The Diet Factory

The Diet Factory

Kulwinder J.

Kulwinder J.South East Queensland, QLD

Vegetarian

I eat vegetarian food , this is the best food service company where i found different verity of vegetable food , you got a lot of option best curries . Give it try you will never disappointed.....thanks

sammy s.

sammy s.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved it thank you diet factory

I needed something weight loss program to maintain my physique with requirement of my work.. I was absolutely amazed by the food of diet factory lost 10 kilo just in 3 months.. very satisfied lost weight without having to eat crap food their meals are delicious.Loved it thank you diet factory

Master F.

Master F.South East Queensland, QLD

Vegetarian meal plan

Very nice food, I was shocked after trying that how tasty their vegetarian meals are compare to other meal prep providers. I have been enjoying my meals and looking forward to the next delivery!

Shera G.

Shera G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing food and service

I have really strict dietary requirements so it was always impossible for me buy food from online companies, But Diet factory actually listened to me to needs and took less a week to provide me with a custom plan. All that effort by the company and still charged flat price like other plans

Great food and service

Carol G.

Carol G.South East Queensland, QLD

Service and Food

I received great service as was worried about it because of few reviews I read before ordering with diet factory. Great food taste as well, I would give 9 out of 10

Perfect meal

I ordered vegetarian meal plan and very happy about delivery service. The variety in in meal makes it perfect meal plans also Much more convenient than cooking & being worried about nutritions .

Maninder A.

Maninder A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best food in Brisbane

The food is well prepared and tastes great, so easy to just grab a meal from the freezer knowing it's something healthy instead of paying twice as much for take away that you know is a not the best choice.

Helen L

Helen LSydney, NSW

Unreliable company, poor customer service, breach of food labelling laws

Timely DeliveryNo

Tona B

Tona BCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with quality and taste!

Although the meals arrived promptly and were still partially frozen the meals themselves were a disappointment. Very sloppy, excess liquid and tastes like it comes from a can. Very disappointed. I regret giving it a go.

Dishonest

Due to dietary needs I had to cancel my order the same day I put in the order, I should have looked into it more, they said they were going to refund the payment, never happened. Be Careful. If in the end they couldn't refund the money they should have contacted me and organised to send me the food anyway so really I've paid for it and never got it. I am looking into taking this further.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Expected better

Meals were delivered warm, ice packs had completely melted on arrival, delivery van was not refrigerated and they did not seem to care and blamed the hot weather.

Brony C

Brony CNewcastle

Great Food

I have been on food for you for only a couple days day & I have to be honest I love it. How can I not drop weight on this plan with its perfectly portioned controlled meals. I am full after each meal enough variety for a fussy coeliac.I have recommended food for you to all my Gym Buddies at F45
Look forward to my delivery each week & to seeing how I will look in 12 weeks
Who knows I may never cook again

Maree Reavey

Maree Reavey

Perfect for my family

I find these meal nutritious and very convenient for me and my husband as we have very busy lives. You foodz take the stress out of cooking when we get home. Lots of variety. love it

Kathryn

KathrynParkdale

Overpriced and bland

Jenn

JennBrisbane

This is Perfect- Cant Live with out It

I have been on Food For you meal plans and i have lost 10 Kg so far. Love these meals.

Vicki

VickiSydney

Nice portions

The food is good and I liked it a lot. It was hard to find the meals that would suit my husband while at work and that can keep him full.

Jacob

JacobMelbourne

Tasty and Convenient

I have been able to pick and choose my meals, as I don't like much vegetables - which has been great. Food has been really tasty, and It is very convenient to have the meals in the fridge. No Stress. My wife loves the fact she doesn't have to think about what to cook too. I would certainly recommend Food for You.

Alan

AlanSydney

This is perfect diet

I find these meals a perfect balance on nutrition, portion and taste. I love these meals and i am staying fit at same time

Tanya

Tanyasydney

Come back again and again

Food for you providing me with the best meals and I come back again and again. Thank you guys for a wonderful service.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Low Carb diet

I am so happy to have found this low carb detox meals. Most of the companies fill up the meals with alot of preservatives and sugar for a perceived fresh ( to last in the fridge over a week ) . I find Food for you using Fresh ingredients instead and no preservatives. I am very happy to order every week.

Jamie

Jamieasked

Do you only get the main meals... what about snacks, breakfast and all that?

LeeDee
LeeDee

You get breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit and snacks. It's good, but I didn't like eating packaged food which was all your main meals and some of the other meals of the day. I always think fresh is best.

Joshua Smidt
Joshua Smidt

You get everything... That's one of the best things I found is that I'm an impulsive buyer so when I was at the supermarket before I started I'd buy the bad stuff because it was there (also because I could). Diet factory gives you breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner which stops me being impulsive and makes it easier to avoid bad food. The morning snack is generally fruit so it's really good, the only thing you would need to buy is milk for cereal.

Azura J
Azura J

Joshua, diet factory might be decent (I don't know), but this is food for you, which is total crap - even dangerous - lukewarm seafood meals, anyone?

Another "Positive" (aka fake) review above, was complimenting youfoodz. Whoever is coming up with these fake 5-star reviews, your lack of basic english skills is a dead giveaway. Or, are youfoodz, foodforyou and the diet factory one big, connected scam? I can just imagine some lonely overweight psycho in a basement somewhere, surrounded by unrefrigerated boxes of food - and one laptop...

Avoid this crap at all costs!!!!! And don't try to reason with the employees or you'll just be insulted and frustrated. They're obviously very used to fielding all of the valid complaints. Nasty.

Get an answer from our members and The Diet Factory representatives