The Electric Bicycle Co.

The Electric Bicycle Co.

See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Electric Bicycle Co.? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)

Greta product

My wife and have just purchased a Discovery e-bike each. It's the first e-bike for each of us and we are thrilled with them. They seem solidly built, are very easy to adjust to our own requirements and fantastic to ride. First class.

P and M Radau
P and M Radau

Cycling Family

Initially my wife and I looked at an electric tricycle for her as she had no experience with two wheeled cycling. After much time Graham their senior tech ascertained she would do better learning to ride a bicycle. From the confidence gained at tebco she has learned to ride for the first time at 57 years old. Our family are ebike converts having purchased 4 bikes in total from tebco. They have proficiency in all aspects of ebikes. Knowledgeable, friendly, awesome!

• Store LocationCheltenham headquarters
Nomi
NomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service and product!

A year ago I purchased my TEBCO bike from The Electric Bicycle Co and absolutely love it! There is a great sense of freedom to be able to cycle regardless of the wind and hills. The team there are like a family, are very proud of their business and are extremely helpful. I felt that they really cared that I ended up with the best product to suit my needs as well as offering outstanding after sales service. And a year later they even replaced my faulty battery with no questions asked - and no charge - then even delivered it to my home! Can't ask for better than that!

• Store LocationCheltenham