store LocationCrows Nest Comfort Shop
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Maree - thanks so much for your fantastic 5 star feedback - it has made our day! We're so glad your Mum is enjoying her new bed. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.Sydney, NSW

Best mattress ever

I went straight to the staff to seek all the necessary information regarding their unique mattresses. Staff were great with the explanation and then you try the Soft, Medium and Firm, on the display mattresses.
I went with the medium and its the best mattress I've ever slept on

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Jeffrey. That's great to hear - we are so pleased you are loving your new mattress from The Comfort Shop! Thanks for the fantastic review - we hope to welcome you back.

JoM
JoMIllawarra, NSW

THE MOST COMFORTABLE bed!!!

The latex mattress is soooo comfortable!
We bought a king single which is a great size.
Event though we bought online, The staff were very very helpful and accommodating.
Our order was delayed because of problems with stock coming from Italy, but the staff were able to help me out.
Delivery was on time and NO FUSS!
We bought from The Comfort Shop because we had bought a latex mattress and bed base from them 6 years ago and that bed is still wonderful ... soooo comfortable.
THANKYOU!

Store LocationMoore Park NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jo. Great to hear you are loving your new pure latex mattress from The Comfort Shop. Thanks for the fantastic 5 star review and for coming back to see us. We hope to welcome you back again one day!

Great mattress - great service

It took a few days longer because I wanted a mattress a bit shorter than regular ones - because it was for a wall bed. But the service and follow-up was excellent. Delivery was exactly on time, and now, objective achieved. I can sleep. But it's hard to get out of bed now.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Tim. We're glad you are enjoying your new mattress. Thanks for the 5 star feedback - we hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Harvon
HarvonSydney, NSW

We were offered a variety of recliner chairs to test and try out. Oncer Samantha had given us an idea how the various chairs worked, she left us to try them out - but was on hand to help out when needed. We liked the fact that she didn't hover over us. Once we had confirmed our order a delivery time and date was agreed on. The delivery was spot on as promised. Very professional customer service. We would highly recommend them Harold and Yvonne Berman 25th March 2021

Store LocationMoore Park
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Harvon. That is lovely feedback which we will of course pass on. Thanks for your 5 star review re our customer service & delivery. Enjoy your new Recliner Chair and we hope to see you again.

Nick
Nick Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Living up to the shops name with this chair

Everyone who settles into the chair is struck by its comfort, and this is on top of its good looks which is a bonus

Store LocationRichmond
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Nick. Great to hear you are enjoying your comfy new Recliner Chair - thanks for the 5 star review. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Craig Loudon
Craig LoudonSydney, NSW

Very professional, customer orientated service

Very professional, customer orientated service, they were understanding from the start to the finish. They were focused on our needs as the customer which is what you want, plus the beds are super comfortable, kids are delighted and sleeping soundly. Sydney NSW

Store LocationMoore Park NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Craig. What fantastic feedback - thanks for taking the time to give us your 5 star review - much appreciated. Enjoy your new beds and we hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Sweat Dreams

I went to the Comfort Shop for one of their beds recently. I found the entire process enjoyable. The staff at the Crows Nest outlet where extremely helpful. Although there were delays in delivery due to adverse shipping as a result of COVID, i was fully informed throughout the entire process by very friendly staff. Once delivered the product is amazing.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Luke. Thanks for the great feedback, we are glad you're enjoying your new bed from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Joanne
Joanne

Wish I had bought this sooner

I purchased a reclining armchair which Im very happy with. The staff were very helpful in store, delivery was on schedule and communication re estimated delivery times was good

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Joanne. Well at least you have your comfy new Recliner now! Thanks for your 5 star feedback on our products, service & delivery. We hope to see you again.

Trudy
TrudySydney, NSW

Atlanta Recliner and Footstool

Stylish and very comfortable recliner and footstool purchased without fuss. Good range of recliners to choose from and staff very helpful. Delivery was as promised and on time. Would definitely buy from the store again.

Store LocationCrows Nest, NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Trudy. What a lovely all-round review - great to hear you're pleased with your new Atlanta Recliner + Footstool - as well as our customer & delivery service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Very Annoyed
Very AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, hassle free shopping

Staff were excellent with our enquiries, and very patient with us. Installation was a breeze and all rubbish taken away. Couldn't have been easier.

Store LocationCrows Next
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Very Annoyed. Thanks for that great 5 star feedback re our customer service & delivery service - much appreciated. We hope to see you again.

Excellent service

I recently purchased a Lafer recliner from the store in Crows Nest. Ben and David were great, and helped me to customise my order. There were some inevitable delays involved in obtaining a custom-made product from overseas during the pandemic, but the team kept me up to date throughout the process. I was also impressed with the helpful staff who delivered the chair and made sure it was working properly. I'm delighted with my purchase, and appreciate the professionalism of everyone involved. Thank you to The Comfort Shop!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Anne. Thanks so much for that lovely 5 star review re your new Lafer Recliner Chair and our customer service - much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop