3.7

Return Claim Made · No
3.8
4.2
4.4

In January 2019, Food for You rebranded back to The Diet Factory.

Steph F.
Steph F.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.Illawarra, NSW

A legitimate scam

Does not respond to emails, no response via Instagram, and phone is disconnected. Lost $199 and a lot of time wasted.
A I.
A I.

I haven’t received my order and not contactable

I made an order that was supposed to be delivered a week ago. I haven’t been able to contact the company because listed numbers are disconnected. In addition to that the enquires email bounces back. I basically got scammed out of $129.. Show details
Moo
MooNSW, 256785 posts

jake
jakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Couldnt have been better

Food was perfect would 100% recommend and will happily order again. Such a good price for what you get would definitely recommend others to order as way better than any other company that does similar meals Show details ·  1
Natasha Kamel
Natasha KamelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Tasty halal meals delivered to your door

As I have retired from cooking. I thanked my sister in law again this morning as I do almost everytime I talk to her, for introducing us to The Diet Factory. The meals are beautiful, full of flavour ,very scrumptious and fills you up. My daughter has lost 15 kg so far.
The beautiful things about these meals are the varieties and different options you can have all year round.
Eastern , Western and continental delights.
Calorie controlled so you can enjoy the many comfort foods they offer.
10/10 for delivery and customer service. Very friendly staff.
We are very very happy and would definitely recommend it to others.
Every week we look forward to choosing from the menu. Show details ·  1
MHK
MHK4 posts

Tasty food and good customer service

I've been ordering from The Diet Factory for a few weeks now and really enjoying it. Healthy, tasty food delivered as per date and time request. A variety of different foods is available on the menu each week to avoid boredom. The Team is quite helpful as well with any meal swaps in their 7 day meal plans.

It's very convenient for me as I can come home after a long day of work and start eating in 2 minutes. Show details ·  1

Guada T
Guada T

Happy Customer

Food is very tasty, healthy, nice range of dishes to choose from
and reasonable price. Best decision I have made and very happy with my selection. I really love it….Highly recommended!!! Show details
Pratik
PratikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healthy and excellent quality

Really healthy food with excellent quality. Kumara eggplant curry is my favourite, Organic juices are very good as well. Highly recommended if you are looking for something clean to eat Show details
Aman B.
Aman B.5 posts

Delicious food

Extra ordinary food..greatest feeling in the life... when tried their food .. highly recommended.. to everyone...flavourful food.. you cannot be wrong by ordering food from them .. incredible as variety of food options available.. Show details
Honey G
Honey GSouth East Queensland, QLD

DELICIOUS and INCREDIBLY Tasty Meals

We have been ordering meals from THE DIET FACTORY for the last two weeks and i can say wholeheartedly that every meal has been delicious, easy to put together and Incredibly tasty.
Highly recommended !!! Show details ·  1
Raju S.
Raju S.
  Fair Incentive

Its perfect food

Tasty, healthy food, delicious , quick service. Very Reasonable price, we enjoy food as a family. Various options with great quality, quantity, good to order with busy schedule, love to eat. Show details
Emily L
Emily L

Would not recommend

I only ordered from here as Lite N Easy were unable to take orders last week.
There is no communication from the company about when your order will arrive. I had to write and ask. Then it arrived the day after they said.
Food arrived not completely frozen and half of the containers had their lids not completely sealed and therefore food was exposed.
It absolutely pales in comparison/value to Lite N Easy. Won’t be ordering again. Show details
Jack Reek
Jack Reek

Delicious Halal meals

I have been eating Halal meals from Diet Factory for almost 6 months now, love the food and reliability. Its sad to see these fake reviews to make a Halal meals manufacturing look bad.  Show details
Abdul
Abdul Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery for order number 712687

Hi this is abdul I have given order on March 11 for halal low carb fat burner diet . Its almost a week I have emailed twice can you guys please let me know the expected date of delivery or atleast email me back . Very unprofessional service not happy at all . There is no customer contact number to chase it up .

The 1800 is fake as well not getting connected
Please send the meal asap or else refund my money back. Show details