The Fable (page 2 of 8)

No Value for Money

Very wrinkley. White marks under arms first wear. Very disappointed.
Can see through gap between buttonholes.
After reading such good reviews, I wanted to love this brand, but I think I've wasted my money. Won't buy again.

Robyn Lewis

Robyn LewisSydney, NSW

Amazing product and great custome rservice

I have received a few of these shirts now and are absolutely thrilled with the quality of the shirts and the great customer service. Would be a beautiful gift to send someone as the packaging is lovely and the shirts amazing. I also mistakenly ordered a wrong size and as soon as I contacted them was sent the correct size before I even returned the one I'd ordered. Very happy and would highly recommend these shirts for quality, value and service.

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - we're so pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing this review. We hope you get many wears out of your wardrobe of silk :)

Sonya

SonyaSydney, NSW

A shirt for all occasions

I love these silk shirts. They feel so good on my skin. They are soft and breathable. I wear them almost everyday. They come in beautiful colours and simple design, and it's so easy to match them up with anything in my wardrobe. Tuck them in or layer them up. It's a shirt for all occasions.

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - thank you Sonya. We're so happy your enjoying your shirts and find them so versatile :)

Beautiful quality, speedy returns and love the colours!

I have been purchasing from The Fable for about 2 years now. I have 5 shirts which I wear on rotation at work and on the weekends. I love the quality of the silk, especially at the amazing price point!

Sophie D.The Fable

Fabulous - we're so pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your feedback Jess. :)

Amazing shirts, I have 6!

Easy ordering, fantastic customer service, and the shirts are AMAZING! Great price point, soft shirts and easy to wear for work and leisure. Excited to try the t-shirts range and more colours.

Sophie D.The Fable

Fantastic - we're so pleased your enjoying your shirts. Thank you for sharing your feedback. :)

Amy

Amy

The Fable Shirts: fantastic quality and great value for money

The Fable shirts have been a staple for my wardrobe this year. The quality is amazing and I love wearing them to work and out in the weekends. Highly recommend!

Sophie D.The Fable

Fantastic - we're so pleased to hear Amy. Thank you for sharing this review. We hope you enjoy your shirts :)

Not only is the product gorgeous, but the customer service is terrific!

Ordering was easy and delivery quick. Despite a mix up with one of the products delivered it was very quickly rectified for the following day. The shirt and T-shirt are gorgeous and fit well although on smaller side. I’d love to see longer length and tank styles in the collection!

Sophie D.The Fable

We're so pleased to hear you're happy with your shirt and t-shirt. We've noted your feedback regarding the longer length and we can confirm we have a silk cami range coming our in October if that's of interest :)

Disappointed

I hand washed the shirt very carefully but the colours ran. Ordering easy and it arrived on time. Was thrilled with the style and comfort, just disappointed that it was not washable even though it was stated it could be hand washed.

JeH

JeHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

obliging service

attractive product - just arrived and not yet worn. Very obliging service - I ordered wrong size and the response was quick and helpful. I hope that when I do wear it I will be happy

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - thank you for sharing this review. We do hope you enjoy wearing your shirt :)

Lauren J

Lauren JGriffith 2603, ACT

Sadly disappointed in the quality

I bought 3 shirts from here with extremely high hopes. I haven’t been able to wear them much at all, despite the price per shirt. The shirts are not breathable, I end up with massive sweat patches under my arms which doesn’t happen with any other shirts I own (I’m not a sweaty person). Shirts state that they are iron free, but they crease VERY easily and stay that way and require a significant amount of ironing to look presentable in the morning, but are creased by the time I get in to the office.

Juliana

JulianaSydney, NSW

Disappointed with the change in quality

I bought several shirts from earlier collections (including the sleeveless ones). The quality of these shirts was really excellent for the price. I recently bought other shirts made with the new fabric and it feels that the quality is a lot lower. It can be a matter of preferences of course, but the silk is much less resistant and less comfortable on the skin. I wish The Fable would make shirts with the old fabric again!

Very disappointed.

Micky V

Micky VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I placed an order for silk shirt on April 5th order received April 11th found the shirt to be to small so sent back via express post that was delivered back to warehouse April 12th, almost 3 weeks on and no sign of my shirt but have taken out afterpay payment, 2 emails quoting order number and no reply from either and no contact phone number! Stay away from this company

Georgia

GeorgiaBraddon 2612, ACT

Poor quality

The shirt creases a lot and puckers on collar and seams. I’m very unhappy that despite following the care instructions the shirt creases and puckers. Despite raising my concerns with the customer service team these issues have not been resolved. Very unhappy customer.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

comments from much younger man!!

wearing Fable shirt and very handsome/much younger man said I was best dressed woman in restaurant - pure compliment/no ulterior motive as he then left - it REALLY made my night! :0)

Sophie D.The Fable

Fabulous! We're so pleased to hear you've received such a compliment in your shirt Sally. Enjoy :)

massive let down due to poor customer service

AKR.
AKR.

K allan

K allanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Claiming not received return and no further replies to emails

Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this company who state they have not received returned items even though tracking proves they were delivered and signed for by [name removed]. Will not provide any contact phone number as requested to discuss this, I am paying for two silk tops that I have returned and am being told have not been received despite evidence to support they have been, am getting no replies to my emails and am find this is not acceptable

Work uniform sorted

I have four of these shirts, they almost completely comprise of my work uniform as a lawyer. I go for a slightly bigger fit to make them especially comfortable and to sit like they do in the photos. The quality and ease of washing is amazing, I just wash in normal cold cycles, and the fabric hasn't changed at all. They've stood the test of regular wear for the last 2 years now, and I just adore them. They're the only shirts I want to wear for work. Can't go past them and worth their reasonable price by far!

Sophie D.The Fable

Thank you for sharing this review Julia. We're so pleased you're getting such good wear our of your shirts. Enjoy. :)

Emm

EmmQueensland

These shirts are incredible. The fit is gorgeous and the quality is amazing. Absolutely recommend them to anyone.

The site was easy to navigate. I am extremely satisfied with the range of products and the quality of the material is excellent. If you’re after beautiful silk shirts, these are the ones for you.

Sophie D.The Fable

Excellent - we're delighted to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Excellent quality elegant blouses.

I rarely buy things on-line and was more than pleasantly surprised to receive quite quickly, such an excellent quality blouse.
It pleased me to see that the factory was run on ethical lines and the workers were paid an honest wage.
I am especially pleased that these silk blouses can be washed and have ordered another two items.

Sophie D.The Fable

We're delighted to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience Joan. Enjoy your shirts. :)