Listing monitored by The Comfort Shop

4.9

Chris McLennan
Chris McLennanSydney, NSW

Great service! Fabulous beds! We have bought Three!

Store very easy to navigate & pleasant atmosphere just perfect!
Excellent beautiful range!
Fantastic quality!
Terrific guys came to assembled the beds for me!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. That is such a lovely all-round review – thank you so much! Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop – great to hear you’re loving your comfy beds. We look forward to seeing you again.

AvDav
AvDavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Latex mattress is wonderful.

We now have two beds, double and queen, both with latex mattresses and they seriously great beds. The showroom is easy to view the range and the staff have always been most helpful. A pleasure to shop.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello AvDav. Thanks for that lovely feedback – we are pleased you are enjoying your Pure Latex Mattresses from The Comfort Shop. Thanks for coming back to see us – we hope to see you again!

Neil
Neil

Understood our needs and delivered

We looked for a compact and neat reclining chair. We were quickly shown a model that suited our needs. It was delivered in a couple of days.

12 months later we decided we needed another one the same. One phone call and delivery was arranged in a few days.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Neil. Great to hear you are enjoying your Recliner Chairs. Thanks for coming back to The Comfort Shop, and thanks also for the 5 star feedback, much appreciated.

Arad56
Arad56Sydney, NSW

Great service to go with a great bed

I purchased Italian made split King electric beds to replace older ones purchased elsewhere. This is a much improved bed, with well made slats and surrounds, plus the motor is so quiet it does not disturb the other person's sleep. However, worth giving The Comfort Shop your business for the great customer service and really nice delivery personnel who work for the company, not outsourced. Great experience, and good value for best quality.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Arad56. Great to hear! - thanks so much for taking the time to give us your 5 star review - much appreciated by us all. Enjoy your new bed and we hope to see you again.

Chris Pollitt
Chris PollittSydney, NSW

Superb service.

I have shopped from this store in the past, to my great satisfaction. This time my order was not without complication (on my part), and I don’t think I have ever experienced better service. The staff, to a man, is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating, and they understood my needs completely. I simply cannot thank them enough.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Chris. Your feedback is much appreciated - we do pride ourselves on our customer service. Thanks for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback and for coming back to The Comfort Shop.

Sven
SvenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is our fourth Ergo double bed base in beech that we have bought from the Comfort Shop

This is the fourth Ergo double bed base in beech we have bought from the Comfort Shop.

The first 2 - we purchased 18 years ago and are still going strong! One of the plastic guides broke and it was no trouble to provide a replacement part.

The other 2 have been purchased as our children have grown and needed a bigger bed.

They are well made (finger jointed corners) and timeless - and easily disassembled to be moved.

Ordering by phone and the delivery were straightforward.

I would highly recommend this company and product.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Great Small Space Solutions

The service from the staff at the Comfort Shop Crows Nest was warm and friendly. The range of innovative, space saving solutions is impressive. We were directed to the best option for our small space not the most expensive.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Leanne. Thanks for your 5 star feedback - much appreciated. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and unique space-saving product range. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

MAUREEN
MAUREENSydney, NSW

A Wall Bed - an amazing concept!

I spent a bit of time on The Comfort Shop website reviewing the various products on offer. We were looking for a solution to our guest room and the Penelope 2 bed with a desk is just perfect. The team at the Crow's Nest store, Ben and Matt couldn't have been more helpful and were so patient with all our questions and concerns. We weren't sure which wall would be best suited to the bed and Alan, their installer was so knowledgeable and put my mind at ease every step of the way. We can't wait to have guests enjoy the comfort of our new queen size bed.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Maureen. Yes - we agree - the CLEI Italia Wall Beds are amazing! - we are sure you and your guests will enjoy your new queen Penelope 2 Board (Desk). Thanks so much for your 5 star review - much appreciated by us all.

