Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9

Central Coast
Central CoastSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fastest delivery ever

Having purchased bedroom furniture and mattresses from Comfort Shop in the past we found the same quality of products and comfort has not changed. David at Crows Nest went above and beyond our expectation to have the furniture and mattress delivered and assembled the day after we attended the shop. Could not ask for better than that.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Central Coast. Thanks for the 5 star review on our customer service & delivery service! - we do appreciate it very much. Thanks also for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we hope to see you again.

simply perfect

I am so happy with the quality of the furniture and all its affiliated bedding. With ongoing family demands I need more furniture. Why not keep
coming back to something that works? Like .......something that never ages. Like.....a classic to be trusted. Comfort shop and Delivery Team you all rock big time !!
Thank you. Amen

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Susan. We love to hear that! - thanks so much for your great 5 star feedback - we really appreciate your repeat business and are so excited to be told we "all rock big time!". We look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop again.

Perfect bed and mattress

The store was well laid out and the staff excellent.
We love both the mattress and the bed that we chose.
The mattress is superb- something we've looked for and never found despite numerous previous choices
The drawers were initially a little difficult without instruction, but once sorted, work very well, and very glad we chose therm as well.
Delivery to the Southern Highlands went seamlessly

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jim. This review has made our day! - thanks so much for the detailed 5 star feedback re our showroom, service, delivery and most importantly the comfort of your new Comfort Shop bed. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop in the future.

Rick R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic chair: Form & Function!

Given that my purchase of a recliner chair was conducted entirely online, it was imperative that I was offered patience, advice & assistance..... and, this was exactly the case. Both the range and quality of products on offer was impressive, and I am most delighted with the new addition to my furniture family.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Rick. We are so pleased you are enjoying your comfy new Recliner Chair. Thanks for your 5 star feedback re our customer service & product range - we do appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Rick R.

You’re very welcome. See you next time.

Repeat customer

We had seen the Cube bed when we bought our new mattress and lounge suite from the Comfort Shop a few years ago. Replacing a daggy old foam mattress that leans against the wall in the spare bedroom with something we will be proud to offer our guests to sleep on.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we really appreciate our repeat customers. I'm sure your guests will sleep comfortably on your new Cube Bed. We hope to see you again.

Kath Wright
Kath WrightSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service Great Product

I dealt with Ben at the Crows Nest Store. Ben went out of his way to assist me in my purchase of my Billie chairs. My sister said that sitting on the chair was like sitting on a cloud. I am thrilled with my purchase and would highly recommend Ben as someone who is helpful and professional.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Kath. Great to hear you are enjoying your new Billie Recliner! - they are unique chairs. We will pass on your kind feedback to Ben of course. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day - perhaps your sister would like a Billie?!

Shari
ShariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

624 Mattress in a Box

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

innovate amazing product coupled with extraordinary advice and fantastic service!

The Comfort representive Ben I spoke with was awesome. Being In Victoria I wasn't able to go into a store as we are locked down! A friend had recommended the king single wall bed as a great space saving solution. Did a little research myself then called. Got great advice with all my options being explained to me. Great product knowledge and asked lots of questions so he could work out what would suit me best. Great service, but most importantly super comfortable bed and mattress. They had a sale so an even bigger bonus. Big shout out to the fantastic Kiwi guy who did the delivery. So efficient polite and careful! The recommended installer also a great guy who is very passionate about the product and very tidy!
A fan for life!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jacqui - what a great review! - thanks so much for such detailed feedback re our products & service - it is genuinely appreciated by all! Enjoy your new Wall Bed. And we look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Charles
CharlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic space saving wall bed

Store Manager Bella was excellent in running through the various wall bed options and demonstration of the quality Italian Clei Ulisse wall bed.
Importantly Matt at the Sydney office was highly supportive in addressing the delivery and after sale needs during the Melbourne CoVid restrictions.
We are very satisfied with the bed, and are amazed at the simplicity in operating and space saving it has provided.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Charles. We're so pleased you are enjoying your amazing new Clei Italia Wall Bed - they offer fantastic space saving solutions! Thanks for the 5 star feedback re our customer service too - much appreciated. We hope to see you again.

Evie
Evie

Great Mattress

The mattress we purchased was great
The service we received was outstanding. Staff were attentive, listened to our requests and made suggestions. This is our 4th purchase from the Comfort Shop. As returning customers we are very satisfied and would not by a bed or mattress elsewhere.
Thank you to Patrick for his ongoing support and follow up
Yvonne and Robert

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Yvonne & Robert. Always great to welcome you both back to The Comfort Shop - thanks for your support over so many years. Enjoy your new mattress and we look forward to seeing you again! The Comfort Shop Team.

Extremely comfortable love it!

After looking for years for a new bed I walked in and saw the simple elegant design, lay on the mattress and knew it was the bed for me. Quality, supportive job done.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Louise. That is fantastic to hear - thanks for your great feedback - enjoy your comfy new mattress from The Comfort Shop.

JMac
JMacSydney, NSW

Great service and we love our new mattress

We got very attentive and informative service from Patrick and his colleagues. We ended up buying a king size Visco Elastic Mattress in the Ultima range. It’s so comfortable - soft but really supportive.
Previously I was waking up with a sore back every morning on an inner spring mattress - but the bad back disappeared overnight sleeping on our new Comfort Shop mattress.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello JMac. That is what we love to hear - were are so glad you are enjoying your new Ultima Visco King Mattress - they are amazing. Thanks for your 5 star feedback re our service - we very much appreciate it.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

David and staff were amazing and completely understood what we needed. Would highly recommend to visit if you are looking at purchasing a mattress. Nothing was an issue. The most important thing for me was David listened to me and advised the mattress accordingly. Many thanks David and Staff.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sandra. Thank you for your 5 star feedback - we do pride ourselves on our customer service and we will pass on your comments of course. Enjoy your comfy new Mattress!

