Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9

Esther E.
Esther E.Sydney, NSW

Recliner chair

Great after-sales service on the item as we had issues with its operation.
Beautiful product appreciated by all family members!
Recommend Comfort Shop!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Esther. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your comfy new Recliner Chair from The Comfort Shop!

Sam
SamCanberra 2600, ACT

Super supportive recliner

Lafer recliners are so comfortable, also compact and cushioned! The comfort shop are helpful and efficient, old fashioned great service.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Sam. Thanks for your 5 star review - much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your comfy Lafer Recliner Chairs!

Jenny
Jenny

Great bed, superb service

Thank you. Our new viva bed is wonderful and we look forward to our bedhead's arrival (beautiful fabric choices). The team (esp David and Matt) at Crows Nest was so thoughtful, helpful and patient as I was trying to navigate buying such a large purchase online during COVID. 5 stars for genuinely excellent service and beautiful product. Delivery was a breeze, also COVID careful, helpful and friendly.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Jenny. Your review has made our day! Thanks so much for that fantastic feedback - we really appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Sherrie
SherrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very happy with the products not the first I have purchased and have been very with the product and the service

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Thanks, Sherrie - your 5 star feedback is much appreciated by us all! We hope to see you again.

Find out how The Comfort Shop compares to other Furniture Shops

Super comfortable bed and great service

Buying a new bed frame and mattress was simple and easy at The Comfort Shop. Even though it was during lockdown, the staff went out of their way to assist and make sure my choice was easy. The ‘Mattress in a Box’ is so comfortable and the bed frame is great. Home delivery was efficient and the friendly delivery people even assembled the new bed.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Leo. We love hearing reviews like this! - thanks so much for your detailed feedback, we know you will enjoy your new bed for many years to come. And remember, you can flip your 624 Mattress to the Visco Elastic or Latex layer inside your cover.

Louis Monney
Louis MonneySydney, NSW

Comfort Shop's amazing service!

I just want to con gratulate all the staff at Comfort Shop for the excellent service I received when I needed your help to orginise the repair my Bjork recliner chair. Everything went extremely well and I certainely enjoy my repaired chair.
Thank you so much for your professional attitude during our transactions.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Louis. Great to hear that wonderful feedback - thanks so much. Enjoy your LAFER Bjork Recliner and we hope to see you again.

Celia Tulevski
Celia TulevskiSydney, NSW

Super comfy, great service.

Ordered a new mattress over the phone. It was the same as a previous mattress I owned & just wanted a larger version. Great service, fast delivery. Very satisfied with my purchase

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Celia. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop and for taking the time to give us your 5 star feedback - much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your new mattress and we hope to see you again in-store sometime.

Top notch service, great product

Thanks to the team at Crows Nest for fielding my endless stream of questions with always great courtesy and generosity. This is the only mattress I have ever found that takes away my chronic pain and doesn't trigger my hypersensitivities. I have two now, and each one has lasted and lasted. Thank you very much!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Princess and the pea. We are so pleased to hear that The Comfort Shop mattresses are such a success for you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your 5 star review & for coming back to The Comfort Shop.

Novaa
NovaaSydney, NSW

Excellent service & quality product

Unable to shop in-store due to lockdown but received excellent service from David & Patrick through chat & email to complete an online purchase of 2 x recliner chairs. A small delay with delivery but we'll communicated so no problems. Chairs were delivered fully assembled at the scheduled time by polite friendly men in masks. Very happy, will buy here again.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Novaa. Thank you so much for your detailed 5 star feedback - much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your comfy new Recliner Chairs and we look forward to welcoming you into our showroom one day soon.

Anne
AnneWallumbilla

Don't look further for chairs

We found The Comfort Store on line, and telephoned, after looking at the chairs on line. The conversation was pleasant and very helpful, with all questions answered to our satisfaction, and follow up, re freight was excellent. We have quality products in our home, with no stress, and couldn't be happier.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Anne. We are so pleased to hear that great feedback - thanks for taking the time. Enjoy your comfy new Recliner Chairs from The Comfort Shop and hopefully we will see you again - perhaps for a new bed or Wall Bed!

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, top quality product

Very good professional advice from Patrick, who is very polite, friendly and patience in answering all my questions regarding lift recliner chair which has led me to purchase one for my mother and she loves it!
Thank you The Comfort Shop and Patrick.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Tim. Thanks so much for taking the time to pass on your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. We are glad the Lifter Recliner Chair is a success!

Other Furniture Shops

Excellent product, service and delivery

The attentiveness of the employees both in person and over the phone was excellent, they listened and made request happen, there was no problem in adding to the order and get it all deliver together. Just excellent.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Jan. That is lovely feedback - thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star comments, it is much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your items from The Comfort Shop and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sharyn
SharynSydney, NSW

In love with my Wall bed...

Tim
Tim Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

I've bought from Matt in Crows Nest before. Very friendly and knowledgeable and his customer service is first rate. Great product from this company would definitely reccomend them.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Tim. Thanks for taking the time to give us your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. Thanks also for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mary Ann
Mary AnnSydney, NSW

Love our recliners

Very happy with our beautiful comfortable recliner chairs. And they look very stylish. Great service from the team too. I couldn’t be happier.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary Ann. Great to hear! - thanks so much for your 5 star review. Enjoy your comfy new Recliner Chairs from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop