The Eternity Rose

The Eternity Rose (page 2 of 3)

Excellent Quality & the Certificate makes the Rose complete

Unbelievably short delivery time, but true. I placed my order on Monday.
It is only Thursday August 2nd today, and the Eternity Rose arrived.
I have taken it out of the package and it is in pristine condition.
It is exactly as described and the quality is excellent - I am very pleased.
The Certificate of Authenticity, I believe, makes the package complete.
Also, the tracking was fully detailed and understandable – Great.
I would definitely recommend dealing with you to my friends and contacts.
Thank you.

flawless eternity rose

hello from Canada
my name is rodney waite I 3 days ago bought the eternity rose for my wife for her birthday
first of all
WOW amazing fast delivery
mind blowing lol
also I cant believe how beautiful this piece is its one thing to see a pic online but 1000 times better in person you have your selfs one crazy good artist (s)
I WILL be making more purchases in the near future for my 2 daughters and more for my wife
im super impressed with the quality ,design thought and care that went into this
keep up the amazing work I am and will continue to spread the word aboit your website and products
and to think i stumbled across your website and im very super happy i did my wife is overwhelmed with happy (yay me) hahahah no no yay you guys/girls 10⭐️s out of 5
R Waite

Amazing Customer Service

I bought the Rose last year for my 5 year anniversary and it was fantastic. However, a year later the rose started to chip and deteriorate for some reason. I reached out to the customer service and they suggested I try a few things but it didn't help. Then they offered to replace my rose free of charge! Louise from customer service really made the whole process simple and easy, with my rose arriving only a few days later in the mail. I really want to commend your entire customer service team (and Louise) on the fantastic job and experience you create for your customers. Definitely recommend this product from Eternity Rose to everyone; the rose is beautiful, the box is classy, and the company is wonderful.

Just what i was looking for

I was looking for a gift for my wife for our 50th wedding aniversary and the matched set Rose, Pendant and Ear rings is just right. Ordered Thursday night and received Tuesday morning fantastic service thank you and i'm sure my wife will love it.

Fantastic customer service - the real deal!

I want to commend you and your company for your customer service and the prompt, polite, and helpful manner in which you have dealt with this situation. This is the first time I have used your company but I will definitely be open to using it again in the future and recommending your company to my colleagues. (Of course I'll have to keep it quiet until after our anniversary) Many thanks. Steve.

Beautiful thoughtful idea

Beautiful idea for a present looks stunning the rose and the box postage excellent 3 days from Australia to Cornwall England

You will never be in the bad books again

The Rose is amazing in presentation, amazing value, amazing! I can’t believe this gift, I have shown it to so many people who also think it’s amazing so I hope for you to get an influx of orders. Also blew my mind at the speed of the delivery.

Once again thank you, this is a present for my fiancé on our wedding day. Thank you and thank the team who makes it possible

Neil Hayton
Western Australia

A beautiful 25th Anniversary gift my wife will forever cherish ..!!

I reviewed several sites that boast of selling "dipped real roses". Be wary of some .. read all the reviews. Check out Youtube. I contacted 'Eternity Rose' by email with questions and I was impressed with the answers and the sense of integrity I gained. So I placed my order with them. The rose arrived quicker than expected (although it was marked 'NSR' - no signature required). The to-keep packaging is of terrific quality and the platinum rose is exquisite. I could not be happier. Fyi, I intend to present one local-red-rose for each year of our marriage .. 24 plus this one, but I'll wait for my wife to count and mention the shortage before giving her the one that will be a lasting memory.

Happy customer

After some initial issues when I selected the wrong item in my order, the people at Eternity Rose went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Note to buyers, make sure you thoroughly check your shopping cart before completing your order as some items are worded similarly.

Beautiful earrings excellent service

Very happy with earrings lovely the way they are made wife over the moon very prompt with delivery would deal again

Nice gift.

After originally having a slight delivery issue The Eternity Rose company have gone through my issue and have worked tirelessly to assist me.
The Eternity Rose and jewellery was a beautiful gift which was well received.

Wonderful Gift for a Loved One

My darling of 25 years absolutely loved the Rose and Vase as well as the jewellery set. Perfect gift for her. Couldn't be happier with this gift. Stunningly presented, fast delivery and well packaged. Would definitely recommend them. Happy customer.

A perfect gift

Wife loved it, beautiful detail, just wonderful. Would recomend to everyone, great responses from retailer. Would consider a purchase feom them.

Perfect.

Gorgeous product. Quick delivery. Excellent service. And the smiles worth every cent. Thank you.
Highly recommend. Will be getting my business again, great work.

Excellent product and outstanding service

My wife of 35 years absolutely loved the gold rose and vase. A high quality product, well crafted and presented. Easy to use website with quick email responses from staff to questions. Product arrived within a couple of days. Highly recommended.

Awful service and ruined my valentine

Ordered a rose with the vase for valentine. Got a confirmation but have not received a despatch email. Called several times and they just took my details but no one has followed up. I have not received my item and most likely has not been shipped. Awful customer service.
I cannot even get a refund.

Fraudulent Advertising

They stated delivery by next day and ordered on Saturday 10th Feburary and still not here at COB on 13th Feburary - was a valentines present for my girlfriend to give her in the mornign so now a complete waste of money.
Customer service terrible and quoting 24 hour response time and it's a not my fault attitude knowing by the time you get an answer it will be too late....Don't rely upon them and

Excellent service, great product

Much like someone else here, I had some second thoughts about buying, but the product looked good enough to take the chance.
I got the confirmation email upon making the purchase, I got the confirmation of shipping mail the next day and the product got to me the day after. A quick resolution followed to a query I had and I was surprised by the speed and quality of the service, particularly this time of the year, around Valentine's day.
I can now hardly wait for my wife's birthday to come so that I can give her the present.

Very Disappointed - Very Bad Service

Ordered & Paid on 12/2/18 @ 9.28am NO commutication that I was not going to get this for Valentines Day

Excellent customer service

Thank you so much! I appreciate Their customer support! They responded to me right away with my error that I made with my order. I order the rosgold dip and realized they had a Valentines Day rosgold. So I emailed the customer service about my order and wanted to do the exchange, they exchanged it for me and returned the difference into my credit card within the next day! “Wow it’ll be here on time for Valentines Day too?”You guys are wonderful! Thank you Eternity Rose I can’t wait for my wife to receive her beautiful gift that you guys made happen for me! Keep up the great job!

Does the pendant come with a chain? And what are the sizes of the pendants?
The pendant comes on a chain measuring 16 inches. It is a sculpted delicate and beautiful Rose in a heart shape. It measures about 1 1/4 inches. My wife provided these measurements and this observation: the matching sculpted earrings hang about 1 1/4 in. from the earlobe and are lightweight and comfortable.

Can I purchase the gold vase separate as I already have the gold tipped rose (was given as a present)?
Hi Deb, I honestly do not know, But If you email [name removed] at Eternity Rose, you will have a answer, Hope all goes well Regards DesHi deb i dont see why you wouldn't be able to buy it separately bit if you can't it comes with a beautiful gold rose. You can't go wrong with any amount of these flawless pieces of art unique master pieces hope that helps hope you have an eternity of happiness (See what i did there )

Is the gold or the platinum rose ok for a male?
Ide personally say it would depend on the male, if he has an appreciation for it or not. If so great gift