Great Service and Delivery

Ordered the chair as father's day gift, the service was super attentive, the staff is very knowledgeable of all their products, the delivery was effortless! highly recommended if you are in the market for comfy armchair!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi David. Thanks so much for the great 5 star feedback - we do appreciate it very much. I am sure your Dad will love his comfy new Recliner! We hope to see you again.

Chris Terry
Chris TerrySydney, NSW

Great service and quality

The Comfort shop team were really helpful and friendly. I never felt pressured and got a beautiful chair based on the many questions I had. Thanks for a great experience.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. That's what we love to hear - thanks for your 5 star feedback - we're glad you are happy with our customer service & most importantly your comfy new Recliner! - enjoy.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Love my new bedroom suite

Initially it was hard to make my mind up as they had a beautiful range - but absolutely love the bedroom suite I chose. It's modern, sleek and elegant. The service was excellent, and delivery went completely smoothly. The guys were very helpful and accommodating

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sue. Thanks so much for your 5 star feedback - we're glad you love your new Italian bedroom furniture. We do pride ourselves on both our showroom & delivery service. We hope to see you again.

sam
samSydney, NSW

Cannot compare

Excellent quality & heaven to sleep on. I love the head rest option to elevate my body if Im having a day where my back needs to be upright to fall asleep. Really easy to assemble. Salesperson I dealt with was very helpful & knowledgeable about the products.My recent purchase was online( covid restrictions) & she answered all my questions so I could make the right decision. Its my 2nd purchase of a bed at The comfort shop & they didn't disappoint.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sam. What a fantastic 5 star review! - thanks for your detailed feedback and for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we really value our past customers. Enjoy your lovely new bed.

Margaret M
Margaret MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great chair & service

I visited The Comfort Shop on the eve of the Level 3 COVID lockdown in Melbourne and bought the Miami recliner chair after trying it out in-store. The delivery arrived without a hitch 2 weeks later as scheduled, and we’re very happy with the chair.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Margaret M. We're glad you're happy with our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your lovely new Miami Recliner Chair!

Good product and good service

Very easy to navigate store. Staff very helpful, patient, professional and personable. Delivery was timely as promised and installation by Craig, the recommended trades person, was most efficient. Was advised pillows out of stock and would arrive later. Still waiting, but understand supply chains are subject to interruption in these times and have full confidence they will arrive. Thanks to all involved.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Nfp. Thanks so much for your great 5 star feedback - much appreciated. Rest assured your pillows will be arriving soon from Italy and we will be in touch. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Maja
MajaSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and best mattress i have ever owned.

The Comfort shop sells the best mattress I ever owned. We came back to get the same mattress for my daughter now and she loves it too.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Maja. It's lovely 5 star feedback like this that makes our day! - we agree - The Comfort Shop mattresses are beautiful. Thanks for coming back to see us - we look forward to welcoming you again.

Breta
BretaHunter Region, NSW

Top quality product -- online order and timely delivery

I wasn't able to travel to one of the show rooms, but experienced excellent customer service by online chat, phone and email. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Even the delivery went smoothly, with plenty of notification and clear communication.
As for the chair -- fabulous. Super comfortable, stylish, great quality.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Breta. What a fantastic 5 star review! - thanks for your detailed feedback - we're thrilled you are happy with our service & delivery - and most importantly the comfort of your new Recliner. We look forward to hearing from you again.

SO Comfortable!

The store is bright and well laid out, with a good variety of items on display.
The chair I bought is ideal - it is comfortable and offers a range of settings for each moving part. the motorised version is perfect and I spend as much time as possible in it.
I was disappointed in the colour. I had reservations about the colour swatch but was assured that when made up it would be the colour of a sofa in the store, but it isn't.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Rosie. We're so glad you are enjoying your new motorised Recliner Chair. Please do call or drop into the Moore Park showroom to discuss the colour vs the colour chart. In the meantime, enjoy your new Recliner.

Janice F
Janice FSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient service

I contacted them on a Sunday regarding a possible repair and they responded almost immediately and arranged a visit for the next day, when the problem was fixed in minutes. Very happy.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Janice. Great to hear - thanks for the 5 star feedback. We hope to see you again.

ProReview
ProReviewSydney

Quality Furniture + Great Service

I stumbled on their new shopfront by chance and found the bed surrounds to go with a motorised bed I purchased from them 14 years ago. The staff went out of their way to make sure it was a perfect fit, and yes, the bed is still working perfectly after all these years. That's quality!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi ProReview. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - great to hear your bed is still working perfectly after 14 years - we appreciate your 5 star review on our products & service. Please don't wait another 14 years until we see you again.

Excellent quality and great advice from sales team

After a lot of research we found the perfect sofa bed at the Comfort Shop. It is stylish, excellent quality and the sales staff gave very good advice when we made enquiries. When we explained there were a few flights of stairs to negotiate and we had recently painted, they organised the delivery team to bring the sofa up in pieces and assemble it for us on site. The delivery guys were careful and efficient. The whole process was trouble free and we love the sofa!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Connie. Thanks so much for your great 5 star feedback! - we really appreciate it. We do pride ourselves on our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your new sofa bed.