3.8

68% · 6126 · 29%

Kay M.
Kay M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customers!

We are very pleased with the work on our ensuite and bathroom. They look fresh and new thanks to the professional work carried out by Arif and Jonathan. They were on time, efficient and friendly. Their advice regarding aftercare will be helpful for future maintenance. Show reply
Lea Anne
Lea Anne

Looking good

Matthew did an amazing job with my shower. Would definitely recommend him.
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy
Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Cheapest and it Showed

I obtained three quotes to get our ensuite shower area regrouted. The Grout Guy were the cheapest but not by a great margin. Litterly after around 4 to 6mths mould reappeared within the silicone.We regularly cleaned the shower.When I called the company they said they could rectify the problem....for a cost of $320.00!!! Certainly did not follow through with another payment and would be very wary if engaging this company's services!!!
Josephine C.
Josephine C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quote $6,000 over the price of actually getting it completed

I asked for a quote and received one when the quote from the Grout Guy said it would be $7k +. It was for a shower tile on the wall, which has some new black mould. The Grout Guy said I had a leak and the wall would need to be replaced. Obviously a lie. The task was 2 walls and in the corner of the shower. I nearly fell over, I said to him the shower screen is fine, he said he could reduce this by $100.00 I got another quote from another tiler, who was able to complete task for just over $1,000.00 I truely believe he thought, single white middle aged woman, she'll just pay for it.
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Rodney M.
Rodney M.Peel, WA2 posts

Stunning transformation

Absolutely delighted with the work done by The Grout Guy (who was a Gal). Naomi was on-time, very efficient and did an amazing job of regrouting and sealing our leaking ensuite shower here in WA. Naomi helped us choose the grout colours, was meticulous in her work and cleaned up beautifully after the job. We could not be happier with our “new” shower. Amazing!
Patrice
Patrice2 posts

Excellent work and customer service

Very smooth process from start to finish and great job done by Viktor M for regrouting the shower.
Amazing work - thank you :)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

bathrooms grouted

From the word go unprofessional needed to come back three times
Dave and Adrienne
Dave and AdrienneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable service

It’s been a long long time since I have felt with such a professional company
Charles G.
Charles G.3 posts

Excellent service and workmanship

Very good communication from beginning to end with a great job on regrouting our ensuite shower.
Les
LesSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Top Job

Nick, arrived on time and was very courteous and friendly demeanor.He quickly got into his work and and went all day with minimal stops. At the end the work he done was very professional and we are completely satisfied with his work. And the cleanup was excellent. And a thank you to Cameron who came in to help finish as it was a big job for one man. Definitely recommend the Geelong team to anyone. Great Job.
Dear D.
Dear D.

Excellent Work done by Manav today

Arrived on time and completed at the agreed time. Left the site nice and clean. Very professional. Excellent service
Kris P.
Kris P.3 posts

Regrouting bathroom floor, shower, and front entrance

I was very happy with their work and Tradesman Peter came on time and did an excellent job for me. It looks very nice
Gottfried Jacob GAU5 posts

Barb
BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent - Brisbane

Cameron our tiler has done a highly professional fantastic job. He was courteous and clean tradesman I would recommend The Grout Guy.
We had our Ensuite regrouted and looks like new.

John
JohnPerth, WA3 posts

Poor after service

I had them do my shower, suppose to have a 10 year guarantee , I noticed that the grout was coming away around the plug and told them I was going to put new carpet in the room next to the shower which got wet when it leaked and damaged the carpet , so I wanted them to check the grout , before new carpet went in, they couldn't be bothered.
new carpet is in, if it leaks them I'll hit them for the cost of replacement as I have kept the receipt for the work they had done.
Update today 5/3/23 , they still haven't bothered to ring or come to check their work, and I've done the second bathroom shower myself done a better job.
Don't use them.
hdiz
hdizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Marie Gardiner
Marie GardinerPerth, WA

Grouting was ok but was a mess to clean up

Had our shower regrouted
Looks ok but we had a huge mess to clean up when we got home
Dust everywhere and nothing covered on bathroom cabinet.
Grout unused in bathroom sink and had to put the guys Powerade bottle in the bin
Didn’t look new and sparkling to me
Wouldn’t recommend
Caitlin
CaitlinPerth, WA2 posts

Barbara
Barbara2 posts

Barbara and Billy

Leon did an amazing job.He arrived on time and when he'd finished he cleaned everything. He was a polite and friendly person.
Can highly reccommend.
Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Ziggy
ZiggyPeel, WA7 posts

