3.2

33%50%17%
Brand Manager for The First Years? Claim your listing.

CX
CXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

mummabearX2
mummabearX2AU

Very happy

I loved this breast pump. I bought one when preg with 1st bub to help relieve colostrum pressure & true you need to get used to the pumping sensation on your nipples but no more than you would a newborn feeding for the first time!

Its so easy to pull apart to clean & put back together & use. its fool proof. i loved it so much gave it to a friend to use after weaning off my 1st bub & now having bub #2 have bought another one! have tried about 3 other brands, none of them do as good job as this one! highly recommended on my part! :)
Inexpensive. easy to use. gentle on nipple compared to many other brands.

GinniD
GinniDSpringfield, Missouri2 posts

Ehh

It was ok I guess. Nothing like the medella electric ones. It will do in a pinch if you don't have time or space to lug the big machine. Just never worked for me unless I was extremely full. It might be the best thing since sliced bread for someone else but thats my take
Easy(ish) nice handle grip.
Had trouble getting good suction, had trouble with the bottle not threding right and it didn't pull well for me at all unless I was rock solid in pain full and leaking
giajy003
giajy00318 posts

A basic, simple pump that will do the job

This pump will do the job. I found my nipples had to get use to it, but after the initial discomfort of a couple of goes, it's fine. I had an avent pump prior. I found the bottles (max. 150ml) too small, so had to make sure that both bottles were always sterilised and available. Good, strong suction. I pumped more milk with this one, compared to the avent.
Inexpensive. Easy to use.
The blue suction thing kept falling out into the bottle.
tcjae10
tcjae10Australia, 243036 posts

Good

I have used both The First Years and Avent manual pumps, and I find very little differences between them. Considering there is at least a $40 difference between the two I would definitely recommend buying this product!
Easy to pump, easy to clean, easy to use!
There is no cushion insert where you place your nipple.
angie1234
angie1234AU

Terrible

it was like a toy could not get much milk around 10 mls at a time and it hurt your nipples waste of $40.

did'nt work