J.D Randwick
J.D RandwickSydney, NSW

Great chair for my 90 year old father - excellent service and delivery to country NSW

Purchased a Lift chair for my father. Excellent service with very helpful and knowledgable staff. My father loves his new chair - it is very comfortable and easy to operate. Priced very well. Delivery to rural NSW not a problem - with installation and assistance to my father on delivery, including removing packaging and ensuring it all worked! Would highly recommend The Comfort Shop team at Moore park

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello J.D. Thanks for the fantastic feedback - great to hear! We're glad the Lifter Chair is such a success. We hope to welcome you back to The Comfort Shop.

Janine
JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

More people need to know how useful these products are!

Store staff are excellent. Happy to demonstrate all the products in store. Communicative re delivery. Helpful with suggestions and a delight to do business with. My LGM arrived on the day that was organized. Installer arrived soon after and installation was quick. The Unit is just the right product for my space and I am thrilled.
Quality Italian product looks schmick! Timeless designs and quality that will last.

Sarah from 3004
Sarah from 3004Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous products and exemplary service

I have been a customer of the Richmond store for over five years having initially bought a bed and linen. My experience here was fantastic. The staff are so wonderful, so helpful, personable and the products are high quality and long lasting. The bed looks so beautiful and is super comfortable. The Comfort shop does live up to it's name, in that the items create so much comfort and the staff make you feel that way. One million stars!!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Sarah. Wow! - that is so great for us to hear - thanks for your amazing review! We value our past customers and your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

FT VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Murphy bed in a class of its own!

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi FT. Thanks so much for your detailed, 5 star review - much appreciated. We are sure you will enjoy your Ulisse Queen Wall Bed by CLEI Italia for many years to come!

FT Vic

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment and for letting me know.
FT

Product is terrific

We bought a guest bed and all our guests think it is very comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and navigated us to the best solution for our needs.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi John. Great to hear! - thanks for your 5 star feedback re our Guest Bed & customer service - much appreciated. We hope to see you again.

Outstanding Service

The service from the Comfort Shop Crows Nest was faultless. Ours turned out to be a tricky delivery and the guys were really fantastic. We’re very happy with our purchase and the service we received.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Kylie. Thanks for your 5 star review on our customer & delivery service - much appreciated. Enjoy your purchase from The Comfort Shop and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Belinda Liu
Belinda Liu

Outstanding service

I had been to the comfort shop many times to try the memory foam mattress but had struggled to make a decision. The last time I went, Matt offered me the 30 day trial even though that promotion had expired. The delivery was extremely prompt, courteous and professional. I ended up having to return the mattress because it didn't suit me. Matt, David and the pick up team were absolutely wonderful about the whole process. Just faultless customer service. I have an ottoman from the comfort shop on the way and am very much looking forward to it.

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Belinda. Thanks for your 5 star review re our customer service & delivery service. We're sure the Cube Bed (ottoman) will be a success. We look forward to seeing you again.

Carmel Martin
Carmel Martinasked
The Comfort Shop

Do you sell ergonomic bar stools?

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Carmel. Sorry - we don't sell bar stools - but if we can ever assist with a comfy Recliner Chair, please let us know!

Hazel Torres
Hazel Torresasked
The Comfort Shop

I have a cocoon comfort Group bed, my question is I have the name cocoon placed at the foot of the bed. does it matter if brand name is at head or foot of bed

Dana Jaeger-Lund
Dana Jaeger-Lund

Its not from the Comfort shop

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hello Hazel. Thanks for your enquiry, however we don't stock that brand. Hopefully you will have found where you purchased this from. We look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms if we can assist with a comfy new bed or recliner in the future perhaps.

Pamela
Pamelaasked
NSW, Crows Nest

Looking for a comfortable 2-3 setter lounge for a small flat

Customer ServiceThe Comfort Shop

Hi Pamela - we stock the compact Boston Recliner Lounge in 2 Seat or 3 Seat options - with foot stools optional. You can test these at our Crows Nest showroom plus see the colour options too. We are @ 168 Willoughby Road Crows Nest. Please call us with any questions - 9438 4422. thanks, The Comfort Shop Team.

Get an answer from our members and The Comfort Shop representatives

Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and MattressesBedroom, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 4 The Comfort Shop