The Doll House

Worst sale person !!!!

Worst ever customers service by the sale person working in 216 dollhouse Miranda on 29-11-2020. He use word “crap “ and was rude till the time we get out of the store. Just went to buy dress and was so so disappointed that he actually Was rude while I picked same dress in two different size and said do not take all dress though I checked on me and I didn’t even say a word. When I was replacing the dresses I picked and said “ u took the dress but didn’t even buy it “. Never will come to this store. Worst ever store that I have visited !!!!!!

Aawa
Aawa

He had used the line “ I don’t give a crap “ and there was no point to get rude with the customer like that !!! We were not deaf to unheard the word “crap“.

Tanya

TanyaNorth Queensland, QLD

Don not buy through online store

Do not buy online. Formal dress ordered and paid for 14 weeks ago. Very poor communication and avoidance through their sales online email address. No direct phone number make contact in regards of a delivery date. Basically fraud!

Tracey P.

Tracey P.Sydney, NSW

Castle Hill worst customer service

Deborah is the rudest staff member ever... can’t believe her attitude.. would never shop at the castle hill store again.. didn’t end up purchasing anything.. didn’t make an effort to help me find a particular style

Store LocationCastle Hill

Venkat I.

Venkat I.Sydney, NSW

Worst possible customer service

My daughter bought a dress and went to return 20 days later unworn with receipt. Shop woman was rude,shouted at my daughter and said NO REFUND NO EXCHANGE GO AWAY.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield
SizingSlightly small
Lara

LaraSydney, NSW

Worst Service Ever!!

The girl ordered the wrong colour for me, then the wrong size. No one contacted me as promised. I have to come down to the store for a few times and every time I got a different answer. And I ask for a refund, its been 3 months now, no reply, no contact, nothing!! Worst experience ever!!!

Store LocationTop Ryde
alex

alex

Deceitful business

They did not deliver our dress when promised, we had to go to store and were given a replacement dress bacause wear date was upon us. They gave us a second hand dirty dress. No apology, rude and unresponsive staff

Store LocationTop ride
SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Avoid!! Go Somewhere Else!!

Worst Dress Shop Everrrrr!!!

Store LocationRYDE
SizingTrue to size
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Amazing dresses and outstanding service

Store LocationTop Ryde

Toula S.

Toula S.Sydney, NSW

Extremely Poor Quality Dress and Horrible Customer Service

I bought a beautiful formal dress as I was becoming a godmother. I put the dress on and as soon as I got into the car to leave our house the dress split at the stitching and I couldn’t wear the dress. The sales girls at Top Ryde said there was nothing they could do and write an email to head office. I wrote numerous emails to head office and never received no reply. I have been a long time customer and have bought many dresses in the past. I am so disappointed that I have been treated so badly.

larisa

larisaMelbourne

SHAME ON YOU DOLLHOUSE

SHAME ON YOU DOLLHOUSE
You are nothing but empty promises with the absolute worst experience.

To say I have had the worst experience will be an understatement.
Three days before my engagement party, we were told that our dress is not ready and will not be ready until another month.

I cannot even express the level of our stress at the time and was only offered the bare minimum support as the Melbourne Owner was leaving the business and could not care less about her customers.

I do not recommend dollhouse Melbourne or Sydney. Worst customer service, worst experience.

Ryanne Dennaoui

Ryanne DennaouiSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Saree who served me while I was in store was the most amazing sale person, she was very helpful and would recommend anyone to go and see her TOP RYDE STORE, I would like to thank her for all she did for me on the day. I was so happy with everything she done for me and most beautiful customer service she made you feel very welcome and like a princess in her store. SHE SHOULD BE THE MANAGER BEST PERSON EVER.

Store LocationTOP RYDE
SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Three weeks later.... no communication

Abysmal - nowhere did it state the robe need to be made. Received email on March 17 stating it was being express post - still waiting.... it hasn't even been made yet

Shaye.L

Shaye.LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Resolution from a bad first impression.

Poor/ no communication by the store despite numerous follow ups requesting ETA & tracking + a receipt from a phone payment.

Just over a week since purchase (when a 3-4 delivery time was advised) a team member reached out, apologising for lack of communication and assisted in getting the dress shipped in time for the event — providing tracking that same day and delivered the next!

What was initially a very stressful purchase was resolved upon the managers return and we were super greatful as her assistance to speed up the delivery allowed us to get the dress altered for a perfect fit!

When purchasing from the store I would allow an two weeks min out from the event just in case a similar experience is had.

SizingSlightly large

Check out the Facebook Page The Dollhouse Dress XOXO Disasters

I got ripped off by the Dollhouse and was ignored so then I found this FB page 'The Dollhouse Dress XOXO Disasters' and it turns out it's not just me it's a lot of other girls too and the Dollhouse Management Team just ignores everyone and people keep getting scammed, so hopefully one day karma will get these scammers.

Bianca

BiancaCastle Hill

Overpriced Poor Quality dress and staff @ Castle Towers

Chrissy

ChrissySydney

Orders taking far too long to arrive and incorrect

Their service is crap. Ordered dress in April which should have arrived in September it's now November and the garment is incorrect.
No attention to detail, lack of communication with their overseas supplier. Seriously, worst shop I have ever been too. I have no faith and cannot trust anything they tell me.

Dollhouse castle hill

Omg I am so happy with my product from dollhouse castle hill ,it fits perfectly . I can not even believe how incredible the staff were they were so helpful they gave me an amazing price all they wanted was for me to look my best at my event I would for sure be stopping there the next time I have an event

Sheets

SheetsMelbourne, Victoria

Do not shop here!! **I was left with no outfit to wear** (Portia and Scarlet / Dollhouse)

Look down at you if you're a bigger girl