The Good Guys Kitchens

The Good Guys Kitchens (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Good Guys Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Trish
TrishBrisbane

Cooking in our new kitchen is a dream!

I would recommend The Good Guys Kitchens. We were very happy with the process. The installer was fantastic and cleaned up after himself each day. The online site was functional and easy to use. The finished product is amazing.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We now have stylish and sleek kitchen

We shopped around and were sold by the designer who understood that we needed time to consider the options. The other company's designer that came around was really pushy and insisted that the price quoted was only available if we accepted there and then and I can stand that approach.
The online process meant everything was recorded and professional and when I wanted to speak to someone in person it was always easy. Let's face it, kitchens cost a fortune so you need to be certain you are going to be happy with the finished job. We are really happy with the look, quality and functionality of our new kitchen. We actually have space for both of us to move around and work in the kitchen. We would happily recommend Good Guys kitchens.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Great service and a very good end product

We went through The Good Guys at Taren Point and had a very positive experience. Showroom staff were really friendly, the on-site designer had some great ideas & did us a good deal price-wise, the installer was very professional and helpful, and trades staff provided a professional finish. As in any complex project there were some minor issues, however, it was very pleasing to see the installer and Good Guys staff work together to fully resolve all matters. At the end of the day we got a great kitchen at a competitive price. I would certainly recommend the Good Guys to anyone looking for a new kitchen.

Very good quality kitchen. Efficient service.

Good quality products and kitchen cabinets installed by helpful and qualified trades persons. Installation happened according to plan and quotes.

melinda
melindaCanberra 2600, ACT

Looks great

Excellent looking kitchen, great quality. Gets a little confusing paying different companies but otherwise great to deal with. Would recommend them.

Love my kitchen too !! Paul

From start to finish, including the application for finance, assistance in choosing the appliances at the store, and the kitchen design and installation was a great experience. Andrew and the rest of the installation team were excellent and the regular email communication and phone calls from customer service and the suppliers was faultless. I am delighted with my new kitchen and would have no hesitation in recommending The Good Guys to install a very important area of the house - your new kitchen !!

I love my Good Guys Kitchen

My kitchen is beautiful. The designer, kitchen installer and trades were all cooperative and helpful. I liked the ability to log in to see progress of my kitchen; when I queried delays/concerns I was contacted quickly and issues were resolved. It was great to drop in to my local Good Guys store and have another look at my cupboard and benchtop colours/materials. I even took several tile samples to the store to see how they coordinated! (and got style tips from a salesperson which was very helpful).
It takes a while to work through the process, although that was partly my fault taking time to decide on appliances. But patience pays off in the end.

My dream kitchen

Design service was friendly and informative, but now glad we took extra time to pick cabinet & bench combinations.
The online web communication is convenient and practical document storage facility.
Delivery & Installation were delayed two days by a courier breakdown but otherwise went smoothly. We chose an alternate benchtop fabricator and could not be happier with the overall finish.

beegee
beegeeBentleigh East 3165

Great kitchen

Happy with suggestions from the gentleman that gave us the quote, overall it has made my life a bit easier. Happy also with all the trades.

Sally
SallySydney

Loving my new kitchen.

I have a very small space and not much to work with however the designer came up with a great solution so I could have more bench and cupboard space and make the kitchen flow a little better. I agree with some people about communication, on occasion replies were slow (but I am impatient!) however overall I was really please. Once signed up, the online portal was easy to use and a great place to store all the master documents. I can’t praise my installer enough, he was great and the trades he brought with him (plumber, electrician and tiler) went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted when I wanted (it was just before Christmas so a very busy time for them). Thank you Good Guys.

Richard F.
Richard F.Monash 2904, ACT

Nice Kitchen but issues

I'm now in Kitchen Heaven thanks to the Good Guys

Brigita
BrigitaMelbourne

I'm happy with my new kitchen

Things went well from start to finish. I have no complaints and can recommend the Good Guys kitchens to others.

A very happy customer

A new kitchen is a big investment and after saving all our spare funds for a number of years we had a high expectation level. Good Guys did not disappoint. They helped us plan our kitchen, the tradies were always on time and their workmanship was very good, we were happy with the costs and the end result is a fantastic kitchen. A very satisfied customer.

Very happy with my kitchen

Susan F
Susan FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality customer service

Happy with the Kitchen

Very happy with The Good Guys Kitchens. Installer was brillant and extremely helpful. Turn around was quicker than quoted. Liked the way we could use our own trades and organise the stone and splashback appointments ourselves.

Stunning kitchen

I'm very happy with my kitchen. It looks great and is very functional. Although there were some delays with my kitchen the end result is gorgeous. There were some delays in communication but once that was sorted the install team did a great job. The consultants in the showroom were friendly and knowledgeable.

Great experience

We recently had a new kitchen designed and installed by The Good Guys. The service from the initial design process to making amendments and then delivery and installation was very professional. The online portal for reviewing and approving plans and contacting our customer service rep worked really well and we always received a prompt response when we submitted queries. The installer was really helpful and the end product exceeded our expectations.

Denyse Cove
Denyse CoveMelbourne

My kitchen dreams have come true!

Carolyn
CarolynMelbourne

Everything we asked for

We had a prompt visit from a subcontracted designer who knew her job and listened to what we wanted. The timelines originally offered were modified to suit us. The installer was excellent and co-ordinated well with us. A damaged in transit bench top was replaced very promptly with no hassles from the factory or the installer.

Effortless from start to finish

Right from the start of looking at the showroom to the installation was good . I was especially impressed with the online portal as it was easy to use and saved time throughout the whole process. All staff I dealt with were professional and courteous and assisted with any queries promptly.

It would have been nice if the additional works I.e stone and glass splashback could have been managed by Goodguys.

I would definitely recommend Goodguys Kitchens.

Manuel Fredericks
Manuel FredericksMelbourne

Still a work in progress.

Very important to know exactly what you want and have other quotes ready before using TGGK. Best to read and understand the contract and have all your money ready because they want it all up front. Good Luck

Even harder trying to get some back.

Job finished. Wife and kids like it. Great team of installers.

Coming up three years and still happy with job.

Lee AL
Lee ALSydney

convenience comes at a price

Love my new kitchen! Enjoy cooking so much more, should have done it long ago

Not knowing anything about designing a new kitchen, I found going through the Good Guys was a good experience, The first point of call was the designer, who could have done a better job , but with the kitchen installer we changed the design to my liking. The installer did an excellent job and even came back after the installation to fix a couple of things nothing was to small for him. I love my new kitchen the bench tops are so lovely and wide love the edging so when you wipe the bench top you, just pull out your bin and in it goes. The cupboards are so easy to keep clean and look so new all the time. Love my new kitchen