The First Years Pathway Ultra +

See the Best Booster Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect

Great booster seat my child is very big for his age so this seat has loads of room. Love the red colour, and the two cup holders. easy to use and install. looks great in my car. I bought two of them for my husbands car and mine. Would recommend, happy with my purchase.

Booster Car Seat - Racing Red

The best booster seat in the market for the price we are paying. Lightweight, once click attachment to the car, very easily foldable, comfortable cushion for long travel, two bottle holders. Cushions can be easily removed for washing purpose. Easy to use the car seat belt with the booster seat. My child loves this.

Booster seat

Can’t say this booster seat is what I expected. Was a little scepticle about the safety of this seat as it is much less secure than a car seat when fitted into the car perhaps as the seat belt from the car is used. It is easier to get in and out of and good for older kids

Excellent booster for 4 years old

The booster model has a few different colours to choose from. It's have the great adjustment, including the strap for moving backwards or forward, never seen this feature on any booster. Overall, my girl is very happy and she says it's very comfortable. So five stars!

Hi, the instruction manual was missing from my box. How does the seat base attach to the car. It seems to move around a lot. I anchored the headrest strap already but the base is concerning. THanks.
You did the right thing and there is nothing to attach the base. Just put the seat base on the car seat and the anchor the headrest which you did already.

Hi can you please provide weight and height for a child to use this product?
Product Description Forward Facing: 4 to 8 years (approx) Product Features Single seatbelt path installation 8 adjustable headrest positions 3 position adjustable shoulder belt routing hooks Deep contoured energy absorbing headrest Compactly folds down for travel and storage EZ Off-N-Wash padding 2 cup holders Flip up arm restsMy child has just turned 4 he is a big boy. He is 24 kilos and very tall. Not sure of his height in digits. But he has lots of room in this chair.

CategoryBooster Car Seats