Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised
Janice
JaniceSydney, NSW

Electric sofa bed

Experienced and informed staff who knew about the products. Unfortunately, the Hypnos sofa bed I bought was not on display, so I could not test it before purchasing. A slight moment of hesitation with staff when I sought to cancel an order made earlier the same day for a wall bed and replace it with the Hypnos but all worked out in the end. I am very happy with my purchase. Great products in this shop. I would return to buy other goods. Waiting for the sales is a good idea. Products are not cheap.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSupa Centre Moore Park, NSW.
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Janice. We're pleased to hear your are happy with your new Hypnos Sofa Bed - they are great! We look forward to seeing you again - perhaps for a new bed or recliner chair!

MissElf
MissElfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product

The staff in Richmond were very helpful. The product came when expected and is easy to use. The only issue was that they recommended an installer who did a great job. However, the staff said he would charge $X to install, and because the bed was queen size, the installer said the price was $X+25%. I bought the product on sale, and that was a significant bite out of the savings. Overall I would recommend them.

Store LocationRichmond
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello MissElf. Thanks for the lovely feedback re our customer service, product & delivery. Sounds like you have a new Wall Bed from Clei Italia - they are amazing. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you again.

Sweat Dreams

I went to the Comfort Shop for one of their beds recently. I found the entire process enjoyable. The staff at the Crows Nest outlet where extremely helpful. Although there were delays in delivery due to adverse shipping as a result of COVID, i was fully informed throughout the entire process by very friendly staff. Once delivered the product is amazing.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Luke. Thanks for the great feedback, we are glad you're enjoying your new bed from The Comfort Shop. We hope to see you again.

Eons
EonsIllawarra, NSW

Superb

We purchased the bed and mattress by calling The Comfort Shop as we live on the south coast and we had checked it out on the website. We knew exactly what we wanted as we had purchased the previous one in 2012 and found it the most comfortable bed ever. The customer service was good and the goods were delivered as soon as available.
We had someone assemble the bed for us. The bed looks good and is divine to sleep in.

Store Locationdid transaction by phone to Moore Park NSW
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Eons. Thanks for that great review! - we can't ask for more than "the most comfortable bed ever" - we're glad your second bed from The Comfort Shop looks great + lovely to sleep in. We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its a great bed

Matthew is well informed and explained everything we asked about in great detail. The bed is great and so far I am very happy with it. great for those with back problems. Delivery was not as smooth as it could have been as we had to do the chasing up etc but it all worked in the end.

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD
Margaret M
Margaret MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great chair & service

I visited The Comfort Shop on the eve of the Level 3 COVID lockdown in Melbourne and bought the Miami recliner chair after trying it out in-store. The delivery arrived without a hitch 2 weeks later as scheduled, and we’re very happy with the chair.

Store LocationRichmond VIC
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Margaret M. We're glad you're happy with our showroom & delivery service - enjoy your lovely new Miami Recliner Chair!

Darryl LombardVictoria

For a Recliner chair it’s very contemporary

Finding what I wanted was easy.
The colour range from the swatches was very old fashioned and not exciting
I’m a bit worried about the mechanics of the chair however they might be a little stiff
The screw under the right arm rest is missing which means the armrest is loose
Still waiting for the screw and allan key to arrive
I bought the chair from Comfort shop because I didn’t need to assemble it

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Darryl Lombard

I was told all products were checked before leaving the stores. Perhaps the process of checking needs reviewing. This is not a chair from Fantastic furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

wake up without the sore back feeling!

I came in looking to replace my ageing bed base and end buying the visco mattress to go with it. I get a good nights sleep with better lumbar support and like the adjustable base so I can elevate the head end. I got great service and good delivery

Store Locationmoore park supacenta
Garry C
Garry C

Btw, Craig was very helpful also and made it an easy choice without being "pushy"

LOVE IT!

Store LocationThe Comfort Shop Moore Park Supa Centa
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Mary Ann. Thanks for your positive feedback re our showroom service and product range - we're sure you will get a lot use from your new Wall Bed for many years to come. We hope to welcome you back one day.

Christine
Christine

Happy with online purchase and delivery

Store LocationOnline store
Merri
Merri

High quality product. Service friendly and accommodating.

Installer tried to erect cabinet as best he could but didnt carry parts such as longer shank footings. I have to source these and install myself. I would have expected installer to cater for this contingency

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW

Country client
Country clientNortheast, VIC

Great service, excellent communication

Impressive product selection. Excellent customer service and communication from staff. Assembly instructions were doable. Allow plenty of time to assemble. Organised delivery to a country town. Less styrene please.
Happy customer

Store LocationRichmond
Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Country client. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback - much appreciated. We're glad you are happy with our products, service and delivery to your town. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop one day.

Both happy with bed

Bought this bed on line, salesperson very helpful. Diagram to assemble not very clear had to call twice. Disappointed in feature to lift bed head, I read and partner sleeps, I have to wake him to let bedhead down. I did question possible need to have separated mattresses and the requirement to lift bedhead fully to release was not explained to me.

Store LocationOn line purchase
Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop