The Good Guys Kitchens

The Good Guys Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Good Guys Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This appliance is a Dream .

Just bought a RUSSELL HOBBS JUICER , brilliant and efficient , Carrot juice a must , getting rid of fruit that has nearly expired is brilliant , very easy to clean and easy to assemble .

Job Satisfaction
Youn kyung you
Youn kyung youGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is good

I purchased refrigerator from Maribyrnong good guys. The salesman was good and very friendly.
Even delivery guys was perfect. He was delivering it bit late but very good service. They are really good.

After sales service

Extremely happy with kitchen however after sales service does does not exist over half a dozen phone calls not returned contacted the good guys which is who we went through to order the kitchen still no luck finally got through and was told that the doors I wanted were $50 each that was find $50 for a courier Was told that I could not pick the doors up myself so I accepted that but then I was told $50 for administration fee that was ridiculous I was told in no uncertain terms take it or leave it

So far so good, enjoying the kitchen.

The kitchen is very nice and we really like it. Our only negative was waiting for missing or damaged parts to be delivered too long after the first installation. This caused us to wait for the complete kitchen and have more days off work for the missing parts to be installed.

Ric F
Ric FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not all reviews are bad

Lil
Lil

They are very helpful and nice to deal with

We were quite happy with our products and delivery was efficient. Pretty happy with the way everyone helped us. Will definitely purchase again from the good guys.

Kyles
KylesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful work

My kitchen is all that i wanted. The materials are top notch.the guys that installed went above and beyond. Liked the fact that i could source my own handles

Sandra
Sandramelton

DISH WASHER

great service from good guys melton very happy with dishlex dishwasher installed for my use. always wonted one so now I am right

Kaustin
KaustinBrisbane

Love my new kitchen

Love our new kitchen.
Good guys were great with communication and service. When issues arose they were dealt with straight away. The design is amazing and has doubled our space!
We were able to organise the trades ourself which has saved us thousands.
Being a new renovator, just ensure you really look at the plans as the kitchens are not custom built so the overheads could have been deeper now it's fitted.
Other than that the soft close cupboards, finish and handles are beautiful.
The fitter was amazing and very helpful. Just ensure if you need trades to do your electrical, plaster, gas, gip rock that you pre organise this so you don't delay your install.
Overall very happy with how lovely our kitchen looks

Sundayjayne
SundayjayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read the reviews prior to consultation.

Scott
Scott

Nice Kitchen Upgrade

Mums Kitchen
Mums Kitchen

Very happy with the result

A reasonably lengthy, but worthwhile process. Overall experience with Good Guys was very good. Everything was done through the Good Guys - from original quote to design to purchasing new kitchen equipment to installation.
The online portal was easy to use and correspond with the Good Guys team.
The installer of the new kitchen was excellent.

Changed my kitchen from the 1980's to the 2000's

Their service from the designer to the installer was top notch. I would recommend them to anybody. The kitchen will have put so much more value to my home. I'm rapt.

Great customer service, expensive product

Good service, great quality ! Really happy with our new kitchen

Good guys kitchens were professional and detailed. From the first in home consultation which was fantastic with plenty of ideas, to the customer service, to the delivery and installation of our kitchen! Very happy with the product and range of products available.

Anna Masked

Has anyone had dealings with Good Guys Frankston when having their kitchens done???

Useful idiot
Useful idiot

While I could elaborate I won't, it would take to long. Don,t go near them. It,s all there in the reviews.

Anna M

Thank you...I ended up cancelling them

Tania M
Tania Masked

The good guys Fyshwick, ACT
Has anyone in Canberra bought a kitchen from the good guys in Canberra?

Andrew
Andrew

I purchased mine from the Good Guys in Newcastle and it was supplied by the Kitchen Group in Sydney. (they also do Freedom Kitchens). Even though you are in Canberra, there may be a very good chance that your kitchen will be supplied by the Kitchen Group out of Sydney, Be Careful.

Sam777
Sam777

No matter where you live expect bad service and a poor quality kitchen with the Good Guys! Fair trading are keeping an eye on them and just need a few more people to come forward before anything can be officially done about them. I wouldn't waste your hard earned money on this company!!

Lyn
Lyn

Agree

WondaWendy
WondaWendyasked

There really are some big disparities between reviews for this company. I think it would be helpful for people leaving comments to mention the suburb they live in or the store they used as there may be a trend evident of where you might end up being able to count on good service and appropriately skilled people. Just a thought as I am very tempted - I live closest to the Capalaba store so if anyone has feedback on that, I would appreciate it.

Not Happy
Not Happy

It does not matter which store you go through because the company is a separate entity - Courtsean Pty Ltd trading as The Good Guys Kitchens.- all the kitchens are managed by their Somersby NSW store. What I can tell you is that they take your money upfront and if anything goes wrong they don't take any responsibility to get it right. One of our benches was measured incorrectly and I have had to chase the Somersby office for a replacement. They do not call you to advise you of when it will be ready, the Customer Services Manager speaks to you in a moronic and robotic way and just keeps telling you that they cannot guarantee your delivery in a speedy manner. What should have taken a week has now become a month without a functioning kitchen. They promise to organise an installer, they do, but when things go wrong they basically don't care. I have had to take over the project management of my kitchen - the plumbers refused to bring the fridge inside the house - it was the The Good Guys Store/Thomastown Vic who came to my rescue and organised for their delivery drivers to do so. I cannot speak highly enough of the sales staff at the The Good Guys store. The Kitchen Group people do not offer any compensation for your stress, your time to follow up with them or your time to organise the plumbers, tilers etc. THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY!!

jota
jota

Ours was done through the Caboolture store Queensland. We have a faulty bench top and they are trying to blame us and every time I come back they change it to another reason why its us. Still fighting but its very frustrating. Wish we'd never gone near them.

Narelle
Narelle

Same for us; nothing to do with our local store who are fantastic and very helpful. Had to continually deal with the seperate kitchen entity over the phone; no showroom or office that you can have a face to face meeting. The only way to do that is to make an appointment and wait for a consultant visit. Always had to leave a message three or four times before we received a response. Didn't want to get angry with the lady who answered the phone; she was just doing her job; but in the end she was the one that coped our angry rant. Best way to get a reasonably quick response is to send your email to the management via their message system. Do not use this company! Started off great, consultant was lovely, then that was it. The design was wrong; luckily we thoroughly checked the measurements before the kitchen was ordered. Installation was supposed to take one week; ended up being 4 months. Intaller wasn't competent and he was doing it on his own even though we have a fairly large kitchen. Cost us over $25000 and we had to arrange and pay extra to finish the bulkhead. Now several of the soft close drawers are already broken; only 1 year old. Trying to get those replaced now but clearly they are poor quality.

See all The Good Guys Kitchens questions