The Drain Man

The Drain Man (page 2 of 2)

3.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

High praise for The Drain Man

A big thank you to Gabe, Steve, Charl and Kieran for the excellent job they carried out on unblocking and lining my drains. They were a pleasure to deal with - so professional, diligent, quiet and clean. I'm only disappointed I won't be around when my 50 year warranty expires!

Emergency averted!

Best decision made. Rhys was prompt, professional and courteous AND he fixed a tricky problem that regular plumbers wouldn't have had the equipment for.

all fixed promptly

amelio came the next day and worked non stop to clear all the old terracotta pipes which took a bit of doing but with his camera and eel was able to locate 2 blockages ....the recent one which caused me to call him out and a very old one clogged with non biodegradable WIPES WHICH WERE THERE LONG B4 I STARTED living in this house and was pure joy to see all pipes cleaned and water flowing....Job well done

Plumbers

Find out how The Drain Man compares to other Plumbers

Tribo

TriboMelbourne

The BEST service ever!!!!!

panic

panicWerribee

Beware of the Drain Man

We recently called the Drain Man regarding a storm water issue. We were charged $495.00 for the call out and quoted $2600.00 to replace a join in the pipe. We consulted another plumber who very competently completed the job at a cost of $250.00 which also included a $50.00 call out fee. We don't know how the Drain Man can justify their fees!

The perfect answer to your blocked sewer

A job well done.

Had a problem with outside drain from kitchen sink. Rang on a Sunday morning, left a message and got a call back within 20 mins. Young lady said someone would be out today (Sunday), same price, which amazed me. Jonathan arrived just after 11.00 a.m. and after looking at trap outside and getting camera down, blockage was fixed and also checked all other outlets which were fine. Jonathon was a great tradie and explained everything to me and would recommend that company to friends in the future. Well done Jonathon. Many thanks again. Much appreciated customer from Parkdale.

Luciouslucy

LuciouslucyOakleigh South

Prompt, reliable and knowledgable

I had a problem with a blocked drain and a gurgling loo. Rang the drain man.......have used them successfully before......and they attended the same day. The tradie rang me as he was leaving the previous job so I would know when to expect him and he arrived as predicted. Worked out what the job was and fixed a very nasty and smelly situation quickly. The realised that there was a blockage on the council side also and rang them and organised them to come on the same night. They communicate well and keep you in the loop.