Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised (1)
Janice
JaniceSydney, NSW

Electric sofa bed

Experienced and informed staff who knew about the products. Unfortunately, the Hypnos sofa bed I bought was not on display, so I could not test it before purchasing. A slight moment of hesitation with staff when I sought to cancel an order made earlier the same day for a wall bed and replace it with the Hypnos but all worked out in the end. I am very happy with my purchase. Great products in this shop. I would return to buy other goods. Waiting for the sales is a good idea. Products are not cheap.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Janice. We're pleased to hear your are happy with your new Hypnos Sofa Bed - they are great! We look forward to seeing you again - perhaps for a new bed or recliner chair!

MissElf
MissElfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product

The staff in Richmond were very helpful. The product came when expected and is easy to use. The only issue was that they recommended an installer who did a great job. However, the staff said he would charge $X to install, and because the bed was queen size, the installer said the price was $X+25%. I bought the product on sale, and that was a significant bite out of the savings. Overall I would recommend them.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello MissElf. Thanks for the lovely feedback re our customer service, product & delivery. Sounds like you have a new Wall Bed from Clei Italia - they are amazing. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you again.

Sweat Dreams

I went to the Comfort Shop for one of their beds recently. I found the entire process enjoyable. The staff at the Crows Nest outlet where extremely helpful. Although there were delays in delivery due to adverse shipping as a result of COVID, i was fully informed throughout the entire process by very friendly staff. Once delivered the product is amazing.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Luke. Thanks for the great feedback, we are glad you're enjoying your new bed from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

lyn Passant
lyn PassantSydney, NSW

Just love the desk bed

This is my second bed we installed the first one and over time very hard to open as alignment was out. This time hit it installed by team from company very satisfied but it costs removing and for installation

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Lyn. The CLEI Italia Wall Beds are very clever - great space saving solutions! We are glad you're happy with your second Ulisse + Desk Wall Bed - thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Eons
EonsIllawarra, NSW

Superb

We purchased the bed and mattress by calling The Comfort Shop as we live on the south coast and we had checked it out on the website. We knew exactly what we wanted as we had purchased the previous one in 2012 and found it the most comfortable bed ever. The customer service was good and the goods were delivered as soon as available.
We had someone assemble the bed for us. The bed looks good and is divine to sleep in.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Eons. Thanks for that great review! - we can't ask for more than "the most comfortable bed ever" - we're glad your second bed from The Comfort Shop looks great + lovely to sleep in. We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great bed

Matthew is well informed and explained everything we asked about in great detail. The bed is great and so far I am very happy with it. great for those with back problems. Delivery was not as smooth as it could have been as we had to do the chasing up etc but it all worked in the end.

Repeat customer

We had seen the Cube bed when we bought our new mattress and lounge suite from the Comfort Shop a few years ago. Replacing a daggy old foam mattress that leans against the wall in the spare bedroom with something we will be proud to offer our guests to sleep on.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop - we really appreciate our repeat customers. I'm sure your guests will sleep comfortably on your new Cube Bed. We hope to see you again.

Margaret M
Margaret MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great chair & service

I visited The Comfort Shop on the eve of the Level 3 COVID lockdown in Melbourne and bought the Miami recliner chair after trying it out in-store. The delivery arrived without a hitch 2 weeks later as scheduled, and we’re very happy with the chair.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Margaret M. We're glad you're happy with our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your lovely new Miami Recliner Chair!

SO Comfortable!

The store is bright and well laid out, with a good variety of items on display.
The chair I bought is ideal - it is comfortable and offers a range of settings for each moving part. the motorised version is perfect and I spend as much time as possible in it.
I was disappointed in the colour. I had reservations about the colour swatch but was assured that when made up it would be the colour of a sofa in the store, but it isn't.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Rosie. We're so glad you are enjoying your new motorised Recliner Chair. Please do call or drop into the Moore Park showroom to discuss the colour vs the colour chart. In the meantime, enjoy your new Recliner.

Cakesmith
CakesmithSydney, NSW

Great bed! Very comfortable, customer service was excellent.

Service was excellent. Salesperson was very helpful and knew his products well. We would have liked to see more choice in the sofa bed section and more sustainable materials in furniture. For eg. Real wood instead of MDF. and better quality in chest of drawers that would last a lifetime. The chest of drawers we bought had a very flimsy backing for the price that was charged for it.

Darryl LombardVictoria

For a Recliner chair it’s very contemporary

Finding what I wanted was easy.
The colour range from the swatches was very old fashioned and not exciting
I’m a bit worried about the mechanics of the chair however they might be a little stiff
The screw under the right arm rest is missing which means the armrest is loose
Still waiting for the screw and allan key to arrive
I bought the chair from Comfort shop because I didn’t need to assemble it

Darryl Lombard

I was told all products were checked before leaving the stores. Perhaps the process of checking needs reviewing. This is not a chair from Fantastic furniture

Other Furniture Shops

wake up without the sore back feeling!

I came in looking to replace my ageing bed base and end buying the visco mattress to go with it. I get a good nights sleep with better lumbar support and like the adjustable base so I can elevate the head end. I got great service and good delivery

Garry C
Garry C

Btw, Craig was very helpful also and made it an easy choice without being "pushy"

LOVE IT!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary Ann. Thanks for your positive feedback re our showroom service and product range - we're sure you will get a lot use from your new Wall Bed for many years to come. We hope to welcome you back one day.

Christine
Christine

Happy with online purchase and delivery

Footstool

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it took a long time to receive my item. There was a hold up with the overseas supplier which was frustrating, however the staff at The Comfort Shop were very professional and accommodating through the whole process. Finally received our footstool and they delivered it for free to make up for the inconvenience. Very happy with the product.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Donna. Thanks for the feedback - we're glad you're happy with your new footstool and our service. And sorry for the unforeseen supplier delay. We hope to see you again at The Comfort Shop.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop