The Fable

Excellent quality elegant blouses.

I rarely buy things on-line and was more than pleasantly surprised to receive quite quickly, such an excellent quality blouse.
It pleased me to see that the factory was run on ethical lines and the workers were paid an honest wage.
I am especially pleased that these silk blouses can be washed and have ordered another two items.

The perfect shirt summer/ winter ( even wear it on a hot Brisbane day) stylish, versatile, and well

The Fable website is very easy to navigate and there is sufficient variety to created a stylish versatile wardrobe. Bought xs and is a perfect fit. Excellemt product, easily washable, quick drying, love the slim fit. Loved that it was ethically made and from a natural product. Even loved the packaging and prompt delivery.

Gorgeous, well fitting ethically made silk shirt.

This is the first time I’ve purchased from The Fable and I couldn’t be happier. The fable make silk shirts and their online shop is excellent. The postage was prompt, The fit of the shirt is excellent, the silk flows beautifully but isn’t too translucent so I can wear it to work without a slip (I chose a blue colour). It’s a very flattering shape. I measured another shirt prior to purchase to ensure it would fit well and bought a small, it’s true to size for me. I’m planning on getting every colour and pattern now!

Great shirts and even better customer service!

Received a T-shirt that was sized incorrectly. Great follow up from the customer service team. Going to send me a replacement of the correct size and even let me keep the incorrect one! This will make the two tshirts I have purchased from them, I will definately be looking to purchase a third in the near future.

Elegant

Beautiful shirt.Feels great to wear plus looks great also.Ordered a medium which is my normal size . Perfect fit.Very fast delivery.

Wonderful shirts. Beautiful quality and great customer service

I’m so glad I’ve found your fabulous shirts. They are great for work. I’ve just ordered my second one but I’m sure it’s not going to be the last!

Never looked good in a shirt until now

I have never, in all of my 34 years of life, looked good in a shirt. I have a large bust and stomach and am small everywhere else -- this makes 100% of shirts I've tried so far look frumpy on me. I have honestly tried everything, including shirts specially made for women with large busts, with no success.

My Fable shirt arrived today. I immediately fell in love with the gorgeous fabric, but STILL thought I would be disappointed with the way it fit me. But when I put it on, I couldn't believe it -- it draped so beautifully across my chest and stomach, but fit perfectly in the arms and across the shoulders -- it made me look so elegant!! I'll definitely be coming back for more. Thank you, The Fable!!!

So comfy, that you can't leave home without it

I am on to my 7th shirt all purchased within 3 months. Comfy and doesn't require ironing, comes in a lovely package too. Id love to know how to get rid of grease/oil stains on your silk shirts, if there is a FAQ somewhere.

Wonderful - we're so pleased to hear. Thank you for sharing this review Kim. In regards to grease / oil stains, depending on how bad they are we would probably recommend taking them to the dry cleaner. Our shirts are washable however professionals will do the best job at removing tricky stains.

The perfect silk shirt!

I have 3 of The Fable's beautiful shirts and highly recommend them! I feel really good and comfortable when I wear them and I get compliments every time. Thanks for making such a lovely product!

Wonderful - we're delighted to hear. Thanks for sharing this review. Enjoy your shirts :)

I am in love with this shirt!!!

I'm a lover of all things quality. This shirt is exceptional quality, is light and feels soooo beautiful on my skin. Most importantly, I feel amazing wearing it. Super stunning and now I want one of each colour!

We're so pleased to hear this. Thank you for sharing your feedback Elle. We hope you enjoy your shirt :)

Absolutely Beautiful feel want one of each

Easy and precise online store.
Good selection of colours.
Very satisfied with quick service and exceptional presentation in post wrapping

Great to hear, we're so pleased you're enjoying your shirt. Thank you for sharing your experience.Want 3 more

Perfect! Everything I hoped for!

Excellent quality and fit and really amazing and quick customer service when I changed my mind about the peint I chose. I am really really happy with this shirt and will definitely be starting a collection.

Wonderful! We love hearing this. Thank you for sharing :)

Absolutely gorgeous excellent quality silk - perfectly made shirts.

I have been following The Fable on FB - reading reviews etc. The advice to size up for a looser fit helped. Would love a bright lime green and a red T shirt - tho I still have plenty of choice with colours as I have just begun!!

Thank you! We've noted your feedback for a lime green and red t-shirt. We love hearing feedback like this.

Affordable luxury

Stunning silk shirts at affordable prices. The quality is second to none and I was very pleased to learn of the ethical manufacturing process and the company’s values in general. The shirts are thick enough that I don’t need to layer up, yet breathable and light feeling as the weather begins to warm up. The cut is classic, the colours vibrant....a beautiful product. There was an initial mix up in receiving deep blue instead of royal blue, and Jessica was very helpful in letting me know my options for return. I ended up keeping the deep blue as it’s just as gorgeous. Thanks for a great shopping experience, and the shirts are true to size

Wonderful - thank you. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed the experience and are liking our shirts. :)

Fable have nailed the t-shirt too!

I have several fable silk shirts and am a true convert - they are so easy to wear and travel with. I have just received my first t-shirt and am really pleased with the style fit and quality. Delivery was prompt and the packaging is just divine.

Great to hear! We're so pleased you're enjoying your t-shirt as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Ready to buy my second already

I received my first True White last week and have already worn it 3 times. So comfortable and fuss free. Delivery was so quick.

Excellent! We're delighted to hear. We hope you are still getting alot of wear out of your shirt :)

Love at first sight!

I just received my first The Fable shirt (blue steel) and I am already in love! Such a great product and I will be definitely buying more for my wardrobe! They feel amazingly soft and well made.

Great to hear, thanks for sharing! We hope you're getting alot of good wear out of your shirt.

Effortlessly Cool

I bought the pink and black shirt- and get comments every time I wear them. They are so easy to throw on with anything and look so sexy and cool! Will definitely buy another.

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you're enjoying your shirts.

Great quality beautiful shirts

I purchased 2 of the gorgeous Fable silk shirts and must say they are lovely. The items come beautifully gift boxed and there was a beautiful welcome bonus to boot. If you are worried about sizing or between sizes I suggest sizing up.

Great to hear, thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback regarding sizing will be useful to others thank you.

Perfect Silk Shirt

Really happy with this purchase. The quality is exceptional and the sizing and fit, is spot on!
This is a great, classic, investment piece. Can’t wait for egyptian sands to be back in stock.

Thanks for sharing your feedback Catherine. Egyptian Sands will be back in stock mid August :)

Hi, just wondered if the sizes have changed recently.. Bought 2 size M shirts a few months ago that fit great, but a recent purchase of an M has me swimming in the shirt? Please advise. Thanks.
Hello, thanks for reaching out. We haven't changed our sizing although our fabric has changed slightly so depending on when you placed your last order, this could be why you're noticing a difference. We have easy exchanges and returns so please send us an email at info@thefable.com.au and we can find a solution for you :) Jessica

Hi there! is the white spot or rose quartz colour transparent?
Hello Lana, Dalmatian isn’t transparent however we recommend wearing a nude bra with Rose Wuartz as it has a degree of transparency. Very best, Jessica

I'm thinking of buying the new T-Shirt in white but wondering how see-through, can I wear it with a nude bra and that wouldn't show?
Hi Evas, You can. If you wear a nude or white bra underneath it will not be visible. Let me know if I can further assist. JessicaI wore it without a singlet (beige bra) for my first wear and felt exposed at work. I feel like I need a singlet under the white shirt.

Similar listings