Facial Co.
Listing monitored by Facial Co.

2.3
Julie7767
Julie7767Sydney, NSW

Great Service!

Quick response to my email clarifying the order process. Communication was clear and precise, thanks Laura :) and all of my favourite products arrived without delay. Will definitely use again, great service.

MattyFacial Co.

Thank you for the 5 star review, I am so pleased to hear of this positive buying experience with ourselves.

Kind regards,
Matty

Sam Y
Sam YNelson

Customer service appears non-existent

celliott

Absolute scam & rip off!!

I have been using Facial Co for a few years and they USED to be brilliant. I placed an order over two weeks ago and nothing has arrived. I am getting the run around from them and not getting any straight answers. They have my money and I have nothing. The UK owners have killed this business and I will NEVER shop with them again. Steer clear!!

Slow delivery

Ordered a product at the start of September and almost 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for it. Reading these reviews I’m not sure if I’ll ever get the product. I will never use this company again. Plenty of other websites to choose from.

Emma
EmmaSydney

Fast Delivery, Great Price!

I ordered an asap skincare pack on Monday with regular shipping and it was delivered by Wednesday! The package included samples that will be great for travel. Very impressed will shop again!

Happy NZ customer

I read some really negative reviews about this site but given the special they had on the GHDs I decided to risk it and I am so pleased I did. My item took 10 business days to get to NZ which is more than their advised arrival date but pretty standard for AU to NZ. Any queries I had were answered promptly and clearly. I would not hesitate to use this site again. Free samples were an added bonus. Thank you FacialCo.

Oomy Baby
Oomy BabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unexpected Fast Delivery - Was not aware they are ALSO RY company

Do Not Buy From Facial Co. Scam Scam Scam

I ordered from this website that stated my items would arrive within 2-7 business days. I payed for that postage time. It has now been 50 working days and still no products. I've called them multiple times but go around in circles. They offer refunded which NEVER happen. Worst experience and warn every shopper to not buy from them! You WILL be ripped off and not get your money back. They stated the items were in stock when in fact they are not. the woman I spoke to said my order is stuck in the system and wont be dispatched even though they took the money from my account. So angry at this whole situation with this disgusting excuse for a business.

Liz
LizSydney

New owners - Buyer beware

This company used to be Australian owned and were fantastic. I had used them for years with not a single problem. Recently they (and RY.com.au) were purchased by a UK company called The Hut Group, since then, I have only placed 1 order and it was not a good experience. Only part filled my order while placing 1 item on back order, after 4 weeks of being told they would ship and being let down multiple times, I cancelled the order, refund was put back into my account as a credit. I am now in the process of getting the money out of credit and returned to me, although i don't have high expectations.
In my opinion, avoid facialco and buy from an Australian website.

RY cosmeticsand Facial Co are thieves

These 2 companies advertise products that aren't in stock but they say they are. They take your money but don't send any products. When you ask for your refund they refuse to give it to you. They lie lie lie. A true scam. Look at all the reviews. These companies RY and Facial Co have stolen money from many customers. It is now our turn to fight back. Contact Office for Fair Trade in your state. We want these companies fined and if possible shut down. They have my money. I have no products. They refuse to refund me. They just waste my time with lies. Our power is in the number of complaints lodged with Office for Fair Trade. Get on board for class action. RY and Facial Co are in it together. Rating 0 for criminal offence: stealing

KAP

Now where is that lady Del who does the sorry, that's awful. I'll look into it rubbish.

KAP

Facial co & Ry.com continue their lying & stealing customers money. The companies refuse to refund money on orders they never fulfilled. WARNING do not order from either company (They are both in the scam together)

Alice J
Alice JBowen

So devastated

So disappointed in reading these reviews. I should have done my research before purchasing products from this company. I purchased $60 worth of products only to be emailed saying they were out of stock and they are searching for the products else where. I emailed them last week wanting my money back and they said money will be refunded into my account within 5 working days. I still haven’t received the money and now I doubt I will get it back :(

Kittenfantastico
KittenfantasticoMelbourne

Rubbish!

Worst everything!! Customer service, postage, ran out of stock,

I ordered 2 products from the website that I have used for a few years now, and have had any issue! Unti the past month.

They were sent separately, the free gift was not available, the customer service was appalling!

I will never use them again. Very very disappointing.

Apparently they have now been taken over by a U.K. Company, and this has been very noticeable!!

So disappointing

TashWa
TashWaBRISBANE CITY

Do not use - terrible!

I ordered items a month ago and apparently (after I followed them up) they are out of stock. I was told some items where sent (never received) and that the rest was on back order.... I followed up again and was told my order was cancelled and that I would get an email from them in a day or 2 confirming cancellation... still nothing... followed up again and threatened to report to Department of Fair Trading (QLD) and ACCC... how can a company be allowed to take your money when they do not have the product ordered in stock?!! and then to just keep delaying... I am furious. Have also registered complaint with PayPal. Will never use again and I suggest that others don't either!!

Foofy
Foofy

Worst service ever from an online shopping site.

Only fill partial order. Have been waiting three weeks for the third item and keep getting fobbed off by customer service. They should highlight items which are out of stock so that the customer is not paying for something they may not receive for several weeks . I could have purchased these products elsewhere and will do so in future.
Appalling service.
Will never use them again .