The Hamper Emporium

The Hamper Emporium

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Hamper Emporium

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent service

We have used Hamper Emporium twice in the last three months, both times the delivery was prompt and the recipients delighted. The last one suffered some damage in transit and a bottle broke. The receiver called Hamper Emporium and they di not just replace the broken bottle but sent her a entire replacement hamper. Now that is exceptional service.

MaurieW
MaurieWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Nothing is ever 100% But Wow How it was dealt with!

Store LocationOnline Gift from my son
Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

I had a horrible experience ended up getting refunded!

I ordered two hampers and paid extra for same day or next day delivery to a Sydney metro address. I was worried and even contacted the hamper emporium direct the next day. They reassured me that it would be delivered that day. It ended up arriving 4 days later and it was after my friend had left hospital. Just a total disappointment. I had to ask for a refund. They didn’t really care that I was embarrassed by the whole experience.

Store LocationHamper emporium