The Good Guys Kitchens

The Good Guys Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Good Guys Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Youn kyung you
Youn kyung youGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is good

I purchased refrigerator from Maribyrnong good guys. The salesman was good and very friendly.
Even delivery guys was perfect. He was delivering it bit late but very good service. They are really good.

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Anna Masked

Has anyone had dealings with Good Guys Frankston when having their kitchens done???

Useful idiot
Useful idiot

While I could elaborate I won't, it would take to long. Don,t go near them. It,s all there in the reviews.

Anna M

Thank you...I ended up cancelling them

Tania M
Tania Masked

The good guys Fyshwick, ACT
Has anyone in Canberra bought a kitchen from the good guys in Canberra?

Andrew
Andrew

I purchased mine from the Good Guys in Newcastle and it was supplied by the Kitchen Group in Sydney. (they also do Freedom Kitchens). Even though you are in Canberra, there may be a very good chance that your kitchen will be supplied by the Kitchen Group out of Sydney, Be Careful.

Sam777
Sam777

No matter where you live expect bad service and a poor quality kitchen with the Good Guys! Fair trading are keeping an eye on them and just need a few more people to come forward before anything can be officially done about them. I wouldn't waste your hard earned money on this company!!

Lyn
Lyn

Agree

WondaWendy
WondaWendyasked

There really are some big disparities between reviews for this company. I think it would be helpful for people leaving comments to mention the suburb they live in or the store they used as there may be a trend evident of where you might end up being able to count on good service and appropriately skilled people. Just a thought as I am very tempted - I live closest to the Capalaba store so if anyone has feedback on that, I would appreciate it.

Not Happy
Not Happy

It does not matter which store you go through because the company is a separate entity - Courtsean Pty Ltd trading as The Good Guys Kitchens.- all the kitchens are managed by their Somersby NSW store. What I can tell you is that they take your money upfront and if anything goes wrong they don't take any responsibility to get it right. One of our benches was measured incorrectly and I have had to chase the Somersby office for a replacement. They do not call you to advise you of when it will be ready, the Customer Services Manager speaks to you in a moronic and robotic way and just keeps telling you that they cannot guarantee your delivery in a speedy manner. What should have taken a week has now become a month without a functioning kitchen. They promise to organise an installer, they do, but when things go wrong they basically don't care. I have had to take over the project management of my kitchen - the plumbers refused to bring the fridge inside the house - it was the The Good Guys Store/Thomastown Vic who came to my rescue and organised for their delivery drivers to do so. I cannot speak highly enough of the sales staff at the The Good Guys store. The Kitchen Group people do not offer any compensation for your stress, your time to follow up with them or your time to organise the plumbers, tilers etc. THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY!!

jota
jota

Ours was done through the Caboolture store Queensland. We have a faulty bench top and they are trying to blame us and every time I come back they change it to another reason why its us. Still fighting but its very frustrating. Wish we'd never gone near them.

Narelle
Narelle

Same for us; nothing to do with our local store who are fantastic and very helpful. Had to continually deal with the seperate kitchen entity over the phone; no showroom or office that you can have a face to face meeting. The only way to do that is to make an appointment and wait for a consultant visit. Always had to leave a message three or four times before we received a response. Didn't want to get angry with the lady who answered the phone; she was just doing her job; but in the end she was the one that coped our angry rant. Best way to get a reasonably quick response is to send your email to the management via their message system. Do not use this company! Started off great, consultant was lovely, then that was it. The design was wrong; luckily we thoroughly checked the measurements before the kitchen was ordered. Installation was supposed to take one week; ended up being 4 months. Intaller wasn't competent and he was doing it on his own even though we have a fairly large kitchen. Cost us over $25000 and we had to arrange and pay extra to finish the bulkhead. Now several of the soft close drawers are already broken; only 1 year old. Trying to get those replaced now but clearly they are poor quality.

See all The Good Guys Kitchens questions