Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised (1)

bed

We bought a bed and mattress in the store and found the salesman was very knowledgable and helpful. We are really happy with the bed, it's very comfortable. My only disappointment was that I wanted the bed in wenge colour but was told it only came in natural beech colour. However, on your website, the bed we bought is shown in wenge.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

The beds are fantastic but the couch appears much harder then the one in the shop

The bed is missing the bed heads that the shop displayed as being part of the package. Otherwise the mechanism and comfort is the combination is great but I am a little disappointed that the bed heads are missing because if I am told that is how it comes then that is what I expect

Ideal solution.

Great information and follow up communication with regard to arrival of product. Sales staff very helpful and friendly. Good installation service also.

Good products - Appalling, Rude Staff

Indifferent, unhelpful staff when we went to collect our goods. When we complained one staff became rude and argumentative. We were stunned by the lack of after sales service and left the store wishing we’d never done business with them.

Very comfortable and charming

I bought it in your store. But it is very hard and difficult for the wheelchair users to get in.

A good guest bed

I looked for you on line, when I found out that what I needed was the European slat and came to the shop in Moore Park. Slats are good but the fitted sheet I had to make them a better fit and add more elastic because they were too loose.

Richard F
Richard FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product and good service

The service was very professional and not pushy. They were more than willing to let us open, shut, pull down, push up, lie on, sit in and put the item through its paces. The only annoying thing is that the wait time for the fold out bed we ordered was 12 to 16 weeks. It end up being a little longer than 16 weeks due to shipping issues (they come from Italy). We were offered the single on the shop floor but we wanted a king single so had to wait. If you are in a rush to get the fold out bed/desk and don't want floor stock then be prepared to wait. I am sure there is a reason that they don't have some of the fold down beds in stock, it just was not articulated to us. Ultimately, happy with the product and the installation.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

A bed that make a differance.

We made an in-store purchase after noting their ad in the Saturday Age. Their explanation of the different bases and mattresses was very good and the payment method was accommodating.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi John, thank you for the positive review. It's great to know that your new bed is making a difference and that you were happy with the explanation of the products you received from our Richmond team. Enjoy your comfortable sleep!

Kaye B
Kaye BSydney, NSW

So far so good

I have only used the wall bed once so it is too early to pass an opinion on it for comfort and ease of use. However, there was a hitch in the purchasing procedure. The installer should be sent to have a look at where the bed is to go as soon as it is bought. I spent a lot of time and money relocating power points so that the bed sat at the right point in my room only to find when the installer turned up he could not put it in that location. Luckily the new spot did not cover the power points that I had just moved, although the bed was not centred.

Find out how The Comfort Shop compares to other Furniture Shops

good service and very good products...

very easy and friendly staff for ordering mattresses. delvered within days. the matresses are an excellent product. they are made in italy. we have bought products from comfort shop over some 20 years. would highly recommend.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi SGV, we're so pleased that you have been a customer for 20 years! It's great that you are still happy with the product, our showroom and the delivery process. Thanks very much for your business over the years and for writing a review.

rob
robGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alessi Wall Bed Review

Firstly, the product is well constructed but given it is pretty much the most expensive wall bed going, I would expect it to be. My issue is that the standard mattress is too hard and 3 people in our house have tried it, me my wife and our 14 year old son and we all think the same. I was disappointed to be told that to switch to a soft mattress would cost another $500. We have solved the issue with a mattress topper for $200. The Comfort Shop people were fine and good to deal with and its probably not up to them, but I was disappointed.

wall table

in-store and the purchasing process was very good and the staff was so polity .Perhaps the prize is a bit higher but the quality diserved.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Pietro, we're pleased to read that you're happy with the purchasing process, the quality of the product and our team at The Comfort Shop. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

Find out how The Comfort Shop compares to other Furniture Shops

The set up is perfect for our second bedroom.

Bought from The Comfort Shop in Crows Nest. The purchasing process was good and smooth. David is very helpful and gave us a very informative of the products.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Cecilia, we're glad to hear that your Comfort Shop purchase is the perfect set up for you and that David was able to assist you with a smooth purchasing process.Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

Sofa bed

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hasn't realised how poorly I was sleeping!

We visited the shop in Richmond to look for a new bed, and bought an Ultima Visco mattresses, Ergo Manual Adjustable base and bedhead. SF had encyclopaedic product knowledge on features and properties. Having listened to our criteria, she offered focused suggestions for consideration, and made great recommendations. We are indebted to her for a great solution. I didn't realise just how badly I had been sleeping!

Lucifer
LuciferSunshine coast

Quality funky alternative to bulky recliners

Comfort able

Purchase was made in store & by phone.
The sales rep was patient and thorough. Her knowledge of the product range was detailed.
She was very helpful and a solution was found for what we required.
The products were of a high quality.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi George, thanks for your review. It's great that you were happy with our team member's patience and knowledge and that we were able to find a solution for your needs. Enjoy your new-found comfort!

Great product, helpful staff, very expensive bed!

The display of products was good, staff helpful and informative payment easy, Amex with no additional fee very good! Installation smooth and well done.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Joyce, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're really pleased that you find the product great and our team helpful and yes we all love using our Amex cards with no surcharge! Enjoy the bed and the extra frequent flyer points.

Helen S
Helen SApsley

We live in the country and although we bought our bed on 29 September, we still have not received it

On line and staff were very helpful - cannot fault the process of assistance to purchase but the delivery process needs work for country customers. We've been told we won't get the bed until sometime next week but they can't say when. We've had to chase the transport company to get any information and we are paying for this delivery.

Installing the Telmaco 90 Wall bed

The instructions give advice on page 15 that is wrong. It is not possible to install the 'struts' after the back has been screwed on and the bed attached to the wall. I was not alerted to this by the woman I spoke to at the warehouse who said she knew how to do the installation and answered other questions appropriately. This is disappointing as the product is very good and in all other respects dealing with the Comfort Shop and the delivery to Canberra were excellent.

Ian
Ian
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive and courteous staff.

I purchased a recliner/lifter chair from their store after seeing in on their web site. The shop staff were very helpful. After the purchase I found that the footrest didn't quite rise to the correct level. The staff were very responsive in organising a replacement, which came within the following week.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Hi Peter, thank you so much for the compliments about our team. We're sorry there were issues with the first chair that was delivered, but happy you were satisfied with our response. Enjoy your recliner / lifter chair!

We haven't used the beds yet but so far, the wall bed and the double slats look fine.

We purchased from the store but checked it our on line first. The purchasing process was clear and the delivery and installation were very prompt and efficient.

Customer Service O.The Comfort Shop

Dear Lee, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy that it was an easy purchasing process and that delivery went well. We're sure you'll love the comfort of the Ulisse wall bed once you use it.

After sales service....appauling!