The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose (page 2 of 4)

Big ZDoylestown

For guys searching for just the perfect 50th anniversary gift

Vase

Was given the gold tipped vase for my 21st birthday 18 months ago.
At the time you were able to purchase the vase separate have made numerous calls with no feedback I would like to purchase a vase ( not the set ) is this at all possible
Debbie

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Fantastic product.

I purchased a beautiful Red Glazed Rose and Vase set for our 33rd anniversary.
From the ordering to the arrival of the rose was great. All question were promptly answered and everything went smoothly.
It arrived as promised and on time and my wife is more then happy with it.
I am more then happy to recommend this great company to anyone.

A fantastic Gift for my Wife,

This is the 3rd Rose that I have purchased from Eternity, all have been in Pristine Condition I will continue untill I have the complete Range, I had one slight problem with the tracking number, but with 1 email to the Guys at Eternity this was sorted in a matter of hours, The Back up from the office was 2nd to none..

This was absolutely perfect for a anniversary gift

Thank you very much for your magnificent product and extremely fast delivery was delivered in only 2 days and the quality is excellent, was greatly appreciated as it was an anniversary gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it.

Excellent Quality & the Certificate makes the Rose complete

Unbelievably short delivery time, but true. I placed my order on Monday.
It is only Thursday August 2nd today, and the Eternity Rose arrived.
I have taken it out of the package and it is in pristine condition.
It is exactly as described and the quality is excellent - I am very pleased.
The Certificate of Authenticity, I believe, makes the package complete.
Also, the tracking was fully detailed and understandable – Great.
I would definitely recommend dealing with you to my friends and contacts.
Thank you.

IRISHMANoshawa

flawless eternity rose

Kulvir

KulvirToronto

Amazing Customer Service

I bought the Rose last year for my 5 year anniversary and it was fantastic. However, a year later the rose started to chip and deteriorate for some reason. I reached out to the customer service and they suggested I try a few things but it didn't help. Then they offered to replace my rose free of charge! Louise from customer service really made the whole process simple and easy, with my rose arriving only a few days later in the mail. I really want to commend your entire customer service team (and Louise) on the fantastic job and experience you create for your customers. Definitely recommend this product from Eternity Rose to everyone; the rose is beautiful, the box is classy, and the company is wonderful.

Just what i was looking for

I was looking for a gift for my wife for our 50th wedding aniversary and the matched set Rose, Pendant and Ear rings is just right. Ordered Thursday night and received Tuesday morning fantastic service thank you and i'm sure my wife will love it.

Steve

SteveCalgary

Fantastic customer service - the real deal!

I want to commend you and your company for your customer service and the prompt, polite, and helpful manner in which you have dealt with this situation. This is the first time I have used your company but I will definitely be open to using it again in the future and recommending your company to my colleagues. (Of course I'll have to keep it quiet until after our anniversary) Many thanks. Steve.

Beautiful thoughtful idea

Beautiful idea for a present looks stunning the rose and the box postage excellent 3 days from Australia to Cornwall England

Neil

NeilPerth

You will never be in the bad books again

The Rose is amazing in presentation, amazing value, amazing! I can’t believe this gift, I have shown it to so many people who also think it’s amazing so I hope for you to get an influx of orders. Also blew my mind at the speed of the delivery.

Once again thank you, this is a present for my fiancé on our wedding day. Thank you and thank the team who makes it possible

Neil Hayton
Western Australia

A beautiful 25th Anniversary gift my wife will forever cherish ..!!

I reviewed several sites that boast of selling "dipped real roses". Be wary of some .. read all the reviews. Check out Youtube. I contacted 'Eternity Rose' by email with questions and I was impressed with the answers and the sense of integrity I gained. So I placed my order with them. The rose arrived quicker than expected (although it was marked 'NSR' - no signature required). The to-keep packaging is of terrific quality and the platinum rose is exquisite. I could not be happier. Fyi, I intend to present one local-red-rose for each year of our marriage .. 24 plus this one, but I'll wait for my wife to count and mention the shortage before giving her the one that will be a lasting memory.

Tom

TomMelbourne

Happy customer

After some initial issues when I selected the wrong item in my order, the people at Eternity Rose went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Note to buyers, make sure you thoroughly check your shopping cart before completing your order as some items are worded similarly.

Beautiful earrings excellent service

Very happy with earrings lovely the way they are made wife over the moon very prompt with delivery would deal again

David L

David LNarellan NSW

Nice gift.

After originally having a slight delivery issue The Eternity Rose company have gone through my issue and have worked tirelessly to assist me.
The Eternity Rose and jewellery was a beautiful gift which was well received.

neil

neil

Wonderful Gift for a Loved One

My darling of 25 years absolutely loved the Rose and Vase as well as the jewellery set. Perfect gift for her. Couldn't be happier with this gift. Stunningly presented, fast delivery and well packaged. Would definitely recommend them. Happy customer.

A perfect gift

Wife loved it, beautiful detail, just wonderful. Would recomend to everyone, great responses from retailer. Would consider a purchase feom them.

Perfect.

Gorgeous product. Quick delivery. Excellent service. And the smiles worth every cent. Thank you.
Highly recommend. Will be getting my business again, great work.

Phil H.

Phil H.Brisbane

Excellent product and outstanding service

My wife of 35 years absolutely loved the gold rose and vase. A high quality product, well crafted and presented. Easy to use website with quick email responses from staff to questions. Product arrived within a couple of days. Highly recommended.

Daniel

Danielasked

Does the pendant come with a chain? And what are the sizes of the pendants?

Big Z

The pendant comes on a chain measuring 16 inches. It is a sculpted delicate and beautiful Rose in a heart shape. It measures about 1 1/4 inches. My wife provided these measurements and this observation: the matching sculpted earrings hang about 1 1/4 in. from the earlobe and are lightweight and comfortable.

Deb

Debasked

Can I purchase the gold vase separate as I already have the gold tipped rose (was given as a present)?

Hi Deb,
I honestly do not know, But If you email [name removed] at Eternity Rose, you will have a answer,
Hope all goes well
Regards
Des

IRISHMAN

Hi deb i dont see why you wouldn't be able to buy it separately bit if you can't it comes with a beautiful gold rose. You can't go wrong with any amount of these flawless pieces of art unique master pieces hope that helps hope you have an eternity of happiness
(See what i did there )

Nisha

Nishaasked

Is the gold or the platinum rose ok for a male?

shane
shane

Ide personally say it would depend on the male, if he has an appreciation for it or not. If so great gift

CategoryOnline Shops and Flowers & Gift Shops