The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Does the pendant come with a chain? And what are the sizes of the pendants?
The pendant comes on a chain measuring 16 inches. It is a sculpted delicate and beautiful Rose in a heart shape. It measures about 1 1/4 inches. My wife provided these measurements and this observation: the matching sculpted earrings hang about 1 1/4 in. from the earlobe and are lightweight and comfortable.

Can I purchase the gold vase separate as I already have the gold tipped rose (was given as a present)?
Hi Deb, I honestly do not know, But If you email [name removed] at Eternity Rose, you will have a answer, Hope all goes well Regards DesHi deb i dont see why you wouldn't be able to buy it separately bit if you can't it comes with a beautiful gold rose. You can't go wrong with any amount of these flawless pieces of art unique master pieces hope that helps hope you have an eternity of happiness (See what i did there )

Is the gold or the platinum rose ok for a male?
Ide personally say it would depend on the male, if he has an appreciation for it or not. If so great gift