Stafania
StafaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

excellent service

I decided to regrout the bathroom. We used the grout guy and can highly recommend this company.
Leon i a very polite and friendly person, he arrived on time, communicated very well and explained exactly what needed to be done. it was quite a few hours of work. Leon cleaned up everything before leaving.
Leon is a great asset to the company. Well done
Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent service and quality

Huge thank you for Brendan from the grout guy who redone our upstairs showers. We had a leak and this has fixed our issues. Work was very clean and everything is nice and clean. If you are looking to get your showers redone you can’t go past the grout guys. Thanks again and look forward to getting the downstairs done soon ;)
Jim F.
Jim F.Southwest, VIC

Jean B.
Jean B.Peel, WA

Very professional approach to the job

Very quick and efficient work done by Naomi.She was polite and friendly and detailed me what she was doing with the regrout.She left the ensuite tidy and was a pleasure to deal with.
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrace grouting and sealing

We decided to go with the Grout Guy after our terrace started leaking again after the Melbourne Earthquake here in Brunswick. I have to say that every part of the process was easy. Estimater turned up when he said, communication though the process leading up to the job was excellent and we are totally thrilled with the end result. Pablo and Gabriel did an excellent job. The Grout Guy did not disappoint. Thank-you. David & Tammy
Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Amazing!!!

The guys are amazing, I thought I was going to have to retile my shower but they insisted they could rejuvenate my shower and resolve the issue of water leaking into my wall. After much debate I thought I’d give it a crack and I’m glad I did. Such an amazing out come the shower looks brand new, the Tradie that came out went through the entire process with me step by step and it now looks amazing. I can not recommend this company enough.

Great work Grout Guy keep up the amazing work.

Andrew C
Andrew C

Bathroom Grout

Hello.
I’m very pleased with the outcome of the tiles.
The shower floor looks amazing and the bathroom floor has been freshened quite nicely. Pablo was very professional, arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner.
Thankyou!
Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

I am so glad I chose The Grout Guy!

From start to finish The Grout Guy have been a breeze to deal with! From their professional customer service and honest tradesmen I couldn't be happier. I will be recommending them to everyone! My shower looks brand new again!
Kaylean
KayleanPerth, WA

An amazing job

They regrouted my showers and the workmanship was amazing. The tradesman was professional and very tidy. My showers look like new again. I would highly recommend The Grout Guy for anyone needing to rejuvenate the showers.
JennyH
JennyHSydney, NSW6 posts

Never thought our showers would look like new

Our shower tiles were re-grouted and are better than when first laid. The whole process from beginning to end was has softer and extremely professional. Couldn’t be happier with the end result. Highly recommend The Grout Guy.

Good work

They kept me informed regarding the job as it was during lockdown. When they could come they were punctual. We are very pleased with the regrouting of the shower and the whole process.
Liz
Liz2 posts

Amazing transformation

The Grout Guy did a great job of transforming our shower. It looks good as new. No more mould and much easier to clean. Great service, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend them.
Fiona
Fiona

Outstanding Grout Work!!

Very happy with the transformation of my regrouted shower. Customer service was professional and job was done in a timely manner. Thanks so much Grout Guy, we'll be calling on you again when we move.

Dale
DalePerth, WA2 posts

Very Impressed, do not go anywhere else

Well, we're impressed, these guys know how to run a business from beginning to end, what they say is what you get, do not go anywhere else.
From day One quote to the completion of the Job, very professional, a special thanks to Mick the tiler, who managed the task of re-grouting and sealing, Two bathrooms, and then cleaning up before signing off on a job well done.
Thank you to The Grout Guy Perth, you get 5 Stars from us.
Dale & Kaye
Mt Lawley, WA
Dylan
Dylan

Great service start to finish!

The girls in the office were super friendly and helpful in organising and booking my job in and the job itself made my shower look immaculate! I couldn’t be happier! Would definitely recommend The Grout Guy
Andy
AndyPerth, WA

Quick, easy, cheap

I had our bathroom floor and shower floor and walls re-grouted. Quoted a week earlier and booked the job. The end result looks like a new bathroom and well worth the price.
May
MaySydney, NSW

Very pleasing results!

From the call to book in a quote to the end result, I was very impressed with the friendly but professional service we received. The shower looks like new and my taps are no longer leaking.