Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9

Alexander Craig M.
Alexander Craig M.Sydney, NSW

We have purchased 3 cube beds

First class service from The Comfort Shop. Covid shipping delays presented some challenges for our latest cube bed order. However, Matt and David kept us 'in the picture' with communications of an unusually high standard. We could not fault the service. Product is well known to us as very good quality and design. We believe that the cube bed originates from Italy.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alexander. Thanks for the 5 star review on our customer service & products! Much appreciated. Enjoy your clever new Cube Beds and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop.

Eons
EonsIllawarra, NSW

Superb

We purchased the bed and mattress by calling The Comfort Shop as we live on the south coast and we had checked it out on the website. We knew exactly what we wanted as we had purchased the previous one in 2012 and found it the most comfortable bed ever. The customer service was good and the goods were delivered as soon as available.
We had someone assemble the bed for us. The bed looks good and is divine to sleep in.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Eons. Thanks for that great review! - we can't ask for more than "the most comfortable bed ever" - we're glad your second bed from The Comfort Shop looks great + lovely to sleep in. We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Liane N.
Liane N.Sydney, NSW

Love my LGM.

I purchased a LGM bed back in 2019 from the Moore Park team loved it so much I purchased another in 2020. Great service and great product

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Liane. The LGM Queen Wall Bed is amazing - thanks so much for coming back to purchase a second one! We appreciate the 5 star feedback re our products & customer service.

Gift to my pain levels

The staff at the Fortitude Valley were extremely helpful with information about our purchase, providing relevant factual information and describing the product in a helpful way to us. We settled on the softest mattress available (Sports Latex Queen Mattress) in order to help alleviate the pain I experience sleeping due to my arthritis, and my sleep quality has improved many fold since. The mattress is soft, giving under my pressure points and yet supportive overall - we both wake refreshed. Delivery was prompt, and service thoughtful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Alain. We are so pleased to hear the beautiful Sports Latex mattress has been such a success! Thank you for your 5 star review on our service too - much appreciated. We are sure you will enjoy your new bed for many years to come!

Sophie
Sophie Sydney, NSW

Perfect recliner chair and footstool - comfortable and sleek looking

Was looking for a really comfortable recliner chair/footstool combo but one that was sleek looking and not bulky and found it at the comfort shop. Delivery was delayed because of COVID but the staff at Moore park kept me informed which was great. Delivered already assembled which was brilliant. Nothing to do other than enjoy it . Only 1 problem...can’t get my kids off it so am thinking of getting a second one. Would definitely recommend.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sophie. That is lovely to hear - we're glad you are so pleased with your new Miami Recliner Chair - and yes, we look forward to seeing you soon for the second one! We really appreciate your 5 star feedback.

Dana Jaeger-LundSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!! Best lounge ever!!

We love our stressless leather lounge!
It's the most comfortable lounge ever.
Was expensive but worth every cent and the wait due to covid as its made in USA!
Highly recommend them!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Dana. Great to hear you are loving your new Recliner Lounges by BenchMaster. Thanks for the 5 star feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop soon.

Tony Pereira
Tony PereiraSydney, NSW

relaxation at its best

We wanted to support local business in Crows Nest.
Wide range of recliners to choose from ,made our decision easier to find exactly what we wanted. Very impressed with Matt Johnston- Page knowledge of the LAFER product .The quality of the product is made with high precision , looks stylish and more comfortable than we expected

Fantastic service

I purchased a Lafer recliner. It arrived two weeks ago and I am very happy with it. I am most impressed with the level of service from the staff at the Fortitude Valley store. The chair was shipped from South America and there were delays due to Covid, however the staff kept me updated periodically and I felt very confident our chair would eventually arrive.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great bed

Matthew is well informed and explained everything we asked about in great detail. The bed is great and so far I am very happy with it. great for those with back problems. Delivery was not as smooth as it could have been as we had to do the chasing up etc but it all worked in the end.

Find out how The Comfort Shop compares to other Furniture Shops

So good we purchased another

After a number of mattresses purchased and rejected we discovered the Comfort Shop and bought an ergo base and mattress for our family home.It suited us so well that we discarded our bed at our farm and bought another ergo and contour visco mattress for the farm house.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Great to hear you liked the first one so much you bought a second! - we very much appreciate our repeat customers. We're sure you will enjoy both beds for many years to come. We hope to see you again.

Great recliner chair

Helpful staff. I ‘ve had a stroke & found the steps into the showroom difficult to manage though. Good range of chairs available to try. I would recommend this company

Judith Powell
Judith PowellSydney, NSW

QUALITY BEDS & SERVICE

I have bought 4 beds from the Comfort Shop & have been very happy with 3 of them. The one exception was just a wrong choice. They sell quality beds built for longevity & comfort & I am extremely happy with my new motorised bed. The design is especially good for dealing with back pain. The layout of the store makes it easy to see all the products. It is clean & welcoming with a diverse range of beds. The standout feature of the Crows Nest store is David Manfredi, the manager. He is efficient, knowledgeable, courteous and so helpful. He is a huge asset to this company & a great representative of a quality company.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Judith. Thanks so much for your detailed 5 star feedback - much appreciated and we will of course pass onto David. We value our past customers - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we look forward to hearing from you again.

