The Drip Doctors

• Rates and Fees
Gino

GinoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They were awesome.

I would like to thank the boys from Drip Doctors for replacing our hot water service. They were friendly and professional. I would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks.

Fabulous service!

Friendly and professional guys. Great job! Thanks so much. Replaced three taps for me. Quality fittings. Arrived on time and let me know when they were on their way. Awesome.

Lucky Phil

Lucky PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and reliable plumbers

Adam And his family members were punctual, friendly, professional and hard working. They cleaned up after themselves and I would definitely recommend and use their services again. Thank you very much!

Happy with service

Called response was quick and efficient very friendly job was compleated very fast and done satisfactory I Adam and David replaced our kitchen mixer very happy with service thank you

Perfect professional service

Came out quick, fast and prompt service with excellent price. Very friendly customer service. Adem and David provided great information regarding the job. Would recommend to everyone who requires reliable plumbers.

Job Satisfaction

The guys came out really promptly. They were quick, professional and did a great job. Really happy with this service. Will be recommending them to my friends and family. Thank you!!

Job Satisfaction

No more drips. Quick friendly service

No more drips. Quick friendly service. Good to be back in business. Thank you. Happy to recommend this plumber. He was on time and didn't make much mess at all which was very good

Rates and Fees

prompt response and attended immediately

Called this morning for a leaking mixer, Adam and David attendee straight away and gave me options to repair the mixer, very happy with service, we would recommend them to anyone !

Job Satisfaction

Attended within the hour and fixed it on the spot

I called the drip doctors this morning for our leaking taps, we called the team, Adam answered and came straight away, he came and fixed it and cheap cost. Would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU TEAM GOD BLESS!!

Find out how The Drip Doctors compares to other Plumbers

Fast and reliable service when I needed it.

Prompt, punctual and polite!
I called Drip Doctors when my bathroom tap was leaking badly into the cupboard. I was pleased with the service and attitude that I received. Thank you.

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish we could give zero stars

I would not recommend this service. They overcharge and do unnecessary work, which they state is essential. Staff were verbally abusive to my elderly parents. I would give zero stars if possible.

Courtney Graham

Courtney GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service 101

Middle of the night my plumbing emergency was answered informed how to easily isolate the problem and swiftly came out fixed my issue and had fantastic customer service kinds friendly attitude. Definitely found my go plumber.

Contacted for Quote

Contacted for a Quote to get something fixed. Was advised of a $30 call out fee if I did not proceed with the job, so I said:"Ok, then don't worry about it." He replied: "Well if you're a tight butt get a handyman." In this day and age, if the person provides a reasonable price then the job could be done on same day, I haven't been spoken to so rudely from a tradesman ever. Now I see why the brochure came in the letterbox. It's just a shame that we can't put 0 Stars.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service

If you’re thinking about using this company - DON’T! Aggressive staff with zero customer service skills. Over charge and prey on the elderly. Looked up the company and they have changed their names several times. Have no social media accounts or website to avoid bad reviews and accountability.

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing plumbers

Adam and Eddie are great guys/plumbers. We had an emergency plumbing problem and they came within an hour of being called. They are polite, respectful and tidy. Explained each step and the costs involved. We will not be using anyone other than the Drip Doctors for any plumbing issues. Definitely call these guys if you need a real plumber. Erica

Bathroom

After having our bathroom wall fall in we had The Drip Doctors in to help us with options. They arrived fast and we super approachable with what would work best for us. During this very difficult time with the pandemic Adam and his team went above and beyond to get the job done which included get some of the bathroom wares we were unable to do. Overall we found The Drip Doctors professional, approachable and friendly including needing an emergency call with a front tap a week later which was unrelated however again they were prompt and had it fixed immediately. Would highly recommend if you are needing for any of your plumbing needs.

Hussein

HusseinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and thank you. Extremely good. Adam is a legend. They were helpful and did it with low costs

working well and they were nice and helpful and went out of their to help us on a Sunday evening. Very polite, patient and friendly highly recommended. Thank you so much

Job Satisfaction

want to be ripped off just ring the number

Needed outlet valve and mini tap replacing in toilet. Arrived quoted $700.00 which you need to sign off before parts are bought. Left came back with parts 2 hours in total charged for 2 parts which would at best cost $110.00. so with discount fee and no call out fee it was about $220.00 PER HOUR. Then we had a leak later in the day @5pm and advised by owner that they close at 4pm we would incur an emergency call out fee. But would send out plumber as a priority next day. 3pm received phone call and then wanted to charge another $200 to fix problem- we refused and went else where for a 10 min job

Rakesh Narwal

Rakesh NarwalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreasonable and Expensive

Hi All,

Please stay away from these plumber, charged me 460$ for 10 mins job. material cost was around 60$ but labour he charged is 400$. also total toilet value is only 100$. So please try to get quote from different plumber first. Requesting the owner of The drip doctor to please be reasonable with your charges as everyone money is hard earned. Thanks

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

My elderly mother needed a single washer replaced. The guy who came out stayed for less than 1 hour and charged her $350.00!
Save your money and try another plumber.