The Good Guys

The Good Guys (page 2 of 116)

Online store and Physical store
2.2 from 2,311 reviews

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,366

beware of buyers

Brand new iphone faulty the same they didn’t replace or repaid and even not ready to find a solutions

Their irresponsible behaviour make as cranky

Before buying check the refund policy

Don’t believe the general shop refund policy

MichaelSydney, NSW

Terrible after-sales service re delivery

Store LocationGood Guys Castle Hill
Sylvia

SylviaSouthwest, VIC

TCL E17US

Bought this tv beginning of last year and was excited to finally have my first smart TV. What a load of rubbish. Was not informed by the salesman that apps such as Stan and SBS On Demand could not be put on. Apparently it is not an android tv. Never knew they existed. Good Guys salesman should have honestly informed me of the limitations of this TV not just be happy to get his commission.

Store LocationGeelong

Concierge service is a joke

We purchase several white goods from good guys and for peace of mind also got the concierge service. In the end it turned out to be a waste of money and time. After having an issue with a washing machine they managed to get the repair report incorrect this was passed on to the manufacturer who refused to repair based off the incorrect report. So no one would repair our unit because the messed up. They never once returned calls, even though repeatedly promising to get back to us in a day or two. Absolute crap service.

Dismissive, dishonest & poor customer service

Store: The Good (Wicked) Guys Geelong
Unit 1/40-50 Fyans St, South Geelong VIC 3220
Staff: Adam Missen
Issues: 30 Days Change Of Mind Policy - even if the item is in resaleable condition
Bad service and will even talk you down.
Conclusion: Don't believe in the Terms and Conditions on their website - IT'S A COMPLETE RUBBISH! I'll take your custom elsewhere. If you experience the same later, use the social media.

Store LocationGeelong

Xeronos H.

Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Delivery service wasn't very helpful

I ordered a bunch of stuff and a fridge was one of them. All items were delivered in 3 deliveries. The fridge didn't fit the door including the box and the delivery person said that they weren't allowed to open it. When I told him that I would open it and he'd just have to use his trolley to get it up to my apartment (has a lift), he went away saying he has other deliveries. The fridge and all the items are good but just the delivery service. :(

Cecilia

CeciliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stainless Westinghouse Display fridge, great product poorly wrapped therefore damaged on delivery.

happy with its functionality, & appearance, its difficult to find a fridge that fit my kitchen & budget, delivered poorly wrapped and as a result it is covered in dents. Very disappointed.

Store LocationGood guys Watergardens

Fiona M.

Fiona M.North Queensland, QLD

A Lemon fisher and paykel washing machine

Will never go to a good guys store and purchase a product and neither will I buy their extended warranty fisher and paykel washing machine 4 times it's had an issue and still won't replace it ripping holes in clothes and towels

Store LocationTownsville Domain
Sharon docherty

Sharon dochertyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery driver service

I just had a French side by side fridge delivered yesterday yet as soon as the drivers arrived they said the fridge would not fit . They hadn’t even tried then after 15 minutes of asking them to try I had to sign a waiver stating if the fridge was damaged the onus was on me . They started to bring the fridge in then 10
Seconds later said it wouldn’t fit . Long story , after a call to the online team and arguing with the so called professional drivers , the fridge was in the front entrance . Upon entering the kitchen without he trolley they ripped a huge hole into my vinyl flooring and blamed me for this . I will be taking this further

herbie

herbie

Still waiting

Where is my DVD player. It has arrived in store but still no contact from manager. They are just plain lazy and will not give you any help at all.

Store LocationGeoscience cross

Poor service on faulty product

Bought a new iPad 6th generation but found that after 10 minutes use part of the screen lost colour. Took it back - no replacement, no refund. Told I could take it to an Apple store or else it would be anything up to 21 working days before I could get the problem resolved. Considering I bought from their store, not Apple, I think their " not our problem" attitude not good enough.

Store LocationManly West

Jan de Bruin

Jan de BruinCanberra 2600, ACT

No feedback as to a lack of service

Store LocationGood Guys, Tuggeranong

Nigell

NigellNorth Queensland, QLD

Lengthy, bad, grueling, harrowing, experience

Bought a Hitachi 40" TV VZC40FHD5300 ten months ago which turned out to be faulty within two weeks but the salesmen kept blaming the remote and replacing them, but when we said we'd like a refund they took a harrowing nine months ( with barely any TV watching satisfaction, and false promises ) to finally give us our money back. TGG's have lost us as good customers. NO more thank you!

Store LocationTownsville

Ben nowantspam

Ben nowantspamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop with the SMS spam - I have opted out multiple times.

Multiple sms to VIP night- not interested stop messaging me very annoying and unprofessional - now I am filling up the 30 words so this review can be submitted ok? ok?

Jack

Jack

Repeatedly gave me a partial order on pick up with no real management or interest from staff.

I purchased a bundle online and collected in store. I had to show proof 2 times and speak to 4 staff members before my order was nearly completed. I arrived home and found missing items, as they gave me a wrong model. I emailed support and 3 weeks later and corporate involved, i had an outcome. Seems The good guys are not paying attention to their business risks outlined in their 2017 financial report. I'm sure in a couple of years they could be involved in a study on how not to implement a corporatised business model.

Terry

TerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Bosch Induction Cooktop

Store LocationThe Good Guys Penrith

Appalling service

Bought a fridge with Premium delivery on 2/9/19. Old fridge Still outside my front door 18/9/2019.
Phone, email and in store contacts-all promise help but fridge still there. Upset. Previously found Good Guys an honourable and helpful firm to deal with

Store LocationOConnor WA

Mr G.

Mr G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fridge

Store Locationbooval

itsjust_myst

itsjust_myst

Terrible Experience TGG Blacktown

Tried to to pick up order from Blacktown NSW store, Order was under my Mrs name and I had all the details with me including the order email, Paypal transaction info. my license with same address as noted on the order but was rudely denied pickup.
also offered them that they could call the number listed on the order and confirm, even the PayPal transaction email had my name (instead of mrs) but the staff would not even bother to look at it.

Jan