Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, top quality product

Very good professional advice from Patrick, who is very polite, friendly and patience in answering all my questions regarding lift recliner chair which has led me to purchase one for my mother and she loves it!
Thank you The Comfort Shop and Patrick.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Tim. Thanks so much for taking the time to pass on your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. We are glad the Lifter Recliner Chair is a success!

Excellent product, service and delivery

The attentiveness of the employees both in person and over the phone was excellent, they listened and made request happen, there was no problem in adding to the order and get it all deliver together. Just excellent.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jan. That is lovely feedback - thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star comments, it is much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your items from The Comfort Shop and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sharyn
SharynSydney, NSW

In love with my Wall bed...

Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I've bought from Matt in Crows Nest before. Very friendly and knowledgeable and his customer service is first rate. Great product from this company would definitely reccomend them.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Tim. Thanks for taking the time to give us your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. Thanks also for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mary Ann
Mary AnnSydney, NSW

Love our recliners

Very happy with our beautiful comfortable recliner chairs. And they look very stylish. Great service from the team too. I couldn’t be happier.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary Ann. Great to hear! - thanks so much for your 5 star review. Enjoy your comfy new Recliner Chairs from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Babak
BabakSydney, NSW

Can't sleep without it

The mattress and motorised base is so good, I find it difficult to sleep elsewhere. Sixth mattress I've bought in the last eight years. David is a superstar, as are the rest of the team.

Becs
BecsSydney, NSW

Amazing service and top quality bed base

Comfort sums it up. Great bed base. Due to lock down I was unable to see the bed before purchase however Matt at the Comfort Shop ensured I had all the information required to feel confident with my purchase. Delivery was quick and efficient and they put the bed together within 5 minutes.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Becs. Wow - thanks so much for that lovely feedback - we really appreciate it. Glad you are happy with the service and your new bed base. We hope to see you again.

Love my recliner chair

I purchased the Atlanta chair from the Richmond Comfort Shop. I wanted a comfortable but streamlined, classy looking recliner chair. It looked great online, but I went into the shop to check it out in person. The sales assistant was helpful without being pushy and gave me plenty of time to decide what I wanted. Delivery was excellent. Love my new chair - so happy with my purchase,

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Elizabeth. Great to hear you are enjoying your new Atlanta Recliner Chair from The Comfort Shop! - thanks so much for taking the time to give us your 5 star feedback - it means a lot. We hope to see you again.

Chris McLennan
Chris McLennanSydney, NSW

Great service! Fabulous beds! We have bought Three!

Store very easy to navigate & pleasant atmosphere just perfect!
Excellent beautiful range!
Fantastic quality!
Terrific guys came to assembled the beds for me!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. That is such a lovely all-round review – thank you so much! Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop – great to hear you’re loving your comfy beds. We look forward to seeing you again.

AvDav
AvDavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Latex mattress is wonderful.

We now have two beds, double and queen, both with latex mattresses and they seriously great beds. The showroom is easy to view the range and the staff have always been most helpful. A pleasure to shop.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello AvDav. Thanks for that lovely feedback – we are pleased you are enjoying your Pure Latex Mattresses from The Comfort Shop. Thanks for coming back to see us – we hope to see you again!

Neil
Neil

Understood our needs and delivered

We looked for a compact and neat reclining chair. We were quickly shown a model that suited our needs. It was delivered in a couple of days.

12 months later we decided we needed another one the same. One phone call and delivery was arranged in a few days.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Neil. Great to hear you are enjoying your Recliner Chairs. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop, and thanks also for the 5 star feedback, much appreciated.

Arad56
Arad56Sydney, NSW

Great service to go with a great bed

I purchased Italian made split King electric beds to replace older ones purchased elsewhere. This is a much improved bed, with well made slats and surrounds, plus the motor is so quiet it does not disturb the other person's sleep. However, worth giving The Comfort Shop your business for the great customer service and really nice delivery personnel who work for the company, not outsourced. Great experience, and good value for best quality.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Arad56. Great to hear! - thanks so much for taking the time to give us your 5 star review - much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your new bed and we hope to see you again.

Chris Pollitt
Chris PollittSydney, NSW

Superb service.

I have shopped from this store in the past, to my great satisfaction. This time my order was not without complication (on my part), and I don’t think I have ever experienced better service. The staff, to a man, is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating, and they understood my needs completely. I simply cannot thank them enough.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. Your feedback is much appreciated - we do pride ourselves on our customer service. Thanks for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback and for coming back to The Comfort Shop.

Sven
SvenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is our fourth Ergo double bed base in beech that we have bought from the Comfort Shop

This is the fourth Ergo double bed base in beech we have bought from the Comfort Shop.

The first 2 - we purchased 18 years ago and are still going strong! One of the plastic guides broke and it was no trouble to provide a replacement part.

The other 2 have been purchased as our children have grown and needed a bigger bed.

They are well made (finger jointed corners) and timeless - and easily disassembled to be moved.

Ordering by phone and the delivery were straightforward.

I would highly recommend this company and product.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Great Small Space Solutions

The service from the staff at the Comfort Shop Crows Nest was warm and friendly. The range of innovative, space saving solutions is impressive. We were directed to the best option for our small space not the most expensive.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Leanne. Thanks for your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and unique space-saving product range. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop