The Fable (page 3 of 9)

Georgia

GeorgiaBraddon 2612, ACT

Poor quality

The shirt creases a lot and puckers on collar and seams. I’m very unhappy that despite following the care instructions the shirt creases and puckers. Despite raising my concerns with the customer service team these issues have not been resolved. Very unhappy customer.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

comments from much younger man!!

wearing Fable shirt and very handsome/much younger man said I was best dressed woman in restaurant - pure compliment/no ulterior motive as he then left - it REALLY made my night! :0)

Sophie D.The Fable

Fabulous! We're so pleased to hear you've received such a compliment in your shirt Sally. Enjoy :)

massive let down due to poor customer service

AKR.
AKR.
K allan

K allanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Claiming not received return and no further replies to emails

Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with this company who state they have not received returned items even though tracking proves they were delivered and signed for by [name removed]. Will not provide any contact phone number as requested to discuss this, I am paying for two silk tops that I have returned and am being told have not been received despite evidence to support they have been, am getting no replies to my emails and am find this is not acceptable

Work uniform sorted

I have four of these shirts, they almost completely comprise of my work uniform as a lawyer. I go for a slightly bigger fit to make them especially comfortable and to sit like they do in the photos. The quality and ease of washing is amazing, I just wash in normal cold cycles, and the fabric hasn't changed at all. They've stood the test of regular wear for the last 2 years now, and I just adore them. They're the only shirts I want to wear for work. Can't go past them and worth their reasonable price by far!

Sophie D.The Fable

Thank you for sharing this review Julia. We're so pleased you're getting such good wear our of your shirts. Enjoy. :)

Emm

EmmQueensland

These shirts are incredible. The fit is gorgeous and the quality is amazing. Absolutely recommend them to anyone.

The site was easy to navigate. I am extremely satisfied with the range of products and the quality of the material is excellent. If you’re after beautiful silk shirts, these are the ones for you.

Sophie D.The Fable

Excellent - we're delighted to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience :)

Excellent quality elegant blouses.

I rarely buy things on-line and was more than pleasantly surprised to receive quite quickly, such an excellent quality blouse.
It pleased me to see that the factory was run on ethical lines and the workers were paid an honest wage.
I am especially pleased that these silk blouses can be washed and have ordered another two items.

Sophie D.The Fable

We're delighted to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience Joan. Enjoy your shirts. :)

Noella Coutts

Noella CouttsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect shirt summer/ winter ( even wear it on a hot Brisbane day) stylish, versatile, and well

The Fable website is very easy to navigate and there is sufficient variety to created a stylish versatile wardrobe. Bought xs and is a perfect fit. Excellemt product, easily washable, quick drying, love the slim fit. Loved that it was ethically made and from a natural product. Even loved the packaging and prompt delivery.

Sophie D.The Fable

Great to hear, thank you for sharing this review Noella. We're pleased you enjoyed both the product and service we offer. :)

rebekah.biernoff

rebekah.biernoffDarling Downs, QLD

The Indian silk original is much better than Chinese silk

I have about 5-6 shirts and 4 T-shirt’s.
I love to orignal silk shirts (made in India), the cut, size was perfect for me and they did not crease. I have more recently purchased the new Chinese silk shirts. I find the fabric does not feel a good, it is thinner and more see through and creases a lot. The major issue and why I am writing this review is the Chinese silk seems to shrink- resulting in puckering among the front and seams. I have persevered, but I’m not happy.

Sophie D.The Fable

Gorgeous, well fitting ethically made silk shirt.

This is the first time I’ve purchased from The Fable and I couldn’t be happier. The fable make silk shirts and their online shop is excellent. The postage was prompt, The fit of the shirt is excellent, the silk flows beautifully but isn’t too translucent so I can wear it to work without a slip (I chose a blue colour). It’s a very flattering shape. I measured another shirt prior to purchase to ensure it would fit well and bought a small, it’s true to size for me. I’m planning on getting every colour and pattern now!

Sophie D.The Fable

We're delighted to hear. Thank you for sharing this review Laura. Enjoy your blue silk shirt, we hope you're getting alot of good wear out of it. :)

Celeste W

Celeste WDunedin

Great shirts and even better customer service!

Received a T-shirt that was sized incorrectly. Great follow up from the customer service team. Going to send me a replacement of the correct size and even let me keep the incorrect one! This will make the two tshirts I have purchased from them, I will definately be looking to purchase a third in the near future.

antonia

antoniaSydney, NSW

Elegant

Beautiful shirt.Feels great to wear plus looks great also.Ordered a medium which is my normal size . Perfect fit.Very fast delivery.

Sophie D.The Fable

Great to hear, thanks Antonia. Enjoy your shirt :)

Wonderful shirts. Beautiful quality and great customer service

I’m so glad I’ve found your fabulous shirts. They are great for work. I’ve just ordered my second one but I’m sure it’s not going to be the last!

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - thank you for sharing this review Sharon. We're so pleased to hear. We hope you're enjoying them :)

Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Never looked good in a shirt until now

I have never, in all of my 34 years of life, looked good in a shirt. I have a large bust and stomach and am small everywhere else -- this makes 100% of shirts I've tried so far look frumpy on me. I have honestly tried everything, including shirts specially made for women with large busts, with no success.

My Fable shirt arrived today. I immediately fell in love with the gorgeous fabric, but STILL thought I would be disappointed with the way it fit me. But when I put it on, I couldn't believe it -- it draped so beautifully across my chest and stomach, but fit perfectly in the arms and across the shoulders -- it made me look so elegant!! I'll definitely be coming back for more. Thank you, The Fable!!!

Julie

JulieAdelaide

Transparency is an issue

While this is a very pretty top, overall I am disappointed. I bought the top for work wear as the product description definitively states that this shirt is not transparent and a bra is not visible. This is incorrect. It is so transparent that I feel uncomfortable wearing it at work without a jacket. The sizing also runs small and the fabric is clingy. I think both the transparency and clinginess could be fixed by using a better quality silk. I expect better for the price and would not be inclined to make another purchase unless these issues are addressed. At the very least the product description stating the top is not transparent should be amended as it is misleading.

KS

KSSydney

NOT true to size, although great quality and service

Heather

Heather

Be careful these clothes are very small

I have nothing over size 14 in my wardrobe and many items are smaller. I read the sizing carefully and ordered XL and am so glad I did. The shirt & top do fit me, but they wouldn't need to be a fraction smaller.
The quality is good. Regarding the packaging, it is lovely, however I would have expected the items to be ironed, they were very creased. i have just spent a long time ironing them. I haven't worn them yet, but they now look lovely.

Sophie D.The Fable

Size comfort excellent but shirt is see through bra is visible

Galaxy shirt.
Lovely fit and feel.
However description clearly states it is not transparent and bra wont show. This is inaccurate.

Tania
Tania

Thanks for acting on the feedback. Also thanks for offering full refund of purchase price and postage.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

So comfy, that you can't leave home without it

I am on to my 7th shirt all purchased within 3 months. Comfy and doesn't require ironing, comes in a lovely package too. Id love to know how to get rid of grease/oil stains on your silk shirts, if there is a FAQ somewhere.

Janz

JanzMelbourne

The perfect silk shirt!

I have 3 of The Fable's beautiful shirts and highly recommend them! I feel really good and comfortable when I wear them and I get compliments every time. Thanks for making such a lovely product!

Sophie D.The Fable

Wonderful - we're delighted to hear. Thanks for sharing this review. Enjoy your shirts :)