Mary
MaryHunter Region, NSW

Just what i wanted

Having downsized into an elegant independent living village new bedroom furniture was needed to compliment my much loved adjustable bed. All negotiations were conducted online or by mobile as I live over 150 kms from Crows Nest. Everything matched and was assembled by the carrier 6 days earlier than anticipated! Staff remembered me and my purchase close to 10 years ago. Perfect

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary. That is great to hear - thanks so much for your detailed 5 star review - much appreciated. Enjoy your Comfort Shop products and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Great Products Great Service

We are absolutely delighted with our new Ultima Visco mattress and Ergo Electric bed base. Matthew at the Crows Nest store was extremely helpful ,knowledgeable on the products and able to answer all our questions. Delivery and assembly of the new bed was fast and efficient . A great purchase experience on an item which is an important part of modern living.

Sheila
SheilaSydney, NSW

Staff were very knowledgeable and it made my selection easier. All delivered on time and set up efficiently. Bed extremely comfortable.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sheila. Thanks so much for your 5 star feedback - much appreciated by us all - enjoy your comfy new bed and we look forward to seeing you again @ The Comfort Shop.

John L.
John L.Sydney, NSW

The perfect bed

Our second bed from the Comfort shop graduating from a queen to king. We tired another brand's king in between but after 3 years gave it away.
It was easy to choose because the same products (albeit with improvements) are still available and we now have about 20 cm of extra space at the end of the bed compared to the old king.
Well worth the money considering the queen is still in use by my daughter 14 years on and she loves it.

Comfort plus

Honest advice and honesty re time of delivery. The chair is really comfortable and, even though I was unable to be in the store, I received accurate information and felt the sales people really knew the product

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Rebecca - we like that! "Comfort plus" - thanks so much for your 5 star feedback - we do appreciate it - enjoy your new Recliner Chair and we hope to see you again.

Libby
LibbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done Matthew

We contacted the Fortitude Valley store in Queensland as the Victorian store was closed. Everything was done on line and Matthew made it very easy. The transport company he used notified us of the delivery date and time and confirmed it on the day. Everything was easy and well organised. We are very happy with the recliner and the service. Thank you Matthew.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

A very easy and hassle-free experience

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent advice

Honest advice on mattresses, good choice of options in the shop. The mattress we wanted wasn't in stock and because of COVID shipping was delayed, but they kept us well informed all the way.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Thanks for the 5 star review - we like to give customers informed & honest advice - buying a new bed is a very important decision! Thanks for your patience re delivery - we look forward to seeing you again @ The Comfort Shop.

Great service and great product

Service was excellent. We were shown the options within our stated requirements and were able to select the bed we felt would best fit our needs. Delivery was arranged and the bed arrived on time and was installed with the installation team taking away our old bed. Very happy.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Syd - that is really good to hear - as we pride ourselves on both our service & product range! - thanks for the 5 star feedback - glad to hear the delivery process was smooth too... We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Great Service, Great Product!

The guys in Crows Nest are all very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. This is our 2nd purchase from the Comfort Shop and we really love our wall beds. They are not only good quality and comfortable but have also provided the space solutions we were after. The Circe Queen bed with optional sofa solution looks fabulous. Thank you Comfort Shop!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Andrea. We agree - the CLEI Italia Wall Beds are great space saving solutions! Thanks so much for coming back to The Comfort Shop - and thanks for the 5 star feedback - we really do appreciate it.

Gary M.
Gary M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We use them every day and they are so comfortable.

My phone call was answered immediately and I was sent a quote quickly. Once we paid our chairs arrived when they said they would. The delivery people were also excellent. Unpacking and putting them in position and taking away all the packaging.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Gary. Great to hear you are enjoying your new Recliner Chairs every day! - thanks for the great feedback - much appreciated. We hope to hear from you again.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.Sydney, NSW

The guys were very helpful and had a great range of Italian clei wall beds to experience in the showroom.

Great range of beds from European brands I had never heard of before but now we will buy one after experiencing them in the showroom. If you looking for a new bed make sure you check out Clei beds from Italy!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Thanks for the 5 star feedback, Andrew - the CLEI Wall Beds are amazing - we look forward to welcoming you back into the Moore Park Supa Centa showroom soon to experience the range & choose your Wall Bed design & finishes.

Made in the united state how good is that

Range of single chairs was exceptional

Product allso exceptional

Not how rank the quality other than its USA made

It was delivered assembled

Easy to buy the product the service was brilliant a

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi David. Great to hear you are enjoying your new BenchMaster Recliner Chair - thanks for the 5 star feedback - much appreciated by us all.